[Drama 2023] Delivery Man 딜리버리맨

LeftCoastOppa

Greetings Chingus

I started watching this Drama this morning, and noticed there wasn't a thread yet, so I decided to create one. 

Delivery Man (2023) - MyDramaList

SYNOPSIS -

Seo Young Min works as a taxi driver to support himself. Somehow, Seo Young-Min begins to take only ghosts as his passengers and he grants their wishes.

Kang Ji Hyun happens to get in Seo Young Min’s taxi. She has no memory of who she was when she was alive. She doesn’t know why, but she isn’t able to leave his taxi. She, then, titles herself the sales manager of Seo Youn -Min’s taxi.

Seo Young Min and Kang Ji Hyun together grant the wishes of ghosts, including chasing after a serial killer. They have a helper in Do Kyu Jin. Do Kyu Jin is a workaholic ER doctor with a handsome appearance. He senses signs of sinister events in the ER, where people are in life-or-death situations.

CHARACTER MAP -

Delivery Man (Korean Drama, 2023, 딜리버리맨) @ HanCinema

• Like 2

presscon..   

I assume Young Min can see the ghosts because of the cell phone..  :unsure:

I laughed when the other ghost got into the taxi..he was so happy..poor YM...  :D

I didnt understand if Ji Hyun is already dead...   

I wonder if the doctor noticed that JH was in the car... 

the main leads have a cute chemistry..  :wub:

• Like 2

So if the leads are kissing in the next (3rd) episode then the big question becomes ... is the FL really dead?

Ghost Female Lead in the drama Bring It On Ghost was named ... Hyun-Ji ... and she was actually still alive

Ghost Female Lead in this drama Delivery Man is named ... Ji-Hyun ...

Coincidence I Think Not GIF

I hope she's still alive, the leads have good chemistry already

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Ghost Female Lead in the drama Bring It On Ghost was named ... Hyun-Ji ... and she was actually still alive

Ghost Female Lead in this drama Delivery Man is named ... Ji-Hyun ...

Oh, I didnt even think of that... :approves:

The taxi is the key to solving both cases. The main detective is smart and I dont think he is corrupt. 

Its only matter of time before he checks out who was the detective in charge at the time of JS' case.

1:54...  I laughed when JH was hiding from the Grandma.   :D

sweet..  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The taxi is the key to solving both cases. The main detective is smart and I dont think he is corrupt. 

Its only matter of time before he checks out who was the detective in charge at the time of JS' case.

Agreed - per preview it looks like our lead finds a pic on the phone of JH riding with his Mom before she died, which is probably the link to the hair band she has on her wrist.  

In this trailer, JH actually gets pulled away from the taxi, so perhaps she's actually linked to the hair band?

• Like 1

ep 4 is my fav, for now.  :D

the couple is so sweet and bright...

YM's wish is a bit old fashioned but Im sure they will go to the mountain together.   :D

The mystery becomes more and more intriguing.

JiHyun was investigating the death of her friend's husband, Do Yeon.

some things are a little confusing.

The detective asked JH's father why he didnt request an autopsy.

I wonder if YM was also followed or if he was accidentally photographed.  :unsure:

• Like 1

Ji Hyun is a detective and she was investigating her friend's death. 

The doctors are suspicious although the assistant looks more like he is just

stealing the medicine.  :unsure:

JiHyun and the kid are a funny team.  

I like the Shaman...he is so hilarious... the sauna scene...  :D

YoungMin and JH are so lovely...   :wub:

I wonder if the Grandma can see JH.

• Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“The Heavenly Idol” And “Delivery Man” Hold Steady In Ratings

“The Heavenly Idol” And “Delivery Man” Hold Steady In Ratings

Wednesday-Thursday dramas are going steady!

