[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

52 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

All YH fault he blinded by love but she have limited bird brain so .. clearly blind leading blind :joy:

@liyahsbutterfly , @UnniSarah @kingpin can I except kiss today  , I’m hopeless 😁

You may not! That is a married woman - married to her stepfather. League Of Legends Lol GIF by G2 Esports

So many shows with contract or forced marriages. What are the writers saying? 

No respect at all for the law and the relationship. 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Imagine if DJ had said that :lol:  .... oh sorry, was that my outside voice again :scream:

You can say it @LeftCoastOppa I am sure we will be surprised by the FL having some depth of thought. And shut that darn mouth JDJ. That slack jaw look is not cute or smart.

Each time I watch SR, I am now beginning to expect the click, clicking sounds.

• LOL 5

22 hours ago, maribella said:

She found her hold on him was erased, none anymore, only Bobaejung recipe left.

SR most be luckiest person , lost her backup information, but next some other big information landed in her lap 😂

- while lying down, not even trying to blackmail chairman :joy:

IMG-2613.gif

JH :D
IMG-2614.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

100% they know each other from the past , she may be the one who steal from him , SR’s dad was tricked thinking she was stealing the money for them both to run away together, when all along the plan was to run with chairman & the money😅

**She still can’t remember person 

IMG-2623.gif

But He remember her from the past , was scared she will remember him & put 1+1 together 🤔
IMG-2622.gif

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I can not wait to seee her reaction to finding who actually killed her daughter. 

While I am thinking of SR reaction, I think SC be like :sweat_smile:

IMG-2628.gif

• LOL 5

JH asked his father JG why did he sent someone to attack YH, JG replied it's because YH is trying to take DJ away from him so YH  should  be taught a lesson. JH told JG that he himself also like DJ and ask JG if he will be the next one. DJ overheard their conversation ,now DJ knows who was behind all these incidents.

----

Ha Rin was the one who show up. Ugh, she’s  annoying!

Fight No GIF by ZIP ZIP

JG proposed to DJ and asked her to really marry him instead of being in a marriage contract. JG asked DJ to promise him that she will not betray him or be wavered by YH .

DJ realised how ruthless and dangerous JG actually was, so she chosed to stay with JG to protect YH and Anna.

By the way Both JG and HR knew DJ and YH meet up at Namsan Tower because Of Seran eavesdropped(secretly listening)

------

And even the next preview Seran was the one who received the package and noting SongYi's name was  included.

Hope this drama doesn't end up similar to  Elegant Empire, where in the end both JK and Jacklyn joined hands. JG is both DJ and SR's common enemy, he was probably responsible for MS's death, framed DS and took Noel as his wife.

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SR most be luckiest person , lost her backup information, but next some other big information landed in her lap 😂

Nicole Richie Yes GIF

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I can not wait to seee her reaction to finding who actually killed her daughter. 

a Will she force him to go to jail/ report him

b. Will she blackmail father and son 

c. Will she go crazy

@UnniSarah blackmail and then report to the police? or maybe all of the above are correctsam puckett agree GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

b. Will she blackmail father and son 

I choose B 😂

she would find it sexy that he criminal, JH can’t do anything wrong in her eyes :mrgreen: 

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

@UnniSarah I think she will blackmail for something big 5 % of the company.

2 hours ago, kingpin said:

JG proposed to DJ and asked her to really marry him instead of being in a marriage contract. JG asked DJ

The writer took great pains to show them sleeping in different beds. Now @Ameera Ali how gross can it be? Old man stepfather, criminal.

She did go to him snd rejected YH 2 years ago. She made her bed. ( pun intended)

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

100% they know each other from the past , she may be the one who steal from him , SR’s dad was tricked thinking

Why would she steal from JG then run away with him?

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, maribella said:

She did go to him snd rejected YH 2 years ago. She made her bed. ( pun intended)

how many time guy need to get rejected to get it :joy:

rather than her manifesting on this silly thing 

IMG-2665.gif

she should have :sweat_smile:

Will you marry her .. 

IMG-2672.jpg

# save YH 

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah I think she will blackmail for something big 5 % of the company.

The writer took great pains to show them sleeping in different beds. Now @Ameera Ali how gross can it be? Old man stepfather, criminal.

Why would she steal from JG then run away with him?

I thought Good supper. Was gross but this chairmen want to make DJ  his  step daughter  his real wife

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how many time guy need to get rejected to get it :joy:

rather than her manifesting on this silly thing 

So many pretty, young actresses and they choose her. She’s too old to play the starry eyed kid. It’s only a minor role but I don’t think her scenes have ended.

Who is she exactly? Another chaebol’s daughter?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

a Will she force him to go to jail/ report him

Nah. That would mean she's a good mother.

Will she blackmail father and son 

She still wants to deny that SY is her daughter. She still wants to be married in a chaebol family

c. Will she go crazy

Isn't that a given?  

---

Based on Noel's flashback, it seems like the Chairman knew Noel when she was still married to DJ's father and when SR's father was still alive. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

The new girl isn't so important that she doesn't have a backstory. They should at least brought back ML's ex-wife. At least she has raised AN for a while.  

She is not really new. She came in  before the second half I think. But nobody addressed her. Perhaps ‘ when did you come back?’ Or how long are you staying etc. 

She is not pretty like the other women.
Bring a pretty and young woman.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

She is not pretty like the other women.
Bring a pretty and young woman.

she not pretty or young but she delusional so that enough in kdrama land :joy:

Him , I don’t love you , I don’t like you , I don’t want you 

she

no man can tell me what to do ,

you just mine because I say so 😂

but seriously she may have some share , look like her family friend with wang family 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3