[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

This writer must have modelled DJ after someone he/she dislikes. After snide comments, insults and direct  attacks that Noel had hurled at DJ all the while, the idiot FL still did not get it. 
In the last episode, she went to Noel’s shop to tell that her that she was getting a divorce, and Noel essentially said “ so what”. After many barbed and rude

retorts from Noel, DJ said ‘ why are you so nasty to me?’ Or something to that effect. :hahah!:She didn’t get it that  the ex-wife of the man she married did not like her. 
That was just the lamest.

• LOL 4

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope DJ don’t forgive her easily after the way she treat her badly , just for a man who was constantly cheating on her :phew:

She won't forgive her right away because the storyline will not permit it. But Da Jung's character and her abandonment issues she will swiftly forgive her mother Min Hae II. If there were only two weeks left she would be forgiven today. But with a month left, they need more angst before they connect all the dots to the past. 

If she is forgiven today @Ameera Ali it would be a great idea. Min Hae II's right-hand man can not be trusted due to his connections with Kang Se Ra. Min Hae II needs more people to help with what happened in the past.

It will be Bobae, Ana and YH who will help Go Eun forgive her mother but she will be tormented by their separation since she has been yearning for her love and affection.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

She won't forgive her right away because the storyline will not permit it. But Da Jung's character and her abandonment issues she will swiftly forgive her mother Min Hae II. If there were only two weeks left she would be forgiven today. But with a month left, they need more angst before they connect all the dots to the past. 

If she is forgiven today @Ameera Ali it would be a great idea. Min Hae II's right-hand man can not be trusted due to his connections with Kang Se Ra. Min Hae II needs more people to help with what happened in the past.

It will be Bobae, Ana and YH who will help Go Eun forgive her mother but she will be tormented by their separation since she has been yearning for her love and affection.

So... basically, it's a repeat storyline from Second Husband. FL finds her long lost mother but doesn't forgive her right away. 

Other Second Husband comparisions...

• FL and SML gets married and has a child. 
  • FL and SML's child is taken away from the FL. 
  • SML cheats on FL with SFL
  • SFL and SML gets involved in killing FL's relative
  • SFL "kills" FL and FL is gone for year or two
  • FL comes back married or engaged to a rich chaebol 
  • FL's mother is in a relationship with the "main boss" elder
  • The "main boss" elder's past is a secret and it involves unjustice towards FL's mom
  • FL finds her child living at cheabol's home 
  • Both SFL and SML's parents are not fit to be parents and are comic reliefs
  • ML is related to to the "main boss" elder 

What didn't happen in this drama but happened in "Second Husband"

•  FL gets framed for a crime she did not commit and goes to prison but one can argue that SC is the one that experieced it in this drama

What could happen in this drama later that happened in "Second Husband"

• FL's child is kidnapped and child finds out that FL is their real mom   

• Like 5

What the heck... Noel knows that DJ is her daughter but DJ didn't find out. It was all Noel's imagination. It was a red herring. This is like two times in a row where the previews show DJ finding out but she doesn't really find out.  I am sure if this show ended at episode 120 then DJ would already know by now. They're dragging it out. 

Noel finally sees the TV broadcast where DJ says that she was sold to a diner. We're entering KBS TV Novella type of sadness.

SC asks DJ if she can work at Bobaejang. DJ says he can't. Bo-Bae kicks him and her mother out. 

The Chairman finds out that DJ was looking through his office by checking the spy cam hidden in his photo frame  

SR moves back in and keeps lying that she's pregnent with JH's baby. Where's the fake ultra sound? 

SR's mom tries to sneak into the Wang house. 

Noel goes and asks the Chairman if he knew DJ was her daughter. She then slaps him because he just stalls.   

• Like 4

she A LAIR, IMPOSTER still they take her word for it she pregnant amazing.

now she manipulating JH with fake heart beat & fake tummy , he falling for it :sweat_smile: - the writer make JH character Dumb  , isn’t enough turn him to a criminal 😬

IMG-4780.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

now she manipulating JH with fake heart beat & fake tummy , he falling for it :sweat_smile: - the writer make JH character Dumb  , isn’t enough turn him to a criminal 😬

Fool me once... Shame on you. Fool me me twice... Shame on me. Fool me the third time... then what? 

• Like 1

Love it Noel getting her KARMA :joy:

girl why bother , you know he immoral person, all Korea you didn’t find except my daughter to marry 😁

IMG-4793.gif

IMG-4786.gif

* the man she loved make her lose any chance to tell her daughter she is her mother * 

• Unamused 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali what’s a piece of paper? He can do other things, right now he doesn’t want her to bleed on his carpet.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The woman is shameless. Doesn’t she know, the fake has to be produced in a few months?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, maribella said:

There is so much filler content in the last 5-6 episodes. We had to watch Noel emoting, SR faking again… will ever get to the end??

we need to Cleanse drama from SR & noel :joy:

IMG-4805.gif

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we need to Cleanse drama from SR & noel :joy:

Which is also filler @Ameera Ali. It does not help the development of the storyline. DJ assaulted her in the lockup,  now she is being assaulted in Bobaejung. A duplicate.

• Blob 3

Just now, kboramint said:

This show has one of the best endig credits scores. It's up there with "Game of Witches" and "Second Husband".  

I loved Game of Witches ending score. I hope they upload the ending theme for this daily, too.

Another one that sounds similar is Gracious Revenge.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Delusional SC .. :joy:

will she fall for me again wearing his cheep suit 😁

IMG-4843.gif

DJ be like ..

go away before I get restraining order , we ship you to prison 😂

IMG-4842.gif

• LOL 4