Doctor Slump Original Soundtrack Part.5/DAYOUNG (WJSN), EDEN

Part5_Love-Is-1024x1024.jpg

1. Love Is

2. Love Is (Inst.)

Doctor Slump Original Soundtrack Part.6/Park Hyung-sik

Part6_Lean-On-Me-1024x1024.jpg

1. Lean On Me

2. Lean On Me (Inst.)

Tags: CHEN,DAYOUNG,EDEN,HYNN,Junggigo,SEULGI,WJSN,Dayon,Chen,doctor slump,Park Hyung Sik

https://kanpen.asia/archives/74861

This drama was just not what I expected. I love PHS and PSH but yet I wasn’a big fan. First of all, I just don’t understand why they portray 30 or 40 year old people shying away in the relationships. I mean kisses or huggings being some blushing moments are for the high school dramas I think not for adults:) What is it that they are even getting shy even when holding hands or etc:) I know it is a drama and they make it like that but still when I see this, I immediately think like “What is this? Are they 15 years old?” .

I think we should see PHS in more adult and serious roles. He is mostly in adult roles but with a heavy childish side (acting with so much aegyo and baby eyes:)) I really think he will be also very good in serious roles as I have seen it in the Soundtrack #1. That was a marvellous acting. 

I think the second leads were also very good in this drama but again they have children but yet acting like 15 year olds:)

Overall this is a drama to watch for feeling good and it serves its purpose I think. 

Ten Asia

[TEN Photo] Park Shin-hye 'Aura that breaks through black and white... goddess of atmosphere'

Article entered 2024.03.31. 10:42 PM Original text of article

[Ten Asia = Reporter Jo Joon-won]

Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for the United Arab Emirates through Incheon International Airport to attend the 'Dubai Friends' event on the afternoon of the 31st.

0000655903_001_20240331224201366.jpg?type=w540

'Dubai Friends' is a concept of public relations ambassadors who film a global campaign for the Dubai Government Tourism Office, and thanks to the popularity of JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', the two actors are going to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at the invitation of state guests.

@tenasia.co.kr

In the news

Park Hyung-sik ‘Let’s go to Dubai Friends Global Campaign~’ [Photo & HD]

Article entered 2024.03.31. 10:11 PM Original text of article

202403312210053510_1_20240331221102472.jpg?type=w540

[Incheon Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin]

Actor Park Hyeong-sik (PARKHYUNGSIK) was invited by the Dubai Tourism Board through Incheon Airport Terminal 1 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of March 31st and went to Dubai for the 'Dubai Friends' global campaign filming schedule. I am leaving the country.

Meanwhile, Dr. Slump, starring actors Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, has become the world's most-watched content among non-English language series.

Ji Soo-jin sszz801@newsen.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3fGsHrSKdc/Celeb Outfits 🔍

✔️ WHO: #박신혜
✔️ WHERE: JTBC 닥터슬럼프
✔️ BRAND: @lenina_seoul @joygryson_official

April Drama Actor Brand Reputation Ranked 

Reporter Shin Young-eun

shinye@mk.co.kr
input : 

2024-04-11 16:30:14

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 41,037,372 brand big data of 50 actors appearing in dramas aired from March 10, 2024 to April 10, 2024 in terms of consumers' brand participation, media volume, traffic volume, and community volume. It was indexed using a brand reputation algorithm. Compared to 58,213,192 drama actor brand big data last March, it decreased by 29.51%.

Drama actor brand reputation analysis was conducted through brand big data analysis using participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. The brand reputation index is an indicator created by extracting brand big data, analyzing consumer behavior with a reputation analysis algorithm, classifying it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value and weighting them.

Brand reputation big data analysis can measure positive and negative evaluations of the brand, media sources and interest, consumers' interest and traffic, community spread of issues, and reactions to and popularity of content.

The top 30 drama actor brand reputation rankings in April 2024 are Kim Soo-hyun, Cha Eun-woo, Moon Sang-min, Kim Ji-won, Kim Nam-joo, Lee Bo-young, Kim Kang-woo, Ji Hyun-woo, Lim Soo-hyang, Park Hyeong-sik, Kwak Dong-yeon, Kim Ha-neul, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seol, Lee Yu-bi, Lee Joo-bin, Lim Se-mi, and Jang Seung. The order was Cho, Ham Eun-jung, Yeon Woo-jin, Kwon Nara, Lee Cheong-ah, Oh Hyeon-kyung, Eom Ki-jun, Lee Moo-saeng, Won Mi-kyung, Joo Won, Bae Yun-kyung, Baek Seong-hyeon and Oh Seung-ah.

In addition, “When analyzing brand big data for the drama actor brand category in April 2024, it decreased by 29.51% compared to 58,213,192 drama brand big data in March last year. Looking at the detailed analysis, brand consumption fell 22.05%, brand issues fell 13.83%, brand communication fell 30.66%, and brand diffusion fell 40.17%.”

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute analyzes brand big data to determine the amount of change in brand reputation. This drama actor brand reputation survey was conducted from March 10, 2024 to April 10, 2024 on Kim Soo-hyun, Cha Eun-woo, Moon Sang-min, Kim Ji-won, Kim Nam-joo, Lee Bo-young, Kim Kang-woo, Ji Hyun-woo, Lim Soo-hyang, Park Hyeong-sik, Kwak Dong-yeon, Kim Ha-neul, Park Shin-hye, and Lee Seol. , Lee Yu-bi, Joo-bin Lee, Se-mi Lim, Seung-jo Jang, Eun-jeong Ham, Woo-jin Yeon, Nara Kwon, Cheong-ah Lee, Hyun-kyung Oh, Ki-jun Um, Moo-saeng Lee, Mi-kyung Won, Won Joo, Yun-kyung Bae, Baek Sung-hyeon, Seung-ah Oh, So-yeon Lee, Park Yoon, Hae-young Yoon, Sun-woo Yoon, Seong-ha Kong, Jun Lee, It was conducted through brand big data analysis on Park Seong-hoon, Ha Yeon-ju, Cha Hwa-yeon, Kim Do-wan, Oh Chang-seok, Lee Min-jae, Jang Se-hyun, Lee Il-hwa, Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Sang-won, Oh Se-young, Shin Eun-kyung, Kang Byul, and Yoo In-su.

•  

[Dudeok Epic] Yes, the person who got 4 questions wrong on the next college entrance exam~ Can't live without studying or drinking 🔥Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye's battle collection🔥|Doctor Slump|JTBC 240128 Broadcast and others

Park Shin Hye had trouble sleeping before filming Doctor Slump,

cr pic>@rallarahappines

Park Shin Hye had trouble sleeping before filming Doctor Slump, her first drama after her wedding leave

In this talk show, Park Shin Hye and her co-star, Park Hyung Sik, chatted about their projects from a decade ago, The Heirs.

According to Park Hyung Sik in the drama starring Lee Min Ho, he didn't feel like working with Park Shin Hye.

“It's true that we starred in The Heirs, but at that time we rarely appeared together. So I can say this is the first time we have worked together properly,” he said.

Missing The Heirs? Watch these 7 best K-dramas on Netflix & other OTT platforms starring the cast — Lee Min Ho in The Legend of the Blue Sea, Park Shin Hye & Park Hyung Sik in Doctor Slump

The Heirs also stars Kim Woo Bin, Kang Min Hyuk, Krystal and Kang Ha Neul…

PUBLISHED: APR 13, 2024 | 13:00:15 IST