[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

16 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Hosik strongly hinted at it last episode with that background music. It's probably true that KS is not Jandi biological father. It would fit with the story. MR was adopted while KS adopted/raised a child who he didn't share a single drop of blood.

Yeah it did, I could see this happing to. It would fit nod.

• Like 2

Chairman had troubles at the toilet cause of his issues. He accidentally peed on his pants. KS arrived at the company related to his BIL. KS feels dizzy and goes to the toilet and wash his face. He sees Chairman not knowing who he is. KS notices what had happened. KS helps him. KS uses his working jacket to hide what has happened. Chairman has a good first impression of KS. CR is worried that her father havent returned yet. She sees Chairman and KS walk out. KS ofcourse doesnt see CR. CR realize what KS did for the chairman. Episode ends with KS walking the street and feeling dizzy and end up fainting. KS is overworked.

Chairman doesnt feel comfortable with just anyone. But CR saying she knows someone i think in the preview. So this is what will make CR hire KS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Ameera Ali In this situation i felt bad for him. Chairman was impressed about KS care. Also with CR witnessing it she will hire KS. Because Chairman is not just comfortable with anyone. First impression matter. KS was also genuinely caring and compassionate towards Chairman with his trouble.

Episode 11 Preview

Kangsan collapses after running two jobs, so Hongdo finally decides to close the store... What will be the fate of Hongdo's hand taste?

• Like 2

I don't like the role of the female lead, the actress was in All round wife, in a secondary role, I guess this is her first time in leading a drama. Still I am not convinced of her role as a FL.

@dramaninja glad to see you commenting again :)

I am a bit late in the drama, I will try to catch up soon. I like the focus on the father- daughter relationship.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Morning guys and gals!  chingudeol......  

Thought I would check out this drama.  Nice to see the ML being kind to the Chairman (looks like) who has some elderly issues right now.  Probably need a helper and ML might be it.  

Anyway, seems decent -  will check out later.  

:waves: @Lunkera, @nohamahamoud2002, @dramaninja, @booha, @backstreetboysfan, @Ameera Ali

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1