larus

[박형식 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚂𝚒𝚔]
𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦🎥<닥터슬럼프> JTBC SNS 콘텐츠 촬영

아침부터 여러분의 입꼬리를 승천하게 만들
#박형식 배우 잔망꾸러기 모먼트 엿보기 ☺️

심신 안정과 안구 복지의 은혜가 끝도 없어요-!
이번 주말 <닥터슬럼프> 본방사수만 기다립니다 💙

#박형식 #parkhyungsik #JTBC #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump #p&studio #피앤드스튜디오

📸 | P&Studio released these simply PERFECT behind-the-scenes photos of promotional recordings for #DoctorSlump for JTBC ❤️

📍 Follow the thread, but be careful! ✋🏼 You run the risk of falling even more in love with Hyungsik ❤️

🔗 https:// instagram.com/p/C3TwYCVv7xe/?igsh=Ym16a21oemp6Mmdn

Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik Spills on His Unbreakable Bond with ‘Wooga Family’: Inside Their Friendship

park hyung sik friends Credit: “Salon Drip 2” YouTube

In a delightful spill-the-tea session on the web variety show Salon Drip 2, aired on the 13th, Park Hyung Sik, alongside Park Shin Hye, the stars of JTBC’s drama Doctor Slump, shared some insights into his life, friendships, and particularly, his cherished circle known as the “Wooga Family.

Described by Jang Do Yeon as a “lovely large breed dog” for his affectionate nature, Park Hyung Sik was queried about his social life, to which he candidly responded, “I’m more of a homebody. I love staying at home, but I also enjoy going out to meet friends whenever they call. Lately, I’ve been learning golf, following my friends’ lead.”

The conversation naturally veered towards the “Wooga Family,” an affectionate nickname for Park Hyung Sik’s close-knit group of friends, including notables such as Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, BTS’s V, and Peakboy. Park Hyung Sik couldn’t help but share a humorous anecdote, revealing, “I’m saved as ‘Park Yes Everything’ on Seo Joon’s phone. Whenever I’m asked, ‘What should we eat?’ or ‘Where should we go?’ the response is always ‘Sure’ or ‘Sounds good.'”

Jang Do Yeon playfully probed if there were ever moments if he wanted to say no, prompting Park Hyung Sik to express his unwavering fondness for his group, “Honestly, as long as we’re not heading to hell, hanging out with friends is the best. We could just be at home, snacking and drinking, and it would still be great. Being with friends is what matters most, nothing else really does.”

Source (1)

https://zapzee.net/2024/02/13/tws-shakes-up-the-k-pop-scene-with-their-chart-topping-debut/

Park Shin-hye, close selfie with Park Hyeong-sik. Beauty shining even with swollen eyes [Star IN★]

Reporter Jeong Eun-chaeEntered 2024. 2. 12. 00:38
View summary
listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
Pri
[Star News | [Reporter Jeong Eun-chae]

Park Shin-hye, close selfie with Park Hyeong-sik. Beauty shining even with swollen eyes [Star IN★]

Actress Park Shin-hye released behind-the-scenes photos of 'Doctor Slump'.

On the 11th, Park Shin-hye drew attention by posting a photo on her Instagram, saying, "My swollen eyelids are like swollen udon noodles from crying? And next to me is Jungwoo, who looks handsome even when he cries."

In the released photo, Park Shin-hye is taking a selfie in the same pose, in close contact with Park Hyeong-sik, her co-star in the drama 'Doctor Slump'. Although her eyes are swollen due to the sobbing scene in the drama, Park Shin-hye's still beautiful beauty catches the attention of viewers.

Netizens who saw this showed various reactions, such as "The chemistry between the two is crazy," "They look so good together! May the couple live forever," and "Please upload more photos."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik are working together in the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', playing the roles of doctors who fall into a slump due to depression and the trauma of a medical accident, respectively.

Copyright© Star News. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240212064004318

https://v.daum.net/v/20240212003820330

Sports Donga

Park Shin-hye ♥ Park Hyeong-sik’s chemistry that is as good as Southeast Asia… Behind-the-scenes reveal (Dr. Slump)

0001106436_001_20240214134501457.jpg?type=w430

0001106436_002_20240214134501494.jpg?type=w430

Behind-the-scenes cuts of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik were released.

