[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

The actress Ban Hyo Jung playing SR’s grandmother is playing a character I actually like this time around. I remember the multiple Haelmoney she played before that was the norm in Kdrama land. 
Ma Hyun Deok The Witches Game

Yoon Jung Ja It’s Beautiful Now 

She was in my opinion the typical Haelmoni who would go all out for her new found grandchild, stand by her actions no matter if it was right or wrong. She is so pleasant to watch because she has moral. 
Her relationship with Se Ra isn’t as  sincere as it is when she is with Da Jung. Does anyone see that??

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Her relationship with Se Ra isn’t as  sincere as it is when she is with Da Jung. Does anyone see that??

I'm looking forward to the reveal where she finds out that SR is not her real grand daughter. I'm guessing she's going to go into shock and possibly faith into a coma. I mean that's how many elderly characters react when they hear startling news. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I been thinking about this over the weekend. I think they mixed up something. I feel like coming this far in the drama that Noel and SR feel like more mother and daughter than her and DJ. Their personalities are quite similar. Both manipulative and don’t like people touching what they consider theirs even if they said person is not into them anymore. Only difference is accountability. Let’s see if Noel takes any accountability when her memories come back. 

Now it would be something if SR and DJ were related. That would hurt. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, youngae said:

I been thinking about this over the weekend. I think they mixed up something. I feel like coming this far in the drama that Noel and SR feel like more mother and daughter than her and DJ. Their personalities are quite similar. Both manipulative and don’t like people touching what they consider theirs even if they said person is not into them anymore. Only difference is accountability. Let’s see if Noel takes any accountability when her memories come back. 

SR is much more like her vulgar mother but one cannot tell with kdramas. From the early episodes and flashbacks, we could see Noel telling DJ’s father that she didn’t love him. So she’s DJ’s mother.  We only saw SR when she’s an adult manicurist and her mother. I hope they won’t put a twist on this relationship.

In Uee’s show the fighting cousins turned out to be brothers and in marry my husband, they were step sisters. Hope they will stick to FL’s revenge. And if she decides to stick to the old man, then the poor guy should get a woman, maybe online?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, youngae said:

Imagine that they were also twins seperated at birth. That's a possible twist. It would mean that SR is really Grandma's grand-daughter but it would also mean that she accidentally killed her father. I don't see this happening. I don't think SR is going to be a redeemable villious SFL. She's either going to prison denying everything she did, or she's going to go crazy and is sent to mental hospital.      

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

I don't think SR is going to be a redeemable villious SFL. She's either going to prison denying everything she did, or she's going to go crazy and is sent to mental hospital.

SR is very much like her mother. Very vulgar . @youngae I disagree, Noel and SR are nothing a like.  From flashback Noel may not have loved her husband? She did love her daughter. She did not want to abandon her daughter, DJ’s father forced her 

I can’t picture Noel manipulative, but I see her as selfish. DJ has her father kind heart but has mother’s mannerisms in my opinion. 

• Like 5

Noel has decided to move back in. The Chairman is like a Joseon King having a concubine and wife living in the same palace. Noel has basically become a concubine. 

Based on the preview, it looks like DJ found out that her child was switched.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

why DJ surprised, SR already used it in her marriage to SD to pin affair to her with YH , didn’t she expect it to use it when she married to his uncle & more scandalous :D

IMG-0933.gif

mr cheater everyday in week lol 
IMG-0935.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

dumb @Ameera Ali  I kinda hope that Se Ra keeps messing up , that will push Da Jung to leave the chairman. THis man only cares for profit and business. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c2y3qntaf6dosmixcr

I wonder who gives her the flash drive. I hope it is Wang Ji Ho @Ameera Ali  I can never understand why Kdrama always have malpractice in any government company like Hospital,Police Deparrment, Orphanage, Corporate Businesses

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7mfo6ry0yrivosm2njp

• Love 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Dj isn’t smart , didn’t she know their no  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( even if she was delusional  ) 

at this point DJ asking for it:D

@Ameera Ali she is hilarious, look at that face of non-comprehension. :Megalol:

I hope she slapped her back? At least put her in her place. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I am not shocked watching Noele act out. Noel’s Karma has finally come full circle at this point.

She was cheating on her husband, was selfish, and had high expectations for herself.  However, we must all remember that she did not abandon her daughter. Her husband kicked her out and refused to allow her to have contact with their daughter. To continue on with her Karma, she will be tormenting DJ until she finds out the truth. By then DJ will probably hate her so much, it will take a  long time for DJ to forgive her especially when DJ is out for Revenge.

@maribella  Da Jung will never smack her because she cared for Noele. DJ is delusional because she doesn't know Noelle full story and what kind of man the Chairman is. So for now, she will keep rainbow glasses on . 

Well said @Ameera Ali  DJ will not retaliate because she will only lash out until they cross her bottom line. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Preview 

Kang Se Ra is so dumb 

Why I don’t think SR is dumb today , 
She only show YH , he need to stop annoying her with concerned with DJ business when she dumped him 

YH every time SR do bad thing :joy:

why you destroyed all  DJ business material, boy I am killer didn’t you see this coming 

To proof point .. Let me dig your past with her :D

IMG-0957.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1