[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Thank you guys for keeping me in the loop.  @Ameera Ali  @Lmangla  @maribella

I am so glad to have you guys to let me know what is going on.  I have not had the chance to watch this week, busy with school.  I wanted to leave you guys with something to munch on.

SR and her family are truly the dumbest villains in Korean drama. Getting rid of DJ was the worst thing for them to do. Her disappearance will only make her grandma suspicious. Remember she is already disgusted with SR but once she finds out she committed murder, this will be the last straw for her.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

SR and her family are truly the dumbest villains in Korean drama. Getting rid of DJ was the worst thing for them to do. Her disappearance will only make her grandma suspicious. Remember she is already disgusted with SR but once she finds out she committed murder, this will be the last straw for her.  

I was surprise too , I thought she will drowning her for JH , not for useless evidence . 

even if DJ give it to police , all the police can charge them is leaving the scene of accident , Video support SR side that he fall and hit his head . If I remember clearly they run for the scene  because no one will believe them he fall and hit his head , but now here is the evidence so why they  are hurting DJ :surprisedwut:

* you welcome, when you have time will you gonna join us in new drama  two sister :wub:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

SR and her family are truly the dumbest villains in Korean drama.

@UnniSarahTv Show Thumbs Up GIF

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was surprise too , I thought she will drowning her for JH , not for useless evidence .

Channel 9 No GIF by Married At First Sight

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Oh hey it's the cliff from Penthouse and Escape of the Seven. 

Escape of the Seven? Doesn’t ring a bell.

The villains are as stupid as the FL, so we will have fun watching them doing stupid and stupider things. I am quite ready.

I forgot the results of the poll. I think most votes went to FL getting amnesia.

Anyway, thank goodness she’s finally drowning, time for revenge. All the shenanigans by SFL and her mother were getting tedious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Remember she is already disgusted with SR but once she finds out she committed murder, this will be the last straw for her.  

Nah. It will be the last straw when Grandma finds out that SR faked being her grand daughter. She can commit involutary manslaughter, and kidnap/swap babies and she'll still be forgiven. Why? Because blood is so important to her.  

Crimes that SFL commited so far....

Kidnapping [An-Na]

Involuntary manslaughter

Idenity theft

Kidnapping [DJ]

Attempted murder

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

how did she not recognize it was serin's mom? she really is dumb. but who cares about that. all I want to know is if  will she finally drown??? 

She actually did recongize it was Serin's mom. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Just who she gonna call to save her :joy:

The one who got his own money 

or the one with his daddy money 

Her two men are worried.. :phew:

poor writer-nim is confused on who should be second husband and who should be third husband. 

let-me-think-no.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Anyone else noticed how Sar gets excited when she’s trying to kill someone? or even when she’s just talking about someone dying? It’s a nice touch. We really feel how crazy she is.

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t take their fighting seriously 

What I  think they fighting over in cliff :phew::D

The FL was fleeing  from the kidnappers and she saw a cliff and thought ‘ omigoodness now I am safe, they won’t come looking for me’  which of course was wrong because stupid people think alike.

But to be honest, there seems to be a coherent storyline. Only SR, her mother and uncle are like gremlins. They are horrible beings living among normal people. The writer should have them turn to reptilia in their bedrooms.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Did anyone notice how smart SFL planned DJ's kidnapping actually is? Remember when DJ told SR's mother that they were in a area full of CCTV on the sidewalk? SR's mother then pretends to get hurt and  DJ made a choice to call a cab to take her to the hospital. The cab was a trap, and SR was hiding inside the cab. The cab then went to the hospital to drop off SR's mother and what looks like SR pretending to be DJ taking her into the hospital. It created a alibi for SR's mother. Now, SR's mother can say that DJ took her to the hospital when she gets investigated by the police

Also, I think SR used DJ's phone  to send a text message to SML and Grandma. The drama isn't showing us wif DJ really sent those text messages. The text messages to Grandma stated that DJ was sick and can't come to work and text message sent to SML was that she was going to the police. Tell your mother to pick up Song-Yi. 

SR doesn't tell SML that she has kidnapped DJ AND SML tells SR that he isn't responsible for what happened to DJ's father.  This is going to bite SML later on.    

