[Drama 2005] Be Strong Geum Soon! 굳세어라 금순아

creidesca

some things were really depressing and i didn't watch some things on purpose 0_0 but it was so good!!

My mother was so adicted to it, but now she's watching 장밋빛인생 (what's that in English??).

I think Hwisung was so cute!!

I think it's called "Rosy Life" in English. I believe there's a thread for that drama too.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

i watched the mbc drama awards and now i really want to watch this drama...but i just found out that there are 100+ episodes? whoa...i guess i'll just wait until it is dubbed in vietnamese or when there are english subtitles...

• 1 month later...
Guest Happy_Day

Mayn^^ I TOTALLY agree.. Han Hye Jin was AWESOME!! It wasn't acting.. it was like.. real.. if you kno what I mean.. How can she cry in like EVERY episode.. and so realistically jeeze.. man, great acting.. at first, I hated the drama because she was so chonseuluhwoh (like country girl).. but she totally grew on me coz of her acting, and she started to look pretty to me.. so weird.. now i love her.

And on the side note, I wanna meet a guy EXACTLY like the doctor guy in there. He was sooooooooooo good for Han hye jin..

i wanna watch this too! but no eng subs am i right? i have to wait for the disc to come out or something. clubbox is failing on me :P

Regarding EL subs... I'm not too sure. :huh:

But if you can read chinese, there are chinese subs available. :)

I can give you the CB if you want.

Guest koreanboy33

can you give the CB links for this drama? ive been looking for them for quite a while...

ive tried the ed2k links...but they dont seem to work either...

Guest jahnna092286

ooooooooooooooooooomg

OKAY I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA IN THE WHOLE FRICKEN WORLD.

it's not like the kind everybody's obsessed with like Autumn Tale, Stairway to Heaven and stuff...

but Be Strong Geum Soon is like....omg i dont even have the words to describe it.

I was totally looking for a thread for this drama in this forum and i finally found it.

This drama was #1 throughout the whole year and everytime it was aired on TV in Korea there were like no people on the streets. My whole family was addicted but I didn't watch it bc I thought the title was so stupid and it seemed really just...not my type...but during the winter break when I got bak to the US, my mom's friend forced us to watch it and she brought ALL 55 video tapes to our house.

One day, I had NOTHING to do so I was like "hmm..well might as well watch the first one--better than doing nothing." And.......uh yeah. I watched the whole thing straight for those two weeks. My neck HECKA hurt at the end of each day cus I laid down and my head had to turn to see the TV and it was like almost stuck that way from watching it so much.

I love EVERYBODY in this drama (even the old ppl and the richard simmons girl) and Han Hye Jin is INCREDIBLE. THAT'S a REAL actress RIGHT THERE. Such depth in her crying and acting and HARD WORK. She had to go up all those hills, carry a baby, run around everywhere--all of that for over 9 months straight!! I give her so much props and I honestly thought she should've gotten half the awards that Sam Soon got from MBC...but whatever.

She's my ALL TIME favorite actress and that Goo Jae Hee is just so HOT. Why can't there be doctors like that in reality?

And did I mention Wheesungie??? The cutest baby in the world.

This drama is just so touching and it made me laugh and cry like crazy...I'm waiting to get the videos back form this other girl who borrowed it from me so I can watch it again. After it was gone, I totally felt like something was missing from my day.

Sorry if it seems like I'm overdoing it--but I loved this so much that I can't even overreact. Haha.

If you havn't seen this--You're totally missing out!!!

GO ' BE STRONG GEUM SOON!!!! '

I totally wish that geum soon and the doctor went out foreals =(

by the way...how can i get the 'Come Play' episode with Han Hye Jin??

Guest charmedjean

ooooooooooooooooooomg

OKAY I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA IN THE WHOLE FRICKEN WORLD.

LMAO~~ wow~~ no one on the streets?!?! :huh:

I really wanna watch it now >_< download faster!! >___<

Thanks for the pics jahnna092286 ^__^

I remember seeing Han Hye Jin on Showbiz Extra~~ I didnt pay much attention though.. coz I didnt know who she was at the time Oooops..

Hey, anyone from Singapore bought the DVD version from bluemax? The two part version. How's the quality and all.. does anyone know? :) Now i really feel like watching the drama :D

Is this true?

Bluemax released DVDs for this?

Wow, how much is it going to cost? *ka-ching ka-ching (crazy soon)*

I've completed this drama - the only word I can describe is - GOOD

This drama is really worth a watch!

Is this true?

Bluemax released DVDs for this?

Wow, how much is it going to cost? *ka-ching ka-ching (crazy soon)*

I've completed this drama - the only word I can describe is - GOOD

This drama is really worth a watch!

i saw it at blumax, PS. there's the VCD and DVD version. but i think they're having an opening sales, so its like 2 discs is for 50bucks. the DVD version has 2 parts/sets or whatever you call that :D and VCD has 4 sets. i was thinking of buying the DVD.. the complete show is 50bucks. but i'm sure bout the prices at other branches. so you highly recommend me on buying this drama then? :D if so, i'm gonna buy it someday then :lol: oh, but i wanna know how's the quality. hehe. am particular bout this. oh wells..

i saw it at blumax, PS. there's the VCD and DVD version. but i think they're having an opening sales, so its like 2 discs is for 50bucks. the DVD version has 2 parts/sets or whatever you call that :D and VCD has 4 sets. i was thinking of buying the DVD.. the complete show is 50bucks. but i'm sure bout the prices at other branches. so you highly recommend me on buying this drama then? :D if so, i'm gonna buy it someday then :lol: oh, but i wanna know how's the quality. hehe. am particular bout this. oh wells..

Is this particular set from China?

coz I seen 1 selling @ woodlands which is the china version, I would suggest you NOT to get it!

As far as I know, the China has cut quite a number of episodes. If I'm not wrong the china version has 132 episodes but in actual this drama has 163 episodes.

yeah i wan to watch this too bt got no eng subs!!!! so sad....i like the lead guy...the arrogant one at 1st....wat's his name?!

me from spore too and i wan to rent it bt they say oni the china one is available n i HATE watchin dubbed ones cos it reali spoils the show..........

anyone can provide me w the irect URL to watch the NGs?? cos CB is sooo big n i cant find the NGs....tkx alot!!!!!

Archived