[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

58 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I also think that SR is going to frame SML for the disapearance of DJ and also probably the murder of DJ's father. You are right, she already did betrayed him by calling him a stalker. 

This is probably not that kind of drama, but I really could see a scenerio where JH is so shocked of DJ's disapearance that he goes to a bar to drink, and SR is there spiking his drink and faking a one night stand and pregnacy. 

Another scenario is since she has DJ's phone she can use it to send all kinds of text messages. Saying she is quitting and giving up her job and that she does not want to see YH again and even if JH contacts her she can have him meet her under the banner of DJ and lie about how she ended up there and then drug him or get him really drunk to pretend to sleep with him. If she drugs him he could mistake her for DJ and sleep with her only to wake the next morning and realize his mistake but by then he maybe pissed at DJ who has no idea at all about this but he is now trapped with her lies. If she fakes a pregnancy or even does end up pregnant I can't see her having a kid by him.  She has too many sins concerning children on her head. So if she has a real pregnancy she will end up loosing it and can no longer have kids (or don't want to mess up her figure) or if she fakes one and then there will be a fake miscarriage and then told she can't have kids. There is only so long you can tell that lie and no one start to question why she is not showing yet. Especially if he is so pissed at having to marry SR that he never touches her again. This leaves it open for her to adopt her daughter after scum goes to jail and his mom collapses from the shock of his being sent to jail because of the frame. She will not care about a child that has come out to say is not her family (although the child is of her family on her son's side.) He did not have a B baby with DJ but he certainly had one with SR! That is the perfect time for her to get this girl only things won't go well with her trying to be a mother. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

who’s gonna tell her he part of THE GOLDEN LIFELINE FAMILY :joy:

SML knows that he's cousin with the Chairman son. Maybe, he should tell her. Just in case they they want to be cousin-in-laws.  

• Like 3

Based on the preview, it doesn't take long for ML to find DJ. Does she have amnesia? Will ML lie and say that they are married.  Or it is red herring, and it's not her. 

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The guy is  flip -flop is crazy   :mrgreen:

Yesterday:  

Today

SR : go steal the  laptop 

him

SML is such a weak minded character. Can the SFL frame him for murdering his ex-wife so we don't have to see him on the screen again.  

Seriously.... she can't marry TML and take custody of Song-Yi. Yeah, I'm starting to think that Song Yi might not live.   

This is all SR's fault, she wants to to take care of Song Yi but she also wants to marry into chabol family. This all started when she switched babies so she can later be the mother when DJ and SML divorce and she can marry SML but now she got greedy and doesn't want to marry SML and created a situation where she can't be Song-Yi's mother and marry TMLwithout telling everyone that she's Song-Yi's real mother.  

• Like 6

If it’s another woman with coloured hair, I’ll scream.

It’s really an annoying trait of  kdramas.

The other one is the missed by minutes type. Noelle for example went to the old diner just missing FL by minutes.

I am going to bet that she doesn’t have amnesia but asks him help her get her revenge by pretending she does. Or maybe pretend she’s blind. 

Let’s go get the creep and SR.

:onfirex:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Based on the preview, it doesn't take long for ML to find DJ. Does she have amnesia? Will ML lie and say that they are married.  Or it is red herring, and it's not her. 

SML is such a weak minded character. Can the SFL frame him for murdering his ex-wife so we don't have to see him on the screen again.  

Seriously.... she can't marry TML and take custody of Song-Yi. Yeah, I'm starting to think that Song Yi might not live.   

This is all SR's fault, she wants to to take care of Song Yi but she also wants to marry into chabol family. This all started when she switched babies so she can later be the mother when DJ and SML divorce and she can marry SML but now she got greedy and doesn't want to marry SML and created a situation where she can't be Song-Yi's mother and marry TMLwithout telling everyone that she's Song-Yi's real mother.  

because serin really wants to marry a chaebol, it will be just punishment if cousin totally rejects her advances and remains blind to her efforts. that will drive her nuts that despite all her schemes, she will not get the guy and somehow he will be the one who she really loves.

I hope something like that happens because I like the cousin. he is funny. 

tumblr_mgnqvdvnGf1rijbg1o1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

SR  drugs her & ask her uncle to tied her up but didn’t think of searching her clothes until later :joy:

IMG-9085.gif

not that Dumber DJ hiding it inside her bra so uncle couldn’t do it :D

IMG-9088.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it will be just punishment if cousin totally rejects her advances and remains blind to her efforts. that will drive her nuts that despite all her schemes,

she already going green with jealousy  , she like JH more that  she admit to herself :phew:

The way she jump to answer his call , as if her crush will see her through the phone :D

IMG-9090.gif

him be like .. :phew:

IMG-9091.gif

she … :mrgreen:

DJ , DJ  I can’t stand hearing that name 

IMG-9092.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

because serin really wants to marry a chaebol, it will be just punishment if cousin totally rejects her advances and remains blind to her efforts. that will drive her nuts that despite all her schemes, she will not get the guy and somehow he will be the one who she really loves.

I hope something like that happens because I like the cousin. he is funny. 

My thought is the same.. He will be the one she really falls in love with and yet can  not get his affection no matter what she does. SR has always been delusional and crazy and driven by extremely jealousy over DJ. It burns her that after all her blatant efforts to gain his attention they failed and he wanted the divorced woman with the kid. Its the person she is the most jealous over. She has no clue of the fact this man dislikes women like her and tolerates her because of granny. Only to get smacked in the face once again when he dares to ask her to help him be with DJ realizing all her efforts were wasted. For her DJ has stole things from her when we all know this is not true. 

