[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

OSEN

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye go from enemies to friends... “Give me your number, let’s hang out sometimes” (‘Doctor Slump’) [Comprehensive]

Entered 2024.02.03. 11:57 PM
 Original text of article

0005012057_001_20240203235710132.png?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Park Ha-young]

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye became true friends. 

In the 3rd episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo), which aired on the 3rd, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) became friends. 

On this day, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul's school days were revealed. For Yeo Yeong-woo, who was first in every aspect, everything changed with the advent of Nam Ha-neul. Yeo Jeong-woo said, “Dorai Southern Sky appeared like a comet. “I was a child who was crazy about studying, running around trying to solve one more problem and not drinking coffee or water to save time in the bathroom,” he said, recalling how he came in second place for the first time in his life.

Yeo Yeong-woo, who even fell down and was taken away by Nam Ha-neul, pledged, “I never wanted to have anything to do with the rest of my life.” However, Yeo Yeong-woo remembers drinking with Nam Ha-neul last night, hugging her and crying, and kicked the blanket, screaming, “You crazy RickRoll'D, you’re crazy.”

Spoiler

0005012057_002_20240203235710168.jpg?type=w430

Nam Ha-neul also seemed to remember the night before and tried to avoid Yeo Yeong-woo, but ended up running into him. Nam Haneul said, “I drank too much yesterday. “You know that when alcohol is consumed, the frontal lobe becomes paralyzed, making it difficult to make rational decisions,” he said in defense. Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Then you know. What happened yesterday wasn't our fault. When he agreed and said, “It was the frontal lobe’s fault,” Nam Haneul held out his hand and said, “From now on, let’s control the frontal lobe well, be careful about drinking, and let’s not touch each other, I promise.”

Yeo Jeong-woo grabbed his finger and withdrew his hand, saying, “We decided not to touch.” Soon, the two people parted ways, greeting each other awkwardly, saying, “Get out of here quickly,” and “Then, you too, get out of here quickly.”

That night, someone broke the window of Yeo Jeong-woo's house and broke in, forcing Yeo Jeong-woo to stay the night at Nam Ha-neul's house. Yeo Yeong-woo suggested a date at the arcade after hearing Nam Ha-neul say that he wanted to eat tteokbokki and play during his school days. The two enjoyed everything from tteokbokki mukbang, karaoke, and arcade together, and Nam Ha-neul thanked them, saying, “Thanks to you, it was fun.” In response, Yeo Yeong-woo said, “I was also upset because of the thought of the trial, but it relieved my stress. “Let’s go again,” he laughed.

0005012057_003_20240203235710184.jpg?type=w430

Then Nam Ha-neul said, “It’s not that, it’s because it’s pathetic that I don’t even know anyone at this age.” Not only that, I haven't done anything, so is this a normal life? “Why did I live like such a fool?” he lamented. In response, Yeo Yeong-woo said, “I lived hard,” and “I lived like a lifeless person.” To the negative Nam Ha-neul, saying, “I fell while doing my best,” Yeo Yeong-woo calmly comforted me by saying, “I did my best.” He also calmly said, “Well, since I collapsed anyway, let’s get some rest since I fell.”

Nam Haneul said, “My hard-working life collapsed, and I wanted to receive great consolation. “But I think tteokbokki, the arcade, and the nonsensical consolation of telling me to stay down will help me sleep peacefully tonight,” he said, showing that he received unexpected comfort. On the other hand, Yeo Yeong-woo, who returned to the room, said, “I don’t hate Nam Ha-neul as much as I thought, right? “I have an eye for people, and now I have a sense of loyalty, and I also have a cute side,” he said, recalling his experience with Nam Ha-neul. Then, Yoo Yeong-woo, who came to his senses, was shocked and laughed, saying, “How cute is that?”

