[Upcoming Drama 2023] Look at Me, 룩앳미- Lee Min Ki & Han Ji Hyun-Premieres in 2023

larus

WAVVE DRAMA 2023

LOOK AT ME

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Drama:Look at Me

Hangul:룩앳미

Genre:mystery, thriller

Network:Wavve

Episodes:

Director: Ahn Sang-Hoon

Writer: Hwang Ye-Jin (Secret Mother)

Release Date: 2023

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Drama “Look at Me” is a mystery thriller in which a famous plastic surgeon, who gets tainted after being entangled in an unexpected incident, seeks the truth of the case as he practices reconstruction surgery for a crime victim.

Cast

Lee Min Ki as Cha Jung Woo (not confirmation)

Han Ji Hyun as Lee Min-Hyung

Character descriptions

Cha Jung-Woo ( Lee Min Ki) is a famous plastic surgeon. He appears to have a perfect life, with good looks and a stellar reputation as a plastic surgeon. An unexpected incident changes his life and he falls into a bottomless pit. He begins to perform reconstructive plastic surgery for crime victims.

Lee Min-Hyung (Ha Ji Hyun) is an ace detective. Lee Min-Hyung is an honest, brave and empathic woman.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

Han Ji Hyun Confirmed To Star In New Drama That Lee Min Ki Is Reported For

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 3, 2023
by S. Kim

Actress Han Ji Hyun will be starring in the new mystery thriller drama “Look at Me” (literal title)!

On February 3, a source from Han Ji Hyun’s agency SBD Entertainment shared that Han Ji Hyun will be starring in the drama “Look at Me” as a female lead.

Wavve’s original drama “Look at Me” is a mystery thriller in which a famous plastic surgeon, who gets tainted after being entangled in an unexpected incident, seeks the truth of the case as he practices reconstruction surgery for a crime victim.

Previously in December 2022, Lee Min Ki was reported to star in the drama as the famous plastic surgeon Cha Jung Woo.

Han Ji Hyun made her debut through “The Penthouse” series in 2020 and showcased her acting skills in “Cheer Up.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565273wpp/han-ji-hyun-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-that-lee-min-ki-is-reported-for

February 3 2023

Han Ji-Hyun cast in Wavve drama “Look at Me”

Look_at_Me-a00.jpg

Han Ji-Hyun is cast for the lead female role in Wavve drama series “Look at Me.” The drama series is scripted by Hwang Ye-Jin (“Secret Mothe“) and directed by film director Ahn Sang-Hoon (“Blind“). Actor Lee Min-Ki has also been offered the lead male role and he is currently “positively considering” the offer. The drama series will have Han Ji-Hyun play ace detective Lee Min-Hyung. She works with a plastic surgeon to solve cases.

“Look at Me” will be available to stream sometime later this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Cha Jung-Woo is a famous plastic surgeon. He appears to have a perfect life, with good looks and a stellar reputation as a plastic surgeon. An unexpected incident changes his life and he falls into a bottomless pit. He begins to perform reconstructive plastic surgery for crime victims. He becomes involved with Lee Min-Hyung (Han Ji-Hyun), who is an ace detective. Lee Min-Hyung is an honest, brave and empathic woman. Cha Jung-Woo and Lee Min-Hyung begin to work together to solve cases.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/han-ji-hyun-cast-in-wavve-drama-look-at-me

• Like 2

by lo_ve, February 3, 2023
6 7

Han Ji Hyun will be the female lead in the upcoming K-drama "Look at Me."

On February 3, it was reported that Han Ji Hyun will be the female protagonist in the upcoming medical mystery thriller K-drama "Look at Me." She will be working with Lee Min Ki who was the first to be cast in the new K-drama. 

Han Ji Hyun's agency SBD Entertainment responded to the casting reports through the media outlet Star News. The agency confirmed that Han Ji Hyun will be starring in the upcoming wavve K-drama "Look at Me." 

"Look at Me" will revolve around the truth of the case of a  famous plastic surgeon who had a great reputation but was tainted due to an unexpected incident and reconstructed crime victims.

The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of director Ahn Sang Hoon ("Yaksha: Ruthless Operations") and writer Hwang Ye Jin ("Secret Mother"). The k-drama will be produced by West World Story which also produced other MBC, wavve, and ENA K-dramas.

