[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

56 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Why is it that every dailies there's bound to be an annoying character...

Comic relief that never lands well. I think there's only one daily I watched where the comic relief characters were actually funny.

56 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

The idiot uncle with brain of a child, is so annoying.

I like him! I think he's sweet.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

don't hospitals have CCTVs to prevent baby stealing?

They lost the password to the aged  computer that stored the recordings. No cloud storage.

But that stupid GW.
When she was with her father, she did the same groping and wandering here and there when a few minutes wait would bring her father. Now she went to the hospital with AR? Even though she didn't quite trust her? 

So JAR masterminded the baby theft so that .... the spineless husband will leave GW?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, maribella said:

They lost the password to the aged  computer that stored the recordings. No cloud storage.

But that stupid GW.
When she was with her father, she did the same groping and wandering here and there when a few minutes wait would bring her father. Now she went to the hospital with AR? Even though she didn't quite trust her? 

So JAR masterminded the baby theft so that .... the spineless husband will leave GW?

I really feel bad for the actress playing GW is must be hard to act stupid i know she is a good actress but have to act this way it seem every EP she get more dumb so i do not feel bad for her she made stupid choice not as an adult but a teenager her in-laws are rich can they not afford a nanny or babysitter for god sake why would a blind woman brig her baby with her to detention center i got great enjoyment with Seran take down that family bunch of leches and GW father still believe his SILwill help him get out of jail LOL when pig flySeason 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Finally started watching this. 

there is really lot of argh moments. I really waiting for the time skip. 

Serin is for me interesting character. If she would clear her rage. She would definitely see that things are not like she is seeing them right now. 

• Like 5

Just got done watching Ep 15 just when i thought it could not get any dumber the writer top this one the baby got pass around like a musical chair and tomorrow Ep the baby end up with SR i think  ARA plan was to find the baby later  and make herself look good to the family but the baby end up in SR house of all places in tomorrow Ep 16 well there go all her plan up in smoke LOL is it me or i am watching an Episode of Gold Mask where the FL Gw get kick out of the house and it just happen to be raining to like in Gold Mask>? Korean daily drama need to come up with somthing new..... Deja Vu Echo GIF by Aurora Consulting - EIDL Consulting

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

SR is the FL though. There's no issue with having a morally grey/villain lead. So many people have said they want a strong/feisty FL and here she is...

kekekekeke.... morally grey doesn't mean murder impulses. ^_^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Same! It's gonna be so intense and exciting!

So how is the revenge gonna start? If the wife is blind and lock in syndromes that is the million dollar question I agree with you but how is gonna come about when GW and her Dad is so stupid,my issue is I hate how the writer like to use children as props the writer did the same thing in Man in Veil, I do In Living Color Thumbs Down GIF by MOODMANnot feel sorry for GW where I feel bad for the ML in man in veil who is simple mind who was used,while this wife who is normal but so stupid.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1