The production team of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo) released behind-the-scenes cuts of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik on the 14th.

Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) enjoyed first place in the nation with perfect scores on mock exams during their school days, and lived so-called successful lives as an anesthesiologist and plastic surgeon, respectively. However, the 'mental illness' of slump and burnout that the two experienced is, ironically, the reason they had to leave the hospital. They meet again at the worst moment of their lives, share comfort in the midst of crisis, add to their excitement, and before they know it, they are standing on the strange border between friends and lovers.

In the last broadcast, the two finally confirmed their true feelings for each other. Domestic viewership ratings are slowing, but overseas performance is good. It ranked 3rd in the Netflix Global TOP 10 TV (non-English) category with 2.2 million views (cumulative viewing time divided by title running time) and 12.9 million viewing hours. In particular, it was listed in the TOP 10 in a total of 25 countries, including first place in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. (Netflix, February 5 - February 11)

Meanwhile, in the photo released by the production team, Nam Ha-neul is seen enjoying a sightseeing date with Yeo Yeong-woo and taking pictures after failing the hospital interview. Nam Haneul doesn't have any travel photos because he only studies and works. He looks bright in the commemorative photo he left with Yeo Yeong-woo. The two people suggest a strange atmosphere with their cute poses.

0001106436_003_20240214134501531.jpg?type=w430

0001106436_004_20240214134501566.jpg?type=w430

0001106436_005_20240214134501599.jpg?type=w430

0001106436_006_20240214134501638.jpg?type=w430

0001106436_007_20240214134501673.jpg?type=w430

And the production crew and actors trying to complete the atmosphere of the two characters attract attention. Director Oh Hyun-jong, Park Shin-hye, and Park Hyeong-sik chatting until just before filming. Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm to improve the quality of the work. In between filming, I also focus on scripting and monitoring. The characters completed in this way are Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo.

The narrative of the relationship between Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Yeong-woo, who were enemies in the past but are currently 'having a romantic relationship', is attracting attention.

Episode 7 of ‘Doctor Slump’ will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 17th.

Hong Se-young, Donga.com reporter projecthong@donga.com

Hong Se-young, Donga.com reporter projecthong@donga.com

Park Hyung-sik ran to the countryside to console Park Shin-hye, “I came for sightseeing” (Doctor Slump)

Kim Myung-miEntered 2024. 2. 11. 05:35
V

Capture from JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Doctor Slump’

[News Reporter Kim Myeong-mi]

Park Hyung-sik rushed to a distant region to comfort Park Shin-hye.

In the 5th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio), which aired on February 10, Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) loses her interview opportunity at a local hospital, and her worries about him go a long way. The image of Yeo Yeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) running to .

Earlier, while drunk, Nam Ha-neul received a call from Hwabon Regional Hospital, where he had submitted his resume, and went for an interview. Meanwhile, Yeo Yeong-woo sensed that he would be hurt through a conversation with Min Kyeong-min (played by Oh Dong-min). Nam Ha-neul returns to the train station feeling empty and frustrated. At that very moment, Yeo Yeong-woo's consolation appeared without warning, causing emotion and excitement.

In the midst of all this, Nam Ha-neul asked straight away, “Why did you come to pick me up?” Yeo Yeong-woo said in a confused voice, "I came for sightseeing. It's true that I was worried about you, but I was wondering if I've ever been to Hwabon. That's why I came.

So the two enjoyed sightseeing on bicycles. Nam Haneul drew attention by saying to himself, “I almost got excited without even knowing I was there for sightseeing.”

Copyright© Newsen. 

OhmyNews 
subscribe
PICK guide

A couple who takes psychiatric medication together... The reason why their love is so beautiful

Entered 2024.02.15. 5:52 PM 

Modified 2024.02.15. 8:13 p.m.
 Original text of article

[ TV Review] JTCB <Doctor Slump>

0002422319_001_20240215201301090.jpg?type=w647
  Doctor Slump
 jtbc

Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) sat side by side on a sunny bench in front of the hospital. The two people open the bag of medicine they received from the psychiatric hospital and pour it into their mouths. And look at each other and smile. 

