Angel Zhao Jin Mai as Yin Guo
Wang Xing Yue
Dai Si
Dong Zi Fan
Chen Jing Ke
Wang Jia Xuan
Han Dong Lin

Synopsis:

Yin Guo (Angel Zhao), a professional billiards player, stays in New York for a few months for an open match and by chance meets Lin Yi Yang (played by Leo Wu). After getting along, she realises that Yi Yang is also a very talented person and a billiard player who made mistakes when he was young and frivolous. As he refused to be humble, he left this beloved game for more than ten years and went abroad though he has never given it up. Yi Yang falls in love with Yin Guo at first sight. In order to pursue her, he gives it his all. For their future, he decides to return to the arena to fulfils the dream he had many years ago.

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

• 2 weeks later...

Official announcement.. Drama’s English title is “Amidst A Snowstorm of Love”

https://m.weibo.cn/u/7820628097?uid=7820628097&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032142058927

.. and Wu Lei’s weibo post

“I'm Lin Yiyang. If you have something to do... Feel free to come to me. #TV series in Blizzard#”

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2142058927

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Amidst a Snowstorm of Love 在暴雪时分 starring Leo Wu & Angel Zhao
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I caught the first couple of eps and am wondering how they felt filming in all that Finnish snow. Some of the coffee places they went to looked like places I would enjoy spending time at but perhaps not in winter…

Wu Lei’s character is staring a lot in this drama - from the moment his eyes landed on Zhao JM’s character, he’s doing that nonstop. Kinda sweet, a bit rude and a lot intrusive. Hmmm, probably stalker-like if he were not also standoffish. 

am learning also about snooker, billiards and pool as well as kaisa, a cross between caroms and billiards, typically played in Finland it seems.

interesting what dramas teach you…

Does anyone know the brand of Angel Zhao's snow booties in Episode 6?

BTW, I am a big fan of Wu Lei; love him in all his dramas.  Angel Zhao started making waves after her appearance in Reset.  So far, I love them both in this drama.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2024] Amidst a Snowstorm of Love 在暴雪时分