[Drama 2023] The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract, 열녀박씨 계약결혼뎐

larus

Lee Se-young falls for past and future Bae In-hyuk

by tccolb

The first teaser has dropped for MBC’s upcoming fantasy romance The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract, where we follow our lost-in-time heroine Lee Se-young (The Law Cafe) as she’s transported from 19th century Joseon to present day South Korea.

Opening in her time, about 200 years back in the past, Park Yeon-woo (Lee Se-young) reflects on the magic of destiny as we watch her relationship with Bae In-hyuk (Cheer Up) blossom. In voiceover, we hear their conviction that no matter where they are or what they do, they’ll find their way to where they want to go.

Sadly, tragedy soon strikes the newlywed couple on the very night of their wedding and Yeon-woo’s husband dies in her arms. We then cut to Yeon-woo falling down a deep well, which somehow leads her to travel through time and land in the year 2023.

Here, she meets her late husband’s doppelgänger, the cold chaebol Kang Tae-ha (also played by Bae In-hyuk) who suffers from a heart disorder in addition to childhood trauma. But because this is dramaland, our leads are thrown into a contract marriage – for various reasons yet unknown – and destiny does what she does best by bringing in that thing called love.

Although the teaser focuses on our main pair, the web novel adaptation also stars Yoo Seon-ho (Under the Queen’s Umbrella) as Tae-ha’s younger half- brother and Joo Hyun-young (Behind Every Star) in the role of Yeon-woo’s maidservant.

Directed by PD Park Sang-hoon (My Secret Terrius) with scripts by Go Nam-jung (Wife Scandal), MBC’s The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract is slated to air this November, following part 2 of My Dearest in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/lee-se-young-falls-for-past-and-future-bae-in-hyuk/

• Like 1

[Broadcasting News] MBC's 'The story of  Park's Contract Marriage' first airs in November

AKR20230926115200005_01_i_P4.jpg

The Story of Park`s Contract Marriage' is the story of Park Yeon-woo (Lee Se-young), who came from the 19th century Joseon, and Kang Tae-ha (Bae In-hyuk), who lives in the 21st century, who meet and enter into a contract marriage.

Producer Park Sang-hoon of the dramas 'Self-Luminous Office' (2017) and 'Terius Behind Me' (2018) directed the drama, and writer Ko Nam-jeong of TV Chosun's 'Wife Scandal - The Wind Rises' (2014) wrote the script.

https://www.hankyung.com/article/202309269991Y

• Like 1

20230927050844_lee-se-young-new-drama-scLee Se Young, Bae In Hyuk, Joo Hyun Young, And Yoo Seon Ho Impress At Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

Sep 27, 2023

Upcoming drama “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” (literal title) has shared stills from its script reading!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” draws out the marriage contract between bachelor Kang Tae Ha and the bold Miss Park. In 19th century Joseon, Park Yeon Woo suddenly loses her husband on the first night of their marriage and opens her eyes to find herself in the 21st century where she ends up agreeing to a contractual marriage with the celibate Kang Tae Ha for completely different reasons.

Following director Park Sang Hoon’s opening remarks, the script reading began in earnest with Lee Se Young, Bae In Hyuk, Joo Hyun Young, and Yoo Seon Ho introducing their respective roles and expressing their determination.

Lee Se Young brings her endearing charm to the role of Park Yeon Woo, a confucian girl from the Joseon dynasty who loses her husband on her wedding night and ends up in South Korea in 2023 after being thrown into a well by a mysterious man. She gets into a contract marriage with a man named Kang Tae Ha.

lee-se-young-new-drama-script-reading-3.

As Kang Tae Ha, the strong-willed man who prioritizes logic over emotion and the potential successor to SH group, Bae In Hyuk made a strong impression with his calm tone and nonchalant eyes.

Spoiler

lee-so-young-new-drama-script-reading-4.

Joo Hyun Young plays Sa Wol, Park Yeon Woo’s maid and only best friend in the world. Actress Joo Hyun Young naturally portrayed the talkative yet sharp-witted Sa Wol with her fresh energy and bubbly charm.

