[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Which one is this year's military winner? “Dynasty Showdown” tvN vs JTBC 2024 Korean Drama List

Korean cable stations tvN and JTBC have achieved good results in recent years and are competing for the title of "drama kingdom."

Until now, KBS, MBC, and SBS, which have a long history, were the three terrestrial stations that formed the core of the Korean television industry, but since 2015, tvN and JTBC have been producing blockbuster hits one after another, and the Korean drama industry is breathing a new breeze into the.

Also, unlike the three terrestrial broadcasting companies, tvN and JTBC are actively working on simultaneous worldwide distribution by teaming up with global VOD. I believe that the company's attitude of quickly delivering content to Korean drama fans not only in Korea but also around the world is also contributing to its good results.

Therefore, this time, we will introduce the latest Korean drama list for 2024 from tvN and JTBC, the "new dynasty" of the Korean drama world. (*Changes may occur due to organizational reasons)

Who will be the winner this year?

JTBC (10 works)

The following 10 Korean dramas will be released by JTBC this year. (*Schedule may change)

“Doctor Slump” (JTBC/2024/all 16 episodes)

The first film is ``Doctor Slump,'' in which lead actors Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik co-star for the first time in about 11 years.

This work, which was released on JTBC and Netflix in South Korea on January 27th, is a medical romantic comedy in which two high school rivals, doctors who fell into a slump, reunite.

Although this work was highly anticipated even before it aired, it ended with a record high audience rating of 8.1% (episode 10), falling short of the 10% audience rating.

●Japan distribution information: Netflix (as of April 5, 2024)

Doctor-Slump.jpg

Image source: JTBC
Doctor Slump

Medical/Love Comedy
JTBC/2024/All 16 episodes

Synopsis

A medical romantic comedy about Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), a burnout anesthesiologist, and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyung-sik), a popular orthopedic surgeon who has fallen into the worst slump of his life.

cast
Highest audience ratings, awards, etc.
Reviews

Preview video

Video source: Netflix Japan

danmee.jp/knews/koreandrama/tvn-jtbc/

📷 : Did you rest well?

🐿️ : Yes! Today (I took a break) I filmed the drama diligently until yesterday...

Why are you so cute and pretty?

img.gif

April 2024 edition Popular Korean actress contest [21 candidates]

2024.04.11 /2024.04.11 /Danmee investigation team

Danmee is currently investigating the “April 2024 edition of the most popular Korean actress contest [21 candidates]”. Check out the details below and cast your vote!

danmee.jp/survey/kactress-24apr/

Top 10 Highest Rated Kdramas of 2024 So Far! (January-March)

1. #QueenOfTears
2. #KnightFlower
3. #MarryMyHusband
4. #FlexXCop
5. #DoctorSlump
6. #AShopForKillers
7. #PyramidGame
8. #CaptivatingTheKing
9. #AKillersParadox
10. #WeddingImpossible

20240129_162612_3333.jpg

Park HyungSik 2024 Asia Tour Fan Meeting  #SIKcretTimeInTokyo ✧Exclusive broadcast✧ 
✦Sunday, May 19th ひる 12:00~

🔗https://tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/va

A Japanese message from Hyunsik has been posted on TV Asahi Channel's official IG riety/0717/

instagram.com/reel/C5mvZRpre

img.gif

gguming16.tistory.com/65 

OP/?igsh=N2VuZ3E4b2NkcHFzcr.onpics

In the news

Park Shin-hye ‘Big eyes filled with the Milky Way’ [Photo & HD]

Article entered 2024.03.31. 10:33 PM Original text of article

202403312232463510_1_20240331223303142.jpg?type=w540

[Incheon Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin]

Actors Park Hyung-sik (PARKHYUNGSIK) and Park Shin-hye (PARKSHINHYE) were invited by Dubai Tourism Board through Incheon Airport Terminal 1 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of March 31 to participate in the 'Dubai Friends' global campaign. I am leaving for Dubai for a filming schedule.

