Oh, oh
you come to me
The moment I returned like fate
Oh, oh
In my memories again, I am with you

End of the Lyrics

🏆#CHOEAEDOL_CELEB #BEST_CHOICE

BEST CELEB in the first half of 2024

💘Vote for the BEST CELEB in the first half of 2024!

📆June 14 (Fri) - July 5 (Fri)
🎁1,000 Hearts (100)

📢How to vote on Heart Pick?
Wherever you vote with Hearts
- Main Rankings, Community, or Heart Pick - 
your votes will be counted in Heart Pick voting.

Leave a supportive comment for your celeb on Heart Pick!
(Don't forget to leave the name of your celeb😍)

👉🏻bit.ly/3VJNvMl

Park Hyung-Sik’s Fashion As Yeo Jeong-Woo In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 1-8

Look #5

As for this simple and pleasant look from episode 3, Hyung-Sik paired a blue basic shirt from SATUR with a dapper beige cotton half coat from DUNST.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Hyung-Sik - Episode 3-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Hyung-Sik-Episode3-1-2-1.jpg

Coated Cotton Half Coat

$294

BUY FROM HERE
All Day Logo Basic Shirt

$126

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Coated Cotton Half Coat
  2. All Day Logo Basic Shirt

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 5-8

Doctor Slump Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episodes 5-8

‘Doctor Slump’ continues to enthrall viewers as the show just released a new episode which highlights a significant development in the lead stars’ relationship. In the latest episode of the JTBC K-drama, Nam Ha-Neul (Park Shin-Hye) and Yeo Jeong-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik) share a kiss, which signifies the rekindling of their relationship. 

As the duo’s undeniable chemistry keeps fans on the edge of their seats, Park Shin-Hye‘s stylish looks have fashionistas tuning in to get their weekly dose of fashion inspiration. Here are the star’s most notable outfits from episodes 5 to 8.

Look #1

Shin-Hye jazzes up a plain white V-neck tee and white jeans with a navy jacket from Grove.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 5-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-5-1-2.jpg
23ES West Jacket

$185.77

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. 23ES West Jacket

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 12 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... The scene where Daeyoung spills his underwear was a series of NGs = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/27 11:15comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 12 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... The scene where Daeyoung spills his underwear was a series of NGs = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationship chart, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

Video from 4:57 to the end.
This time, it's a continuation of Hongran and Daeyoung's scene.
Hongran takes a picture of the director with her camera during a break in filming. After that, the two continue filming, and Hongran says, "Well, I'm going home now." Between scenes, Yoon Bak talks about the textbooks he used to use in school. "Oppa, are you from '88?" "'87," "There's a 5-year age difference," "The educational content is changing." Then, they film a scene where Daeyoung shakes his hand and spills his underwear in a bag. They film several cuts, but the underwear doesn't fall off several times in a row, so it's NG. Then, all the underwear falls off and it's OK. It seems that the two are wrapping up filming, and the director tells them, "This is the last one." "You gave the best performance of your life," says Yoon Bak. And the filming ends and the two applaud.

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"She dropped her underwear neatly"
"It looks like a difficult scene"
"Yoon Bak is so cool"
"This scene was funny"

●Synopsis● Episode 12 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 6.6%) depicted Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ha-neul ( Park Shin-hye

) exchanging presents.  After receiving her pay from Dae-young (Yoon Park), Ha-neul appeared holding a box, saying, "Ah, I'm so excited. This is why everyone says they get so excited when a package arrives." When Ha-neul said, "They're both for you," Jung-woo opened the box expectantly, wondering, "Did she prepare a present for you? I wonder what's inside," and when he checked the contents, he froze and said, "'The History of Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery'?"

"I found this book on all the second-hand websites and found it in the original. I think you'll like this one even more," Ha-neul said. Jung-woo opened another box expectantly, and Ha-neul applauded, saying, "What do you think? You like it, don't you?" But Jung-woo couldn't help but laugh when he saw the surgical cap with a puppy character on it. "Please read all the books I gave you by the end of this week and tell me what you think," Ha-neul said. Jung-woo pouted, "Did I do something wrong? You're not trying to get revenge by disguising it as a present, are you? It seems like a punishment game no matter how you look at it."

Meanwhile, Jung-woo's gift for Ha-neul was a school trip. He wanted to give her the memories she missed out on because she was always studying in school. Ha-neul was embarrassed and said, "What's a school trip at your age?" but Jung-woo said, "I'll show you that adults can have school trips too," and decided to take her on a school trip just for the two of them.

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/