Meanwhile, Nam Haneul went on a direct investigation to clear Yeo Yeong-woo's name, and on the day of the trial, he appeared at Yeo Yeong-woo's trial with crucial evidence. However, the evidence was not immediately recognized, and Nam Haneul said, “Reality was different from the movie. “We wanted to overturn the trial with fairly conclusive evidence, but that was just our wish,” he said bitterly.
Spoiler

0005012057_004_20240203235710197.jpg?type=w430

After the trial, Yeo Yeong-woo, who was surrounded by reporters, saw Nam Ha-neul looking at him and fell, so he immediately rushed over and asked, “Are you okay?” He then grabbed Nam Sky's hand and left the place. When asked, “Why did you come?” Nam Haneul replied, “Why did you come? I remember seeing the incident in the paper.”

At that time, Yeo Yeon-woo, who discovered Nam Ha-neul’s wound, took him to her hospital and treated his wound, saying, “Thank you. “It must not have been easy for you to come like this today,” he said. In response, Nam Haneul said, “I just came because I wanted to repay the comfort I received. I actually hate being in debt. So what should we do? Since I received severance pay, I will hit hard to pay for treatment as well. “Let’s play with friends today until the sun rises.”

0005012057_005_20240203235710226.jpg?type=w430

Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Then let’s just go see the sun rise. “No, if we’re going to hang out until the sun rises, let’s go see the sun rise,” he said, suggesting a trip to the East Sea. However, the two did not see the sun, and Nam Ha-neul said, “It’s like our life when the sun doesn’t rise.” Then Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Okay,” and “Give me your number. Let’s hang out sometime.” He shook hands and said, “Let’s be friends, not classmates. Let’s be friends, a relationship that was formed because we both wanted to, not something administratively tied up. Heaven, let’s be friends.”

In response, Nam Haneul said, “I know that it looks like you are enduring it, but in reality, you are having a hard time. “But wouldn’t it be a little better if there was just one person to comfort you during these difficult times,” he said, welcoming Yeo Jeong-woo as a friend.

@osen.co.kr

[Photo] ‘Doctor Slump’ broadcast screen capture

star news

Park Seo-joon, he was dutifully busy on Lunar New Year's Day... "As expected, I'm meeting Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyeong-sik."

Entered 2024.02.13. 7:39 AM 

Modified 2024.02.13. 7:40 AM
 Original text of article

[Star News | [Reporter Han Hae-seon]

0003214436_001_20240213074001258.jpg?type=w430

Photo = Star News, Park Seo-joon

Actor Park Seo-joon showed off his warm friendship by actively supporting his best friends, actors Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyeong-sik.

On the 13th, Park Seo-joon revealed a photo proving that he had watched Choi Woo-sik's new Netflix series 'Murderer: A Puzzle', saying, "I've completed my binge-watching. It's also Choi Woo-sik."

Park Seo-joon captured the screen and released it after he finished watching episode 8 of ‘Murderer: Confusion’. They appeared to be promoting their best friend Choi Woo-sik's new work together.

Choi Woo-sik played the role of Lee Tang in the Netflix series 'Murderer's Trap', which tells the story of an ordinary man who accidentally starts killing and the detective who fiercely pursues him.

0003214436_002_20240213074001300.jpg?type=w430

Photo=Park Seo-jun

On this day, Park Seo-joon also announced that he was also watching Park Hyeong-sik's new JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', saying, "Now I'm meeting Yeo Jung-woo." 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama depicting the 'ruined lives' of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives due to their own reasons, including a billion-dollar lawsuit, burnout, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Park Hyung-sik appears as Yeo Yeong-woo in the play.

Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, and Park Hyung-sik have been friends for a long time by forming 'Wooga Fam', a famous social group in the entertainment industry. This group also includes BTS's V and Peakboy, and they filmed JTBC's 'In the Soop: Friendship Trip' together in 2022.

@mtstarnews.com)

http://naver.me/xIgCbTP6

by Lily Alice, February 12, 2024

JTBC's Doctor Slump scored nationwide ratings of 3.73% (episode 5) and 3.86% (episode 6). Despite the so-so viewership, the K-drama remained the most-watched in its time slot. 

Doctor Slump also continues to trend on Netflix in countries across Asia. 

Z8rpX8_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Doctor Slump?