Spoiler

lee-so-young-new-drama-script-reading-5.

Yoo Seon Ho plays Kang Tae Min, Kang Tae Ha’s half-brother and a third-generation chaebol who likes to have fun. Yoo Seon Ho, who made his mark on viewers through a variety of projects, captured Kang Tae Min’s chic tone and emotional changes in detail.

Spoiler

lee-so-young-new-drama-script-reading-6.

he production team commented, “Through a fate-like love story that unfolds between the present day and the Joseon dynasty, ‘The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract’ will bring viewers spectacular fun like never seen before.”

They added, “The actors showed perfect chemistry from the very first script reading. We ask for your expectations and interest in the drama.”

lee-se-young-bae-in-hyuk-1.jpg

Spoiler

lee-se-young-bae-in-hyuk-2-.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616320wpp/lee-se-young-bae-in-hyuk-joo-hyun-young-and-yoo-seon-ho-impress-at-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 2

News bites: September 27, 2023

by tccolb

Speaking of romance, MBC’s The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract is gearing up for its premiere as well, releasing stills from the timeslip’s first script reading. Starring Lee Se-young (The Law Cafe), Bae In-hyuk (Cheer Up), Joo Hyun-young (Behind Every Star), and Yoo Seon-ho (Under the Queen’s Umbrella), the series is slated to broadcast in November. [MBC]

AKR20230926115200005_01_i_P4.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/news-bites-september-27-2023/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Se Young Travels Through Time To Find Her Husband In New Fantasy Romance Drama

Lee Se Young Travels Through Time To Find Her Husband In New Fantasy Romance Drama

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” (literal title) has dropped a new poster!

Based on a webtoon, “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” is a time-slip romance drama about the contractual marriage between bachelor Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk) and Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), who has traveled to modern day from 19th century Joseon.

Lee Se Young transforms into Park Yeon Woo, a confucian girl from the Joseon dynasty who loses her husband on her wedding night and ends up in South Korea in 2023 after being thrown into a well by a mysterious man. She gets into a contract marriage with a man named Kang Tae Ha.

The newly released poster features Park Yeon Woo standing at the threshold of a palace gate, which is full of skyscrapers outside. Park Yeon Woo exudes an elegant charm with her off-white jeogori (Korean traditional upper garment worn by women) and a red skirt and finely braided hair. The text that reads, “I will go to where you are, my dear husband,” suggests Park Yeon Woo’s firm will, raising curiosity.

lee-se-young.jpeg

The production team remarked, “The poster focused on the changes in time and space inside and outside the palace gate to intuitively show that Park Yeon Woo, the main character of ‘The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,’ travels through time.”

“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” will premiere in November. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1618637wpp/lee-se-young-travels-through-time-to-find-her-husband-in-new-fantasy-romance-drama

• Like 2

by Lily Alice, October 10, 2023
10 4

MBC's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract, which is scheduled for release in November, following My Dearest Part 2, dropped a teaser poster. 

The K-drama tells the story of two people from different timelines: Park Yeon Woo, a woman from the 19th century, and Kang Tae Ha, an emotionless man from the 21st century.

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is based on the web novel of the same name by Angelique and Kim Neo Ul. 

The drama features talented actors like Lee Se YoungBae In HyukYoo Sun HoOh Yu JinJin Kyung, and Joo Hyun Young, among others.  

d0wqW0_2f.png

Actress Lee Se Young takes on the role of Park Yeon Woo, a woman from the Joseon era who arrives in 2023 in South Korea and enters into a contract marriage with Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk). She is a character who travels across time after losing her husband on the first night of her wedding, being kidnapped and thrown into a well.

The teaser poster for The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is a splendid blend of historical elegance and modernity. The teaser poster features Park Yeon Woo, standing at the threshold of the palace gate. On one side of her is the 19th-century Joseon, and on the other side is the 21st-century cityscape.

Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young) radiates an elegant charm with her off-white jeogori, red skirt, and neatly braided hair. 

kAk2qv_2f.png

Hovering above Park Yeon Woo's head is the phrase, "I will go. To be by my husband's side", revealing her determination and leaving viewers with tantalizing questions about her husband and the hidden stories of the woman time-traveling from the Joseon era.

The release date of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is yet to be announced. Stay tuned for more updates!

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-se-young-s-elegance-shown-in-the-teaser-poster-of-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract

• Like 2

October 10 2023

Teaser poster for MBC drama “The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract”

The-Story-Of-Parks-Marriage-Contract-tp1

First teaser poster added for MBC drama series “The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” starring Lee Se-Young and Bae In-Hyuk. The teaser poster features Lee Se-Young as Park Yeon-Woo. She is a young woman born in the 19th century, but a mysterious event causes her to wake up in present day Seoul, South Korea. Caption on the poster states “I’ll go by your side.”

“The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract” will first air November, 2023 (takes over MBC’s Friday and Saturday 9:50 PM time slot after “My Dearest Part 2“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: In the 19th century and on the night of her wedding day, Park Yeon-Woo’s (Lee Se-Young) husband tells her he has suffered from a heart disease for a long time and apologizes. He spits out blood and dies. She is devastated by her current situation. Making matters worse, Park Yeon-Woo gets kidnapped by a man and is thrown into a well. The next moment, she opens her eyes and sees her husband in front of her. She is now in present day Seoul, South Korea. The man who saves her from the swimming pool is Kang Tae-Ha (Bae In-Hyuk). He is the successor of SH Seoul Corporation. He doesn’t mind opening himself up to others due to his heart disease and trauma that he suffered from in his childhood. He is a logical person and not interested in having a romantic relationship, but his ill grandfather tells him that he wishes to see his wedding before he dies. Kang Tae-Ha asks Park Yeon-Woo, who he saved, to enter into a contract marriage.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-poster-for-mbc-drama-the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract

• Like 2

News bites: October 11, 2023

by tccolb

kAk2qv_2f.png

Speaking of adaptations, the first poster has arrived for MBC’s The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract where we follow our Joseon heroine Lee Se-young (The Law Cafe) as she stumbles through 200 years into the 21st century in present day. Also starring Bae In-hyuk (Cheer Up), Joo Hyun-young (Behind Every Star), and Yoo Seon-ho (Under the Queen’s Umbrella), the fantasy romance is set to premiere in November. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/news-bites-october-11-2023/

• Thanks 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Park’s Contract Marriage Story, 열녀박씨 계약결혼뎐 -Lee Se Young & Bae In Hyuk- Premieres in November
by Lily Alice, October 17, 2023
11 2

MBC's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract (written by Go Nam Jeong and directed by Park Sang Hoon) has dropped its main poster, featuring Lee Se Young (The Law CafeThe Red Sleeve) and Bae In Hyuk (My Roommate Is a GumihoWhy Her?) teasing the intriguing encounter between a girl from the 19th century and a 21st-century stoic, wealthy heir.

As a follow-up to My Dearest Part 2The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is a story of a contract marriage between Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), a girl from Joseon who time travels to 2023 South Korea, and Kang Tae Ha, a stoic man who prioritizes logic over emotions and is the successor of SH Seoul Corporation.

On October 17, the production team of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract unveiled the main poster, which shows the stark contrast between the two people from different eras. Set against the backdrop of a wedding venue decorated with lovely white flowers, the poster portrays Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young) and Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk) sitting side by side on the wedding aisle.

60yxjj_2f.png

Park Yeon Woo, appearing as though she stepped out of a traditional wedding ceremony, wears a vibrant wedding dress and a bewildered and sad expression. In contrast, Kang Tae Ha, dressed in a black tuxedo, extends a wedding ring to Park Yeon Woo. Notably, a white butterfly shining between the two raises questions about its significance and how the leads are connected. 

Furthermore, the text "Will you be my bride once again?" sparks curiosity as to why it writes "once again". 