She will fall hard for this man simply because he does not truly want her. Her suffering is in getting what she wants but realizing that neither the man or the kid (if the child survives) like her. We can see from the preview that the kid still rejects her which is fitting. SR placed that child there and she had a loving mom. Yet, SR ruined all of that with the affair. She never once thought of the child when she was parading in and out and upsetting DJ. Why would a kid want a person that ruined her small world? Now with DJ gone she thinks that she can come in and the kid will accept her. What she forgets is DJ did not have to influence the kid she and scum did it all on their own. 

It amazes me that scum is still doing SR's bidding. He is breaking in to DJ's place stealing her laptop per SR's instructions. he tried to push all blame on SR and forgets that he is a total idiot to listen to SR who will push it all on him. If he is labeled a stalker she can say he forced her to do those things to get rid of his father in law and wife to be with her. They will believe her because of granny backing her more then him. His trying to push blame will backfire on him as SR will not let him stay around to threaten her. It made me smile to see her pushing YH and scum has not told her that he is cousins with JH and the chairman's nephew. She will be truly pissed off if she manages to marry in and finds out later. YH knows a lot of her mess and she will be afraid of him spilling the tea. 

I hope that he has truly found DJ in the preview and this is not a red herring. I think if it is her I can see her disappearing for a bit with YH. But I guess we will see if the writer is messing with us or not. 

Not sure why SR puts all her issues on DJ and her father when neither of them are at fault. In her mind she feels her life was so bad , but in reality it was not. She still had a mother even if her father was gone.  She still had a good life even if she hated being poor or having to pay off her mothers debts. Yet DJ lost her mom then her dad was sold to a restaurant by SR's mom then went to a orphanage and had her name changed. Married a man who is scum and had her baby switched without her knowing about it. Had her husband derail and have his mistress come in time and time again. Had the father she just found killed and witness in the video how the very people who cause all of her misery did the deed and now she has been pushed off a cliff and have to endure not being able to see the daughter she raised. 

From the flashbacks we saw that SR was a bit jealous of DJ as a kid. She had a loving father , dressed well and did not have to deal with someone like her mother. But that envy turned into something crazy with a direct need to destroy anything and everything that DJ has. Blaming her for all her problems.  Her melt down after pushing DJ off the cliff is a prime example. But what gets me is she and her mom are now party to a 3rd attempted murder (thank goodness DJ's bio daughter survived and DJ too). They will get away with it for now.. but I want to bet that the evidence and DJ's personal belongings will not be thrown away and will resurface later which will nail her later. I also feel that her mom will be a noose around her neck if she manages to marry JH. Her mother can't seem to act like a mom so I am sure she will have additional trouble later with her. 

• Like 6

love the child , she like my mother enemy is my enemy :glasses:

IMG-9106.gif

who you take me for , I’m not my grandma, give me some present *bribe * everything all forget & forgiven :mrgreen:

IMG-9107.gif

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

SML still clueless. He thinks SFL still wants to marry him. Even after, she told Grandma that he was a stalker. Buddy, she has moved on. 

----

Prediction for tommorow's episode

While ML finds DJ, the rest of the characters will think that she died or disappeared after someone find her coat near the river (based on Second Husband, the writer's past work)  

• Like 3

I can’t wait. Let the fireworks begin. SR is crazy like she needs time in the looney bin for a while. I don’t think there is any redemption for her.

Oh Seung-ah posted on her instagram how she did the cliff falling scene and underwater scene. Look cool. She did the cliff scene with wires and the underwater scene with a pool and a diver next to her. 
I think they either edited or redid the water scene because in episode one if you look in her hand that was closed and opened when she was drowning there was an sd card. But now there is nothing when she opens her hand. Fixing a plot hole.

I’m glad they had this episode before the weekend. I was getting tired waiting.

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, youngae said:

I can’t wait. Let the fireworks begin. SR is crazy like she needs time in the looney bin for a while. I don’t think there is any redemption for her.

So, instead of prison... you think her end game is the mental hospital. SML needs to go to prison as well for being an accomplice of a involutary manslaughter. 

SR's mother also commited child trafficing btw. Let's not forget that. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

despite all her schemes, she will not get the guy and somehow he will be the one who she really loves.

With someone as spiteful, vindictive and fake as she is, I doubt if she will really love anyone but herself. JH represents a way for her to be where she wants to be.  The fact that she was competing with DJ made her more desperate. 

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

who you take me for , I’m not my grandma, give me some present *bribe * everything all forget & forgiven :mrgreen:

Cool kid, I thought she was very pleased with the presents in some old scene.

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

look like no amnesia , She called ML :scream: ( the hospital wouldn’t know his Number :phew:  )

She needed a dunk in the ocean to make her see that she could rely on him.:sweat_smile: 
I rewatched the cliff scene and she was really short of RAM, it was as if she was asking to be pushed.

The fall has caused the chips to fall on to the right places in her brain, and  I am sure she is now FL version 2. 
My amnesia prediction was wrong. But I did give an option that ML would find her or JH would find her. :grin:

Noël had found the diner woman and of course she had to have dementia.

Maybe she’s paralysed? :scream:

• LOL 5