I wonder what's going on here. Nam Ha-neul has already quit her job at the hospital due to depression. When she was diagnosed with depression in a mental hospital, Nam Haneul asked herself, 'Why me?' And he threw the medicine he had received from the hospital in the trash on his way home. Then she said, 'I'll get better if I get some rest.' But Nam Haneul did not give up the medicine. Although he hid it deep in the closet, he is taking medication diligently and going to the hospital. 

When Yeo Jeong-woo, who moved to the rooftop of his house, begins to open his heart to him, with whom he was an enemy during school, at first unintentionally, and then little by little, and now confesses, saying, “I like you,” Nam Ha-neul sees Jeong Jeong-woo as a disease. This started to appear. Yeo Jeong-woo, who had trouble sleeping every night and had nightmares, seemed to Nam Ha-neul to have PTSD . I suffered from PTSD , post-traumatic stress disorder, and went from being a successful plastic surgeon to YouTube to losing everything I had due to an unexplained medical accident and being put in a situation where I had to go to trial. It's a strange situation that such a disease doesn't come. 

However, when Nam Ha-neul asks Yeo Yeong-woo if he has PTSD and offers to refer him to a hospital, he gives him a straight face. why me? I'm not that weak. The next day, Yeo Yeong-woo sits in the hospital waiting room with Nam Ha-neul. And he sits side by side and takes the medicine prescribed at the hospital. It's a rare 'scene of love', but that's why the love between Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo is so beautiful. 

Rest after falling down 

0002422319_002_20240215201301135.jpg?type=w647
  Doctor Slump
 jtbc

Of course, this was not easy. When Nam Ha-neul, who quit the hospital, and Yeo Jeong-woo, who lost everything they had, came to live in the upper house below, the two growled like 'dog-dogs' who competed for first place in the whole school and first place in the country during their school days. Nam Ha-neul asked him to leave his house immediately, and Yeo Jeong-woo cheerfully agreed. 

However, Yeo Jeong-woo, who was known as a criminal in the neighborhood, had money, but no one was willing to give him a room. And by chance, Yeo Yeong-woo learns that Nam Ha-neul, who had been growling at him, had to quit the hospital due to depression. 

As the title of the drama suggests, the two people, who were struggling in the swamp of 'slump', have a chance to drink together and stay up all night, gradually becoming closer. Nam Ha-neul, who had become a doctor through 'effort after effort' despite her poor family background since childhood, was Nam Ha-neul's competitor, so Jeong-woo Jeong knew better than anyone else how much she gave up and worked hard. 

So Yeo Yeong-woo joins Nam Ha-neul in things he has never done before while studying. There are arcades, karaoke rooms, game rooms, and even watching the sun rise from the sea. And then he strokes Nam Haneul’s head and says. I told you to rest since you collapsed. 

Perhaps, if it had been someone other than Yeo Jeong-woo who had said, ‘Rest while you’ve collapsed,’ would Nam Ha-neul’s heart have been touched so much by those words? Because he knew that maybe Yeo Jeong-woo was in a more difficult situation than himself, and because it was Yeo Yeon-woo who knew more than anyone else how he lived, Nam Ha-neul's heart was relieved by that one word. Long-held emotions are released, and his mind takes a step forward. Nam Haneul confesses. 'I love you.'

I'm holding on because of you too

0002422319_003_20240215201301163.jpg?type=w647
  Doctor Slump
 jtbc

What is it like to be in a slump? Maybe it was when something I had been working towards didn't go as planned, or when I had exhausted all my energy and had no energy to try any more. However, when using the term ‘slump’, the verb that always goes together is ‘fall into’. Where does it fall into? Maybe it's that I'm struggling in the swamp of the life I've dug. When I'm tired and tired, what makes it more difficult isn't the fact that I'm the only person in the world like that? I'm having a hard time like this, but it seems like everyone in the world is living a strong life. So I fall further into the abyss of my life. 

Fortunately, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo, who fell into a slump in <Doctor Slump>, had each other. It is said that when you suffer from depression, it is difficult even to get up from your seat. However, Nam Ha-neul puts her own depression on the back burner because she is worried about Yeo Jeong-woo. He stays up all night reading papers to help Yeo Yeong-woo, who is about to go to trial. And then he runs to the court holding it. 