• Like 3

Initially DJ's dad fell and hit his head on a rock when SR grabbed his leg. The video seems to show SR over him like she hit him again or it could just be her searching him for the phone with the recorded confession of all her crimes. Either way there is no way she would get away with just manslaughter given her searching his body. Scum is really stupid to not a. call for help for his father in law and b. just stand there and let SR hurt this man an search him. Did he really think this was all about him having an affair with SR? No way would someone kill over this little affair he was having when all he needed to do was divorce. Her motives were more then just some affair and by the time he learns the truth of that he will be sick with it. Knowing him and his mother even if they knew that DJ was the real Granddaughter after DJ divorced him they would help SR keep quiet to profit knowing that they would get nothing with DJ. He and his mom are scum and they will pay for the things they did and kept quiet about as SR gets rid of them who is a threat to her. 

I wonder how long its going to take him to realize once again that he has been left out to dry by SR? I am expecting her to frame him for DJ's disappearance. Considering he called to tell her about the evidence and then he goes to her place and gets kicked out by her and her mother. He left himself wide open to be considered a suspect for DJ and her father. SR has already started telling people he is a stalker so that will be tacked on as well. By the time he tries to explain things its already too late cause SR would have made sure to have some type of evidence to show he hurt DJ. I keep thinking that he will get a call from DJ's phone or from SR to meet and it will be that area and when he gets there no one is there but DJ's bag or phone are there with the call log and message to him. SR then has the police there and he is arrested for something he did not do which takes him out of the picture so she is not threatened by blackmail from him and can marry JH. 

The only way she could get JH is if DJ is gone given she knows he has fallen for DJ and did not want her. I am interested to see how he takes DJ's being missing and I see a prime setup for SR if he is found drinking in a bar. SR is desperate to catch this man and knowing he does not like her and wants DJ no way would she not take this opportunity to trap him.  And exposing them in bed the next morning which is forced to marry her. The chairman would be happy cause of granny but he will be pissed as he knows she trapped him and she is the type of woman he hates the most. SR will think she won and got everything but her married life will never be smooth. 

My next question is who will find DJ? Will it be YH , Noel or even the Chairman? I have to wonder why he thinks Noel's kid is dead? Who told him she was? (Was it SR's mom back then after she sold DJ? That is something she would do for spite and to make sure no one knew she was the culprit.) If its the chairman will he have her be Noel's daughter not knowing she really is Noel's daughter? DJ will need someone that can bankroll her to go out and improve herself and come back ready to fight. Or will she end up with a stranger and with no memory end up married again (or told she was married to them) living a life  as a wife to a stranger?

And it took 63 episodes to get to this... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

56 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

wonder how long its going to take him to realize once again that he has been left out to dry by SR? I am expecting her to frame him for DJ's disappearance. Considering he called to tell her about the evidence and then he goes to her place and gets kicked out by her and her mother. He left himself wide open to be considered a suspect for DJ and her father. SR has already started telling people he is a stalker so that will be tacked on as well. By the time he tries to explain things its already too late cause SR would have made sure to have some type of evidence to show he hurt DJ. I keep thinking that he will get a call from DJ's phone or from SR to meet and it will be that area and when he gets there no one is there but DJ's bag or phone are there with the call log and message to him. SR then has the police there and he is arrested for something he did not do which takes him out of the picture so she is not threatened by blackmail from him and can marry JH. 

I also think that SR is going to frame SML for the disapearance of DJ and also probably the murder of DJ's father. You are right, she already did betrayed him by calling him a stalker. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The only way she could get JH is if DJ is gone given she knows he has fallen for DJ and did not want her. I am interested to see how he takes DJ's being missing and I see a prime setup for SR if he is found drinking in a bar. SR is desperate to catch this man and knowing he does not like her and wants DJ no way would she not take this opportunity to trap him.  And exposing them in bed the next morning which is forced to marry her. The chairman would be happy cause of granny but he will be pissed as he knows she trapped him and she is the type of woman he hates the most. SR will think she won and got everything but her married life will never be smooth

This is probably not that kind of drama, but I really could see a scenerio where JH is so shocked of DJ's disapearance that he goes to a bar to drink, and SR is there spiking his drink and faking a one night stand and pregnacy. 

• Like 2