Episode 7 of Doctor Slump will air on February 17 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/captivating-the-king-achieves-highest-ratings-doctor-slump-goes-steady

Doctor Slump: Episodes 5-6

by lovepark

From enemies to neighbors, these ex-rivals may have dreaded this reunion at the start, but now, as they’ve gotten to know each other better, they find themselves becoming friends and possibly more. During the worst period of their lives, our protagonists find hope in the most unexpected places, and though everything might feel terrible at the moment, their good days aren’t over yet.

EPISODES 5-6

The first words that come to mind when I think of the leads are cute and silly, which is definitely a universal feeling they exude… except to high school Ha-neul and Jung-woo. During their rival era, our heroes never understood why their peers fawned over the other, but life has a funny way of flipping expectations. Now, as Ha-neul and Jung-woo stand on a train platform far away from home, their hearts flutter at the sight of the other person, and they wonder why they feel so happy around them.

Though Ha-neul is grateful to see Jung-woo after her canceled interview, she asks why a “friend” would come all this way just to console her. Jung-woo scans the room for an excuse, and his eyes land on a tourism pamphlet. It’s an obvious lie, but Ha-neul grabs his arm and takes him sightseeing. They ride bikes, pose for pictures, and spend the whole day together — clearly falling deeper in love yet too stubborn (and dense) to acknowledge it.

While our leads run to catch the last train, an elderly man faints in front of them, and their medical training kicks in. As Jung-woo performs CPR, the motion triggers his unprocessed trauma, and he freezes. Noticing his behavior, Ha-neul takes over, and their quick intervention saves the man’s life. Alas, they missed their ride in the process, but Ha-neul has no problem staying the night unlike an aghast Jung-woo.

Of course, they grab two rooms, but for the first hour, they are stuck together since the staff are cleaning. Despite all their talk of being platonic friends, they both jump up when Jung-woo accidentally sits on her hand, and they threaten to end their relationship if anything develops between them. After a couple of beers, the other room becomes available, but Jung-woo is afraid to be alone because of his recurring nightmare. At his request, Ha-neul stays to play cards, and though she has a list of questions she wants to ask, she lets them slide for tonight.

In the morning, Jung-woo sends Ha-neul home first since coming in together might give off the wrong impression, but when she arrives, she overhears her mom and brother talking about her interview. Rather than face reality, she hides in an arcade, and Jung-woo soon finds out about her detour and comes to keep her company. Even after the sun sets, Ha-neul cannot muster up the courage to go home, so Jung-woo suggests visiting their old school.

Seeing their high school classroom reminds them of the past, and they each share what they would do if they could go back. For Ha-neul, she wants to retake the college entrance exam since she was sick that day, and though she already knew she would not get into her dream school, seeing the rejection was still devastating. Hearing her answer, Jung-woo wishes he could give past Ha-neul a hug, but since he cannot, he tells present Ha-neul to stop caring about what others might think and start taking care of herself.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/doctor-slump-episodes-5-6/

[Episode 5] “Still, I missed you” Jungwoo and Ha-neul fall in love with each other

Spoiler

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/videos/Tweets per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

Top 10 TV Series on #NetflixIndia between 5 - 11 February

1. #KillerSoup 🇮🇳
2. #Griselda 🇺🇸
3. #Berlin 🇪🇸
4. #TheRailwayMen 🇮🇳
5. #AlexanderTheMakingOfAGod 🇬🇧
6. #DoctorSlump 🇰🇷
7. #FoolMeOnce 🇬🇧 🇺🇸
8. #AKillerParadox 🇰🇷
9. #OneDay 🇬🇧
10. #Aranyak 🇮🇳

DaumXports News

Park Shin-hye "I took a year off during college... 'Aren't you working?' “Return to sound” (Salon Drip 2)

Reporter Kim Soo-ahEntered 2024. 2. 14. 08:00

20240214080007933eets.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Kim Soo-ah)

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed an experience similar to the slump she felt during college.

On the 13th, a video titled 'The heirs of those days became doctors in this world, EP.28 Doctor Slump Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, Salon Drip 2' was uploaded to the YouTube channel 'TEO Teo'.