He journey is no different from Wu Lara. Senior Min Gyeong-min says: You shouldn't smile. Thinking about the money he lost, the reputation he lost, and everything else, now is not the time to laugh leisurely, but it is not wrong to say that. When I look at the southern sky, I smile. She even watches her every move, she pouts and then laughs, her emotions go on a 'roller coaster'. When I meet her, I get excited by taking out all the clothes she has and trying them on. This isn't the situation right now. 

When Nam Ha-neul says he likes you, Yeo Jeong-woo says. I'm holding on because of you too. The charm of <Doctor Slump> is that the main characters are young people who suffer from sky-cold pain and suffering, but instead of trapping them in their own pain, they empathize with each other's pain through 'love' and through this, they courageously overcome their own difficulties. It is a story of two young people making progress. They say that when you fall into water, you grasp at straws, but the two were given a strong 'tube' called Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo. Thanks to this, the two became 'comrades' who sat side by side and took psychiatric medication together. 

Robert Greene says in his “The Laws of Human Nature”: People become trapped in themselves and experience more difficulties with the many problems they face in life. A woman with depression and a man with PTSD who lost everything ask what kind of love is this, but Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo say they like each other, and although they say they're holding on because of you, they take a step back and say that now is not the time for 'love'. Stand. However, the two people, who have already become each other's strong support, are so absorbed in each other that they even forget about their own illness.

Ultimately, life's problems are mine, and it is my mission to solve them, but what could be better than having someone who makes you forget the difficulties and smile in the process? The honesty of Nam Ha-neul, who is 'Mosol' but honest and confident, and Yeo Yeong-woo, who is a world-recognized influencer but is always sloppy, is a comfort to the viewer.

Jeonghee Lee

naver.me/G879Biff

Copyright ⓒ OhmyNews. 

naver.me/xuipbZ0C

We're finally down to 2 DAYS until we reunite with Park Hyung Sik!

Get ready for a fun night for his upcoming fan meeting at the Smart Araneta Coliseum!

news-thumbnailPark Hyungsik Says He Still Feels Proud and Emotional Seeing ZE:A Members Thrive
  • count-like118
  • count-comment0
  • Park Hyungsik talks about his everlasting bond with ZE:A members.

On February 13th, Park Hyungsik and Park Shinhye appeared on the Youtube show 'Salon Drip 2'.

Debuting with ZE:A before transitioning into acting, Park Hyungsik opened up about the ongoing bond with his fellow members, remarking, "We still talk a lot in our group chat."

20240215_035843_855_n%20drip.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'TEO 테오' Screenshot

Expressing his affection, he shared, "Since we are all busy, it's hard to meet up. But when they win awards or come out with new projects, I feel so proud. I get emotional sometimes too. We are more than a family. We first met when we were still students... We may seem indifferent, but we care deeply for each other and think a lot about each other."

Thumbnail Credit: MAJOR9, Youtube 'TEO 테오' Screenshot

ⓒ GStarLive

20240215092306_doctor-slump-lee-sung-kyuWatch: Lee Sung Kyung Hilariously Banters With Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik On Set Of “Doctor Slump”

Feb 15, 2024
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has shared a new making-of video!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

The newly released behind-the-scenes video captures a look at Lee Sung Kyung’s special appearance in the drama.

Lee Sung Kyung recites, “Are you not happy to see me?” but Park Hyung Sik forgets that it’s his turn to speak and remains quiet with a blank expression. Laughing, Park Shin Hye comments, “He’s having a hard time between two noonas.” The atmosphere remains bright as Park Shin Hye can’t help but burst out laughing after making eye contact with Lee Sung Kyung. The two continue to impress the set with their ad-libs and passionate performances.

While filming the scenes of their characters in school, Park Hyung Sik personally picks the sausages out of the side dish to only give vegetables to Park Shin Hye’s character in stark contrast to the sausage-filled scoop he gives to Lee Sung Kyung’s character.

While preparing for Park Hyung Sik’s fight scene, Lee Sung Kyung asks, “Why is there no neck slice?” Park Hyung Sik playfully remarks, “Yesterday, [Lee Sung Kyung] made ad-libs saying, ‘He used neck-slicing techniques and hit his philtrum,’ so I was worried I would have a lot [of action] to do today.”

Check out the making-of video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642684wpp/watch-lee-sung-kyung-hilariously-banters-with-park-shin-hye-and-park-hyung-sik-on-set-of-doctor-slump