[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

DJ break down chairman :joy:
what he doing lol 

* when he competing with YH, he will do weird thing to get her attention of course *

iccckkkk , @Ameera Ali don’t encourage the old coot. She might be sorry when he died. 

• LOL 4

@maribella @Ameera Ali Hey, I was thinking...

What if the Chairman knew Noel was before she married DJ's father, and that he assumed SR's father was Noel's husband. So, he killed him and burned down the factory. 

Also, if the Chairman married DJ because she looked like Noel was she was younger. Does that mean, he really likes Noel. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

What if the Chairman knew Noel was before she married DJ's father, and that he assumed SR's father was Noel's husband. So, he killed him and burned down the factory. 

I would love to make guy more obsessed with Noel and make him order SR’s dad for Noel heart ( not that Noel would say no to chairman affair if he asked her these days , she say yes to SR’s dad when he broke  ) but I believe he may have something to do with SR’s dad death but for business reasons, clearly someone silent SR’s dad , when DJ’s dad ask him about why they missing to much from the storage , he say I didn’t think you will catch on quickly to it , then boom to the head :D

rjyNYVH.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Also, if the Chairman married DJ because she looked like Noel was she was younger. Does that mean, he really likes Noel. 

I cannot see how he would  mistake the man for the husband of the woman he was attracted to.  He is too business minded to kill for a woman, at least he is now.

I am still not sure if Noel did have an adulterous relationship with SR’s father. Also her reason for abandoning her family was only implied. Now if anyone can quote a scene or scenes for both, I would gladly change my mind. 

@kboramint any reference to them as a couple is stomach-churning for me. That’s why that supper show was so tacky, and  I was very happy they killed off the ML. Also repulsive is Woody and Mia Farrow’s adopted daughter even though they are happily married.

They seemed to have started off the marriage as two rather awkward persons, but now they are adding the meow stuff, the dowry, the love talk … :wacko:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

missing to much from the storage , he say I didn’t think you will catch on quickly to it then boom to the head :D

I think SR’s dad had been stealing things, so the police is the next stop, not a conk to the head.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Now if anyone can quote a scene or scenes for both, I would gladly change my mind. 

Noel cheated on DJ’s dad , she may not love either man . 

SR’s dad confession :D

IMG-0792.gif

her confession :joy:

IMG-0795.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I am loving the new DJ. Torture SR, DJ, torture her!!!

I also really enjoyed sang cheol's expressions and banter. he was hilarious and he was relishing it after with ice cream made me laugh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Noel cheated on DJ’s dad , she may not love either man . 

SR’s dad confession :D

her confession :joy:

Miserable tramp!! Well she deserved to be humiliated, she had been cheated on many times by Chairman Wang, last time was a pregnancy. But having her daughter and her ex in matrimony😬 

• Like 2
  • Love 3