[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

KBS DRAMA

A SECRET WOMAN / WOMAN IN THE VEIL

Woman in a Veil

1678258661486_429520.jpg

Details

Network: KBS

Episodes: 101

Genre: romance, drama, revenge

Airdate: march 14th 2023

Airtime: 7:50 - 8:30 KST

Directed by Shin Chang Seok

Written by Lee Jeong Dae

oficial page:

Plot

A drama about a woman who loses her sight due to her husband and his lover and falls into Locked-In Syndrome (conscious general paralysis) getting involved with an heiress who has everything and comes out for truth and revenge.

Cast

Woman in a Veil

Shin Go Eun as Jung Gyul Wool

She is a person with a graceful and neat appearance and a compassionate personality, who struggles to uncover the truth while facing endless crises while continuing a difficult marriage after becoming the daughter-in-law of YJ Group.

Woman in a Veil

Lee Sun Ho as Seo Tae Yan 

He is a person who has a model of a cheerful, righteous, and extraordinary mother, who was more upright and perfect than anyone else.

Woman in a Veil

Choi Yoon Young as Oh Se Rin 

She is a person with a straightforward personality who commits evil deeds without being able to control her emotions over what happened to her, and a rival of Ae Ra and Gyul Wool.

Woman in a Veil

Lee Eun Hyung as Jung Young Joon 

He is Jeong Gyul Wool's step-brother, and usually quiet and calm, but he is a tall older brother who doesn't care about anything when it comes everything about Jeong Gyul Wool

Woman in a Veil

Lee Chae Young as Joo Ae ra 

She is a cunning and ambitious woman who does everything possible to become YJ Group's daughter-in-law, and a rival of Gye Gyul and Se Rin.

Woman in a Veil

Han Ki Woong as Nam Yoo Jin

He is the heir of YJ Group with a simple and spontaneous personality, full of greed, strong pride and bravado compared to his power. However, he is also a person who continues the precarious relationship with Joo Ae Ra, which has been going on since before marriage.

Support cast

Lee Seul A as Oh Se Yeon

Lim Hyuk as  Nam Man Joong

Lee Jong-Won as Nam Yeon Suk

Park Hyung-Joon as Nam Ji Suk

Kim Ye-Ryeong as Cha Young Ran

Lee Min-Ji as Nam Yoo Ri

Sul Jung-Hwan as Nam Young Jin

Choi Jae-Sung as Jung Hyun Tae

Bang Eun-Hee as Yoon Gil Ja

Yoon Ji-Sook as Yoon Mal Ja

Kim Hee-Jung as Seo Jung Hye

Seo Kwang-Jae as Mi Jung

Teasers:

OST

part 1 - 3

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS 

• Like 4

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST - premieres march 14th - Cast: Shin Go Eun, Lee Sun Ho

trailer, another cheating story and revenge story 

so  after they want to kill her Jung Gyul wool the wife  will be in Oh Serin body?  and she will make revenge after 3 years but Oh Serin liked another man, so complicated this story, two souls in one body??

i think that the actress who plays Jung Gyul wool will appear again after her character take Oh Serin body

• Shocked 1

No incestuous or fauxcest relationships please!!! There is something between the FL and her tall stepbrother? One strike.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:05 AM, marrez1 said:

trailer, another cheating story and revenge story 

so  after they want to kill her Jung Gyul wool the wife  will be in Oh Serin body?  and she will make revenge after 3 years but Oh Serin liked another man, so complicated this story, two souls in one body??

i think that the actress who plays Jung Gyul wool will appear again after her character take Oh Serin body

Where is this body swap or possessed body given? 

There are 3 women competing according to the summary.

The cheating guy in second husband and the screaming woman in MIV are doing the same here. But no TP or Mr. Abs.

The ML is more perfect ..... :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

No incestuous or fauxcest relationships please!!! There is something between the FL and her tall stepbrother? One strike.

Where is this body swap or possessed body given? 

There are 3 women competing according to the summary.

there were some articles who doesn't know exactly who is the main FL

but the actress who plays OH SERIN SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD as the video of script read  show that but this character is not the wife betrayed described in the plot and in the poster the two girls wear the same dress with the same expression against the evil woman

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

33 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

there were some articles who doesn't know exactly who is the main FL

but the actress who plays OH SERIN SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD as the video of script read  show that but this character is not the wife betrayed described in the plot and in the poster the two girls wear the same dress with the same expression against the evil woman

After Reborn Rich and that soul-musical-chair sageuk, I have had enough of soul swapping, maybe it's good ole face-body surgery :smirk:.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Me reading this thread :scream:

Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

Not the mean screaming lady from Man In a Veil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream::scream::scream:

and

:rage::rage::rage:

My ears have yet to recover from the 2020 Man In a Veil fiasco. :crybaby:

Not even kimbap abs can tempt me. :unamused:

I'm out @Ameera Ali @TheQueenReturns @maribella @LeftCoastOppa @marrez1 @liyahsbutterfly @backstreetboysfan @Lmangla @the_sweetroad @confusedheart @joccu

Awkward No Way GIF

• LOL 12

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not the mean screaming lady from Man In a Veil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin , I think she will give screaming lady title to this lady :lol:

CC7-D8-AD1-3711-4-EF9-8696-1-C98-FBB873-

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  well that is so Lakorn.  

So I was right , I remember reading yours& @partyon about lakorn cheating guy :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 3/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Hoping this will be good.

Me to, please no sick little kid in this one is not a good omen with the  title woman in veil rember man in veil finger crossSad Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Like 3