Meanwhile, episode 5 of ENA’s “Delivery Man” starring Yoon Chan Young and Girl’s Day’s Minah achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.0 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1572994wpp/the-heavenly-idol-and-delivery-man-hold-steady-in-ratings

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Mister Trot 2” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet As “The Heavenly Idol” Heads Into Final Week

Finally, ENA’s “Delivery Man” maintained its average nationwide rating of 1.0 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1573300wpp/mister-trot-2-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-the-heavenly-idol-heads-into-final-week

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“The Heavenly Idol” Remains Steady Ahead Of Series Finale + “Delivery Man” Follows Close Behind

“The Heavenly Idol” Remains Steady Ahead Of Series Finale + “Delivery Man” Follows Close Behind

Meanwhile, episode 7 of ENA’s “Delivery Man” starring Yoon Chan Young and Minah achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.1 percent, seeing a similar score to its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574622wpp/the-heavenly-idol-remains-steady-ahead-of-series-finale-delivery-man-follows-close-behind

Spoiler

Yoon Chan Young And Girl’s Day’s Minah Find Themselves Detained By The Police In “Delivery Man”

Yoon Chan Young And Girl’s Day’s Minah Find Themselves Detained By The Police In “Delivery Man”

tvN has unveiled a set of new stills from the next episode of “Delivery Man”!

“Delivery Man” is a drama that tells the story of a taxi driver, a ghost, and an ER doctor who work together to grant the last wishes of ghosts. Yoon Chan Young plays Seo Young Min, a taxi driver who winds up only taking ghosts as passengers, while Girl’s Day’s Minah plays Seo Young Min, who has no memory of who she was when she was alive.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of the drama, Kim Jung Woo (played by Lee Kyu Hyun), a nurse at Daehun Hospital, was identified as a suspect in the murders of Kim Jin Sook (Lee Hye Eun) and Kang Ji Hyun. When Seo Young Min and Kang Ji Hyun went to Kim Jung Woo’s house to investigate, they met his girlfriend Oh Mi Kyung (Kim Da Bi), who had already turned into a ghost, with her dead body lying right there on the floor of Kim Jung Woo’s house. They also found several photos of the two of them on the wall, indicating that Kim Jung Woo had been watching them for a while.

There was also a surprising plot twist of Kang Ji Hyun still being alive. When they were still at Kim Jung Woo’s house, Kang Ji Hyun suddenly started to get blurry, as though her spirit were about to disappear. This cliffhanger raised anticipation for what would happen in the next episode.

In the newly released stills from the upcoming episode, Seo Young Min and Kang Ji Hyun are locked up at the police station, heightening curiosity as to why they suddenly wound up behind bars when they seemed so close to uncovering the truth.

Yoon Chan Young and Minah

As Seo Young Min was locked up before he could track down Kim Jung Woo, who has now been revealed as the real murderer, his gaze is filled with determination as Kang Ji Hyun watches him quietly with worry.

Yoon Chan Young Deliver Man

At the detention center, Seo Young Min heads to the interrogation room, where Ji Chang Seok (played by Kim Seung Soo) is waiting. As Seo Young Min and Ji Chang Seok are always wary of each other whenever they meet, it remains to be seen whether these two will finally team up to solve the murder case.

Yoon Chan Young

Spoiler

Deliver Man

The production team of “Delivery Man” commented, “Seo Young Min and Kang Ji Hyun will face more traps as they get closer to the truth. Viewers can look forward to learning the identity of the enemy who is aiming at them, as well as the fun plot twists that will unfold.”

Episode 9 of “Delivery Man” airs on March 29 at 9 p.m KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1575986wpp/yoon-chan-young-and-girls-days-minah-find-themselves-detained-by-the-police-in-delivery-man

ep 7, 8

Im glad they accepted their feelings..  :fullofhearts:

FryvsNMaQAEuGnW?format=jpg&name=360x360

The male nurse looked more desperate than angry when he attacked the doctor..  :unsure:

It was a little annoying that no one gave  them the address of Detective Kang...  :rolleyes:

their first date was lovely until there was a misunderstanding...:D

The doctor and the nurse are scary...