[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

One he saw through I am sure given how she was stalking him and two that was never her spot in the first place. Karma was not about to let her marry JH and live well after ruining a marriage and harming people and ultimately being the cause of SY's death. 

well said , I loved how he knew the game SR was playing, and was not interested. He saw right through her. lol 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

I wonder where DJ even went when she could barely walk without crutches?  And Yohan was the perfect support for planning revenge: rich and loving and would have done anything for her.  Made no sense to leave.

SR getting upset over JH cheating is because she is a crazy narcissist.  She thinks all men should adore her.

I have a sick feeling that chairman will bring in DJ as his new wife.  DJ will want MIL status over SR, and the chairman will get to mess with Noel, which he loves to do.  

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

I wonder how they are going to reveal to DJ that An-Na is her bio-daughter. Will SR find out first and we see a scene where she kidnaps her and tries to get rid of her. Also, how will DJ react when she finds out that SR swapped the babies. I think I've seen a lot of daily dramas where the FL finds her long lost child and they all behaved the same way (Left Handed Wife, Second Husband, Secret Of Women). Will finding out her bio-daughter is still alive, make her forget about Song-Yi?     

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I wonder how they are going to reveal to DJ that An-Na is her bio-daughter. Will SR find out first and we see a scene where she kidnaps her and tries to get rid of her. Also, how will DJ react when she finds out that SR swapped the babies. I think I've seen a lot of daily dramas where the FL finds her long lost child and they all behaved the same way (Left Handed Wife, Second Husband, Secret Of Women). Will finding out her bio-daughter is still alive, make her forget about Song-Yi?     

An-NA has DJ's bio dads phone.  My guess DJ will find the phone when she lives at the house.  From there she will find out about the swapped babies.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

I can't believe SR blamed Grandma for framing SML. Yeah, SR is differently going to tell Grandma to never wake up after she visits her at her hospital room when she's under a coma later on in the season.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I wonder where DJ even went when she could barely walk without crutches?  And Yohan was the perfect support for planning revenge: rich and loving and would have done anything for her.  Made no sense to leave.

SR getting upset over JH cheating is because she is a crazy narcissist.  She thinks all men should adore her.

I have a sick feeling that chairman will bring in DJ as his new wife.  DJ will want MIL status over SR, and the chairman will get to mess with Noel, which he loves to do.  

That is a question I have as well. Where would she even have the money to be running off somewhere let alone be able to maneuver so well on crutches. YH was the perfect backing for her but her revenge was more important then having a partner to help her. 

I am really hoping this man did not do something like this and instead is helping DJ. I can only imagine Noel's face if she is pushed out by DJ the girl she liked. 

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

SR is nuts so she will want to hide that fact that DJ is Noel's daughter while being eaten up with jealousy because DJ has a mom who left but is living well and is nice while her own is a mess. If DJ comes in as a DIL in that house then SR will want to  expose it  in order to get DJ kicked out.  What concerns me is if she finds out the kid is DJ's daughter she threw away she will want to harm this child for spite once again. 

2 hours ago, afv said:

An-NA has DJ's bio dads phone.  My guess DJ will find the phone when she lives at the house.  From there she will find out about the swapped babies.

Not sure of DJ will see it first but I can see SR finding it. I also see SR realizing that Noel is DJ's bio mom and then finding out that the kid is her daughter. 

41 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I can't believe SR blamed Grandma for framing SML. Yeah, SR is differently going to tell Grandma to never wake up after she visits her at her hospital room when she's under a coma later on in the season.  

I can believe it because one of SR's biggest things is to tell lies and think that others will not go back to expose her. Now she has told this lie on granny to Scums mom and at some point scum and his mother will again either run up on Granny or go to see her and expose this lie.  But by this time its too late since he has served that time for something he did not do and will be hard pressed to deal with SR who will want to be away from him. 

SR's obsession with DJ is a mess.. Asking YH after two years if he knew anything about DJ.. Come on you pushed her off a cliff why would you think he would know something. Although he does but he would never tell her. And also why is it DJ who JH has to still be in love with? Why can't he just not like or want her and that is why he cheats. DJ is a huge hurdle for her. Her jealousy is out there. Just wait since she is asking about DJ so much she will get her wish to see her again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omo omo , Don’t tell me DJ will marry chairman , why the chairman introducing a wife

Son be like .. 

ML be like .. 

No, I really hope that does not happen.

13 hours ago, kboramint said:

Guys, I think the Chairman is going to introduce DJ's mom as his wife. It wouldn't make sense to the plot if he suddenly introduces DJ as his wife. I know this is makjung but it should at least makes sense.    

This is what I am thinking as well.

• Like 3

SR got DJ's mom to pay off TML's mistress. 

SML got released from prison after 2 years

WHAT! They made DJ... the Chairman's Wife.

DJ is SR's mother-in-law.  I didn't think they would do it but they did. Something happened in the last two years.   

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

No, I really hope that does not happen.

In daily kdrama we should expect anything, it reality she is the wife :tired:

IMG-9803.gif

IMG-9806.gif

The faces say it all - the writer lost his noddles :sweat_smile:

IMG-9807.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

she married that ugly , creepy man just to do this  , girl give me break ;)
IMG-9808.gif

IMG-9809.gif

53 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Grandma is not even shocked! LOL. 

lol she lived more , see more worse :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

lol SR doing what she know best pitting people against each other :D

This is basically has become the opposite to 'The Two Sisters' with the SFL being the DIL and the FL being the MIL.   

How does TML feel DJ being his new step-mom. 

• Like 2

I am loving this so much. The write know what he/ she is doing.  Writer wants to drive SR down the rabbit hole where she can never be redeemed. lol lol. This turn of events  will force SR hands to pit MOTHER AND DAUGHTER against each other until the truth comes out.  Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

SR has been 10 steps ahead of DJ.  I want you all to love this like I do because DJ is furious now,  not filled with rage. When baby swap is revealed, DJ will be filled with rage that only handing her baby back will be the only way she stop hurting others who cares for her .

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, kboramint said:

This is basically has become the opposite to 'The Two Sisters' with the SFL being the DIL and the FL being the MIL.   

I can’t believe mother and daughter will be fighting over that man :sweat_smile:

He  be like .. 

IMG-9829.jpg

• LOL 6