Meanwhile, Dr. Slump, starring actors Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, has become the world's most-watched content among non-English language series.

In the news

Park Hyeong-sik's cute airport fashion that moves women's hearts' [Photo & HD]

Article entered 2024.03.31. 10:05 PM Original text of article
202403312204193510_1_20240331220502318.jpg?type=w540

[Incheon Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin]

Actor Park Hyeong-sik (PARKHYUNGSIK) was invited by the Dubai Tourism Board through Incheon Airport Terminal 1 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of March 31st and went to Dubai for the 'Dubai Friends' global campaign filming schedule. I am leaving the country.

Meanwhile, Dr. Slump, starring actors Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, has become the world's most-watched content among non-English language series.

@newsen.com

• Home
  • [Korean drama "Doctor Slump"] Seulgi (Red Velvet), Chen (EXO), Park Hyung-sik and others participate in singing, "Doctor Slump" OST distribution starts ♪

[Korean drama "Doctor Slump"] Seulgi (Red Velvet), Chen (EXO), Park Hyung-sik and others participate in singing, "Doctor Slump" OST distribution starts ♪

%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97AL-1024x1024.jpg

A distribution album of 50 songs including insert songs and BGM for the drama "Doctor Slump", which finished airing after all 16 episodes were well received, was released on April 10th.

The story is about Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyung-sik), a man and a woman who were academic rivals in high school, but who suddenly become doctors. A romantic comedy about people who meet again when they are in a slump and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation to revive their ``almost lost life''.

The insert song was sung by Red Velvet's Seulgi, singer-songwriter HYNN, EXO's main vocalist Chen, talented vocalist Junggigo who often participates in OSTs, and Space Girls members Dayoung and EDEN, who performed a refreshing duet. , and Park Hyung-sik who played the lead role of Jung-woo, the lineup is both topical and musical. In addition, a total of 50 songs are included, including 44 BGM songs that add depth to the story and color scenes that express excitement, peace, and sadness.

The music directors are Kim Jun-seok and Jung Se-rin, who have worked on hit dramas such as ``Forest of Secrets,'' ``Penthouse,'' and ``The Insider.'' It has gained the support of drama enthusiasts. Just like the drama, the OST will convey great universal love and healing to all those suffering from slump.

<Work information>

Distribution starts on 4/10

Distribution URL: https://king-records.lnk.to/DOCTOR_SLUMPAL

Doctor Slump Original Soundtrack/VA

1. In my memory (singing: SEULGI)

2. Not alone (sung by: HYNN)

3. The Way to love myself (Singing: CHEN)

4. Actually I Love You (sung by: Junggigo)

5. Love Is

(Singing: DAYOUNG (WJSN), EDEN)

6. Lean On Me (sung by: Park Hyung-sik)

7. Title Of Doctor Slump

8. How To Remember Pain Briefly And Memories Long

9. You're The Reason I Can Hold Out

10. A Fearless Woman

11. I Can't Believe I'm Not First Place

12. Study Bulldozer

13. Looking Inside My Mind

14. PTSD

15. Love Hate

16. I Feel Alone

17.Stalker

18. Fake Evidence

19. A Moment of Anticipation

20.Celebrity Doctor

21. King Of The Charm

22. A Timid Fool

23. Met On A Single Log Bridge

24. Just Friends?

25. Whimsical Family

26. Be Fine Today, So I Can Take Care Of Myself Tomorrow (feat. Kwon Haneul)

27. Doctors Nam And Yeo

28. Unexpected Chance

29. Let's Take A Break And Look At The Sky

30. Small Decision

31. Since When Were You So Pretty?

32. On A Clear Day

33. At The End Of The Harsh Season

34. A Reason Why I Can't Say Anything

35. Family Is The Best

36. Childish Confrontation

37. A Drunken Episode

38. Play Hard To Get