MBC's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is based on the web novel of the same name, authored by Kim Neo Ul. The K-drama will premiere in November. The release date is yet to be announced. Stay tuned!

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-se-young-sits-bewildered-as-bae-in-hyuk-proposes-her-in-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract

• Thanks 1

by Lily Alice, October 18, 2023
2 1

The MBC's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract released a teaser featuring its leads, Lee Se Young and Bae In Hyuk

The K-drama tells the story of Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), a woman from the 19th century, and Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk), a cold and emotionless man from the 21st century. Despite belonging to different timelines, Park Yeon Woo and Kang Tae Ha share a connection that transcends time. 

The teaser begins with Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), dressed in traditional attire, touching a crape myrtle tree blooming with red buds. The scene is followed by images of a pocket watch, a butterfly-patterned plaything, and a portrait of a woman, sparking curiosity. 

Then, a voice says, "The end of a repeated connection". Following that is Park Yeon Woo sadly looking at the man with a face like Kang Tae Ha from the Joseon Dynasty in front of her, saying, "Seo bang-nim". 

At the same time, Kang Tae Ha from modern Korea appears to be in a life-threatening situation. Tension rises as Park Yeon Woo falls into the water, and someone swims towards her for her rescue.

The scene changes, and Kang Tae Ha says, "I promised to bear that weight every day", and viewers catch a glimpse of Park Yeon Woo and Kang Tae Ha connecting from different time periods.  

As the teaser nears conclusion, Park Yeon Woo expresses her determination, "I will do whatever it takes in this life", resolved to change her destiny as she travels from the Joseon era to the modern times. 

Throughout the teaser, the title cards display phrases like "over a long period of time", "like fate", and "a bond", alluding to a tale of reunion that transcends time. 

eYv0je_2f.png

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-se-young-bae-in-hyuk-share-a-connection-that-transcends-time-in-the-upcoming-k-drama

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Bae In Hyuk Is A Cold Chaebol Heir In New Time-Slip Romance Drama With Lee Se Young

Bae In Hyuk Is A Cold Chaebol Heir In New Time-Slip Romance Drama With Lee Se Young

Bae In Hyuk has dished on his upcoming MBC drama “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” (literal translation)!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” is a time-slip romance drama about the contractual marriage between bachelor Kang Tae Ha (played by Bae In Hyuk) and Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), who has traveled to modern day from 19th century Joseon.

Bae In Hyuk will star in the drama as Kang Tae Ha, an aloof chaebol heir who, by his own choice, has never dated anyone. Due to his childhood trauma and his congenital heart disease, the frosty Kang Tae Ha constantly has his guard up around others and never opens up to anyone. However, he begins to change after meeting a strange woman who insists that she is from the Joseon era.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Kang Tae Ha—the successor and vice president of SH Group—looks sharp and cold as he visits a pop-up store to inspect a company project.

Bae-In-Hyuk.jpegBae-In-Hyuk-3.jpeg

Describing why he was drawn to “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,” Bae In Hyuk shared, “When I first read the script, I thought that the subject matter was really new and refreshing. I also thought that I’d be able to show a new and different side of myself from the roles I’ve played in my past projects.”

“Kang Tae Ha is an icy and cool-headed character, so I pondered deeply about the reason he doesn’t open his heart to others,” continued Bae In Hyuk. “In particular, in order to portray this cold character, I tried hard at the beginning to get rid of any accent and emotion in my tone while speaking.”

“There are links between the Joseon era and present day, so I think you’ll be able to enjoy watching the drama even more if you look for the relationships between the characters,” he went on to tease. “I hope that you’ll enjoy watching and give the drama lots of love.”

Bae-In-Hyuk-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Bae-In-Hyuk-4.jpeg

“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” will premiere in November. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620934wpp/bae-in-hyuk-is-a-cold-chaebol-heir-in-new-time-slip-romance-drama-with-lee-se-young

Watch: Lee Se Young And Bae In Hyuk’s Love Spans Across Past And Present Day In Upcoming Romance Drama

Watch: Lee Se Young And Bae In Hyuk’s Love Spans Across Past And Present Day In Upcoming Romance Drama

Upcoming MBC drama “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” has unveiled a new poster and teaser!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” is a time-slip romance drama about the contractual marriage between bachelor Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk) and Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), who has traveled to modern day from 19th century Joseon.