On this day, Jang Do-yeon asked Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik if they had been in a slump. Park Hyeong-sik answered, "When the slump feels overwhelming rather than hard? There are times when things that seem innocuous become overwhelming."

Next, Park Shin-hye confessed her experience of taking a break from activities for a year due to her dreams of college life, although it was not a slump. When asked how Jang Do-yeon was, Park Shin-hye burst into laughter by saying that she "drinks all the time."

In addition, Park Shin-hye confessed that there were times when she actually went home in the morning because her mother said, "It's dangerous to come in at dawn, so it's better to come in at sunrise." Then one day, all her friends around her were working.

20240214080009564hxze.jpg

Park Shin-hye mentioned Go Ara, Kim Bum, Kim So-eun, and Kang Ha-neul as her college classmates, and announced that they were working on the drama 'Boys Over Flowers' at the time. Next, he confessed that when people around him asked, "Shinhye, isn't she working these days?" her reply, "I'm going to school," felt like an excuse.

Park Shin-hye said, "I need to work again," and the production team was impressed when she said that the work she met was the drama "You're Beautiful," which was a hot topic. Jang Do-yeon joked, “I wonder what she would have done if she had gone to school more.”

Park Shin-hye went on to add, "I think the one-year break was to allow me to meet that work. I also started to think, 'I have to work harder.'"

Photo = Video capture from YouTube channel ‘TEO Teo’

Copyright© Xports News.

The most youthful actress in her 30s who filmed a drama wearing a school uniform as soon as she returned from giving birth.

Views 1,3322024. 2. 13. 17:54
listen

20240213175452697zqhj.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye recently revealed on her SNS the secret to her still-radiant appearance and body even after becoming a mother, earning the envy of many. Park Shin-hye released a photo of her working out with the comment, "After action school, it's exercise hahahaha." She said that even though Park Shin-hye is physically exhausted, she shows a passionate appearance and does not neglect exercise, and that she is devoted to self-care.

Spoiler

20240213175452924eqrs.jpg

In July of last year, Park Shin-hye posted a video of herself exercising on her Instagram and received praise from fans. She married her husband Park Tae-joon in 2022, and gave birth to her baby boy in May of the same year, receiving congratulations from her fans. Park Shin-hye later revealed the family sneakers she received as a baby gift. I also expressed my gratitude.

Spoiler

20240213175453143egsr.jpg

After taking a break of about three years, Park Shin-hye returned to acting through the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. In particular, in 'Doctor Slump', she transformed into the character 'Nam Haneul', the girl everyone liked back then, with her long straight hair and school uniform, garnering attention for her youthful beauty.

20240213175453544bkoj.jpg

20240213175453784gtzx.jpg

Even after Park Shin-hye became a mother, she attracted attention with the same appearance as when 'The Heirs' aired 11 years ago. He is reunited with Park Hyeong-sik 11 years after the SBS drama 'The Heirs' aired in 2013, giving viewers excitement, sympathy, and comfort.

20240213175454063eodr.jpg

20240213175454712iimb.jpg

'Doctor Slump' is gaining popularity as a romantic comedy drama depicting the 'ruined lives' of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives for their own reasons, including a 10 billion dollar lawsuit, burnout, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. 'Doctor Slump' is ranked first in the non-English TV category on Netflix, and is proving its popularity by ranking first in several countries, including Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia.

Spoiler

20240213175454921rqff.jpg

In an interview, Park Shin-hye expressed confidence about the reason she chose 'Doctor Slump' as her comeback project, saying, "I wanted to show what I do best." On the 10th, Park Shin-hye posted on her SNS, "Hey, I wonder if Teacher Eun-jae is too tall. I met Teacher Cha Eun-jae from Doldam Hospital on set. I'm finally posting a photo from March of last year. It's not Seo-woo and Hye-jeong, it's Cha Eun-jae and Nam Ha-neul." We released several photos together.

Spoiler

20240213175455131oqtu.jpg

The released photo shows Park Shin-hye standing side by side with Lee Sung-kyung. The two previously worked together through the SBS drama 'Doctors'. Recently, Lee Sung-kyung attracted attention by making a special appearance as Park Hyeong-sik's ex-fiancé in 'Dr. Slump'.