The newly released poster depicts Park Yeon Woo in traditional wedding attire while Kang Tae Ha is dressed in a modern and formal suit. Surrounded by beautiful white flowers in the backdrop, the two sit side by side on the wedding aisle, creating a strange yet romantic atmosphere.

Appearing to have just come out of the traditional Korean-style bridal sedan chair, Park Yeon Woo wears a puzzled expression in her colorful attire. Meanwhile, Kang Tae Ha hands Park Yeon Woo a ring while getting down on one knee. The white butterfly between the two raises questions on how they are linked.

Furthermore, the text beneath them reads, “Will you be my bride once again?” raising anticipation for their chemistry.

lee-se-young-bae-in-hyuk.jpeg

The newly released teaser begins with the narration, “The end of a repeated connection,” along with Park Yeon Woo touching the face of Kang Tae Ha from the Joseon dynasty as she sadly cries out for her husband. Scenes of Kang Tae Ha in modern day with his life appearing to be in danger also flash by at the same time.

Afterwards, Park Yeon Woo falls inside the water, but someone swims toward her to rescue her.

In present day, Kang Tae Ha narrates, “I resolved while enduring that weight every day,” as the teaser previews the relationship between Kang Tae Ha and Park Yeon Woo that spans across the past and present day.

Finally, the teaser ends with Park Yeon Woo resolving, “This life, no matter what it takes.”

Check out the teaser below!

“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” will premiere in November. Check out another teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620975wpp/watch-lee-se-young-and-bae-in-hyuks-love-spans-across-past-and-present-day-in-upcoming-romance-drama

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, October 20, 2023
10 8

MBC's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama The Story of Park's Marriage Contract dropped stills of its leads Lee Se Young and Bae In Hyuk

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract tells the story of two people from different timelines - Park Yeon Woo, a woman from the 19th century, and Kang Tae Ha, a man with a cold demeanor from the 21st century - entering a contract marriage. 

In the K-drama, Park Yeon Woo is the beloved and only daughter of the Minister of the Interior, and the most sought-after maiden in Hanyang (the capital city).

She secretly employs her skills to make clothes and embroidered goods and sells them under the identity of the butterfly teacher. Park Yeon Woo is a woman with a strong will and a proactive nature, who chases her dreams even in a time when it was difficult for women to pursue their desires.

In the stills, Park Yeon Woo finds herself caught up in a situation where her secret identity is at risk of being exposed. Wearing a beautiful violet hanbok, she looks down, monitoring her surroundings. 

pdWBjQ_2f.png

Spoiler

60nQ2X_2f.png

2wxQDO_2f.png

Lee Se Young described her character, Park Yeon Woo, as a woman who is "honest about her emotions, resolute in her convictions, and adaptable". She also talked about her dedication to the role, saying, "To portray such a character well, I read the script diligently. Park Yeon Woo is a versatile character, and there was even a horseback riding scene in the drama, for which I practiced horseback riding tirelessly".

Starring alongside Lee Se Young is actor Bae In Hyuk. 

Spoiler

RBWYkx_2f.png

Bae In Hyuk takes on the role of Kang Tae Ha, a chaebol heir and a man who prioritizes logic over emotions.

Kang Tae Ha, due to his childhood trauma and congenital heart disease, does not easily trust people or open up to anyone. However, he slowly begins to change his ways after a peculiar woman, Park Yeon Woo, who asserts she is from the Joseon era, comes into his life.

The stills from the K-drama give a glimpse of Kang Tae Ha, exuding a cold demeanor, visiting a pop-up store as the vice president of SH Group for a project inspection.