Spoiler

20240213175455664tbym.jpg

The production team said, "We would like to thank Lee Sung-kyung once again for willingly accepting the offer to make a special appearance. She also had experience working with Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, which made the atmosphere on set even more pleasant."

https://v.daum.net/v/tnR5ymc6uc

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/videos/Tweets per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, the love of our times that needs more comfort and support

Columnist Jeong Deok-hyeonEntered 2024. 2. 5. 15:02

‘Doctor Slump’, a melodrama for everyone who lives with low self-esteem

20240205150257995qgxd.jpg

[Enter Media = Jeong Deok-hyun]

“You never bought anything wrong. It’s not your fault.” Isn’t what we need more comfort and support than love? The words that Jeong-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) says to Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) seem to be addressed to those of us who live in a reality where our self-esteem is increasingly low. That may be the essence of the emotions touched by JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>. This drama speaks to those of us who are smiling on the outside and pretending like nothing is wrong, but are crying on the inside. It's not your fault.

The reason why viewers turned away from melodrama's focus on love was because they thought it was too divorced from reality. So, around the time people started saying ‘melodrama is not that good’, melodramas began to change. It still talks about love, but if you look behind it, it is filled with voices of support and comfort for those of us who are tired and struggling with reality.

20240205150259236ybqs.jpg

20240205150300438avqe.jpg

The same goes for <Doctor Slump>. He worked hard and succeeded and became famous, but when a medical accident occurred, he was unfairly held responsible for the accident and lost everything. A drunken sky told Jung-woo that he was "framed" and also said to him that no one believed him, "You may be a bit childish, but you did a bad thing. Even at the part where he says, “Because I’m not the type of person to shamelessly insist,” our hearts become moist. When things are going well, everyone approaches us as friends, but how often do we face the reality that once we slip, everyone turns their backs on us. So, the unchanging heart that trusts us and is on our side no matter what happens touches us.

This can also be felt in Jung-woo's line, "It's not your fault," when Ha-neul, who couldn't endure various abuses of power and ended up leaving the hospital after hitting on a senior, says "I think I made a mistake" when no hospital accepts him because of that fact, Jung-woo says, "It's not your fault." When we face difficulties and face a reality with no way out, we often think that we have made a mistake somewhere, but how much it warms our hearts to have someone who tells us that it is not we who are wrong, but a distorted reality.

Spoiler

20240205150301909evri.jpg

Looking at the trends of recent melodramas along with <Doctor Slump>, it seems that what we want more than love is comfort and support. Just the scene of Jung-woo and Ha-neul, who have fallen into a slump in life for their own reasons, smiling on the outside but crying on the inside, supporting each other's shoulders as they sometimes break down and listening to complaints that cannot be shared anywhere else, makes our hearts so excited and satisfied. . Of course, that comfort and support may also be another word for ‘love.’

[Photo = JTBC]

Copyright© Enter Media. 

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye’s Chemistry Shines In 20240214084310_doctor-slump-1-1-1.jpeg?s“Doctor Slump” Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Feb 14, 2024
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” shared new behind-the-scenes photos of the drama!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Amidst the growing popularity of “Doctor Slump,” the drama released new behind-the-scenes photos highlighting the chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik. The photos were taken while filming the scene in which Nam Ha Neul unexpectedly goes on a date with Yeo Jung Woo after an unsuccessful interview. The two pose adorably with bright smiles to showcase their close chemistry.

doctor-slump-2-.jpeg

On the flip side, the atmosphere turns serious while the actors rehearse off camera. Before filming, Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik discuss with Director Oh Hyun Jong, conveying their passion to make the project even more perfect. Furthermore, the actors carefully monitor their performances, highlighting their professionalism.

doctor-slump-3-.jpeg

Spoiler

park-shin-hye-11.jpeg

park-hyung-sik-1-.jpeg

park-hyung-sik-8.jpeg

park-shin-hye-12.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642478wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hyes-chemistry-shines-in-doctor-slump-behind-the-scenes-photos