XdeAbd_2f.png

Spoiler

jQly4y_2f.png

E58kD7_2f.png

Bae In Hyuk commented, "When I first read the script, I found the material to be new and refreshing". "I felt that I could show a different side of myself from what I had previously portrayed in my past works". 

He also commented, "Kang Tae Ha is a cool-headed and cold character, and I deeply contemplated the reasons behind his reluctance to open up to people". He went on to reveal that to portray such a cold character, he made efforts to eliminate emotion in his tone in the early stages of his preparation. 

The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract will premiere in November.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-se-young-and-bae-in-hyuk-lead-difficult-lives-in-the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract

• Thanks 1

Joo Hyun Young Transforms Into Lee Se Young’s Best Friend In New Drama “The Story Of Park’s Marriage Contract”

Oct 23, 2023
by S. Kim

Upcoming MBC drama “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” has unveiled new stills featuring Joo Hyun Young!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” is a time-slip romance drama about the contractual marriage between bachelor Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk) and Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), who has traveled to modern day from 19th century Joseon.

Joo Hyun Young will play the role of Park Yeon Woo’s loyal handmaiden and best friend Sa Wol. Sa Wol is a talkative and charming character who thinks Park Yeon Woo to be the most precious person in Joseon. Sa Wol stays by Park Yeon Woo’s side even after she travels in time and lands in Korea in 2023 with Park Yeon Woo.

In the newly released stills, Sa Wol helps a noble family prepare food for a party. Sa Wol, who skillfully makes food in her neatly braided hair, suddenly covers her face with a wooden spatula in her hand with a shocked face. Curiosity is high for what will surprise Sa Wol and whether she will be able to complete the preparations for the party safely.

joo-hyun-young-01.jpeg joo-hyun-young-02.jpeg

Spoiler

joo-hyun-young-02.jpeg

joo-hyun-young-04.jpeg

joo-hyun-young-03.jpeg

“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” is set to premiere in November as the follow-up to “My Dearest.” Watch the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621485wpp/joo-hyun-young-transforms-into-lee-se-youngs-best-friend-in-new-drama-the-story-of-parks-marriage-contract

• Thanks 1

by Lily Alice, October 25, 2023
16 6

MBC's upcoming K-drama, The Story of Park's Marriage Contract, has confirmed its release date for November 24, the same day SBS's My Demon, starring Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang, is scheduled to premiere. 

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract tells the story of two people from different timelines - Park Yeon Woo (Lee Se Young), a woman from the Joseon era, and Kang Tae Ha (Bae In Hyuk), a man with a cold demeanor from the 21st century - entering a contract marriage. 

The production team of the K-drama unveiled a new teaser, offering a glimpse into the chaotic dynamics of Park Yeon Woo and Kang Tae Ha. The teaser begins with Park Yeon Woo saying, "I clearly remember this face."

Subsequently, the teaser shows various scenes from the Joseon era and modern Korea, connecting the past and present.

Yeon Woo, who insists Tae Ha is her husband, is confused by the change in her surroundings. She experiences the New Joseon and marvels at its modern civilization.

Her amazement upon eating a choco pie, her attempts to adapt to the unfamiliar modern world when she tries to get into a car, and her curious gaze at the MRI machine are side-splitting.

In one particular scene, Yeon Woo tells Tae Ha, "Goodbye. I'm going to Joseon," while holding a branch from a red crape myrtle and plunging into a swimming pool.

qYqOe8_2f.png

Tae Ha's frustrated expression upon seeing Yeon Woo and Yeon Woo floundering in the water while shouting, "Save me," give a glimpse of how the chaotic duo promises to entertain with their comedic prowess.

Following this, the teaser shows a fun montage of Tae Ha saving Yeon Woo, him shouting at someone with a worried expression as if trying to prevent an accident, and scenes from the Joseon era. 

The teaser concludes with Park Yeon Woo telling Kang Tae Ha, "I will do everything I can. Because you are my husband."

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract is set to premiere on November 24.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-story-of-park-s-marriage-contract-to-premiere-on-the-same-day-as-my-demon

• Thanks 2