In the upcoming K-drama, Han Ji Hyun will give life to a character named Lee Min Hyung. She is an ace detective in the violent crime team. She is known for being fearless, frank, and with great empathy. Lee Min Ki on the other hand will portray the role of Cha Jung Woo, the plastic surgeon who's famous for his looks and excellent skills. 

"Look at Me" will begin filming this coming March. The airing date will reportedly be later this year.

XdjJ5g_2f.jpg

"Look at Me" will be the first project of Han Ji Hyun for 2023. Last year, the actress focuses on starring in the youth series "Cheer Up" wherein she worked alongside Bae In Hyuk, Kim Hyun Jin, Jang Gyu Ri, Lee Min Jae, and Lee Eun Saem. She showed a different side in this K-drama compared to her character in the hit K-drama "The Penthouse: War in Life ." 

This time, anticipation arises as Han Ji Hyun will take on a new challenge by starring in a medical mystery, thriller K-drama. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/han-ji-hyun-confirmed-to-work-with-lee-min-ki-in-a-new-wavve-k-drama

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
by lo_ve, February 22, 2023
26 33

Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun will officially lead the upcoming medical K-drama Look at Me.

On February 22, wavve officially confirmed that Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun will work together to showcase the story of Look at Me.

Look at Me will depict the story of a former top surgeon whose reputation got tainted after an incident and who now works as a plastic surgeon that helps crime victims. The series will reveal the world of Korean plastic surgery. 

The upcoming K-drama will be directed by Ahn Sang Hoon who also helmed the movies The Witness, Empire of Lust, and Arang. The script will be written by  Hwang Ye Jin (Secret Mother).

It will be produced by West World Story who also worked for the K-dramas Tracer and Strangers Again. The special visual effects that will showcase the plastic surgery scenes will be handled by West World, the same technology that was used in Netflix's All of Us Are Dead, The Silent Sea, and Sweet Home.

Look at Me will start its production this coming March. It will exclusively premiere in the second half of 2023 through wavve.

E55vvl_2f.jpg

Lee Min Ki will play the role of Cha Jung Woo, the best plastic surgeon who makes the patient's life even better with great visuals through his skills. 

This will be his second upcoming K-drama for 2023. The actor is also set to star in the upcoming series Behind Your Touch together with Han Ji Min, EXO's Suho, Park Hyuk Kwon, and Joo Min Kyung. This will be his reunion drama with director Kim Seok Yoon who also worked with My Liberation Notes.

Han Ji Hyun will portray the role of Lee Min Hyung, an ace detective in the violent crime department. She is known for her oozing confidence and empathy for people. 

Look at Me will be the first project of Han Ji Hyun for 2023. Last year, she had her first leading role in the K-drama Cheer Up wherein she worked alongside Bae In Hyuk, Kim Hyun Jin, Jang Gyu Ri, Lee Min Jae, and Lee Eun Saem

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-min-ki-and-han-ji-hyun-confirmed-as-the-main-leads-of-look-at-me

• 11 months later...

Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun starring in Look At Me – drama about the world of Korean plastic surgery

Look-At-Me-main-leads.jpg

When it comes to South Korea, probably two things that immediately jump to mind are Korean dramas and plastic surgery.

After all, not only does Korea churn out hit K-drama after hit K-drama, it is also the country that performs the highest number of plastic surgeries in the world.

With physical appearance in Korea being more important than just about anything, it is no wonder then that a new K-drama about the world of Korean plastic surgery will soon begin filming

That drama is called Look At Me (룩앳미 in Korean), and will star Lee Min Ki and Han Ji Hyun, who have both just been confirmed as the actors who have been awarded the lead roles.

Details about the upcoming Korean drama Look At Me and its lead actors

Lee Min Ki will play the role of Cha Jung Woo in Look At Me.

Cha Jung Woo is a former top plastic suregeon whose reputation was damaged after a surgery he was performing went wrong. He now works as a surgeon helping people who are victims of crimes restore their physical appearance.

Han Ji Hyun plays the role of Lee Min Hyung, a detective in the violent crime department who is known for her empathy with the victims she encounters.

Lee Min Ki (Korean name 이민기), of course, is known for his previous roles in hit Korean drama series like Because This Is My First Love, I Really Really Like You, The Lies Within and My Liberation Notes.

The 38-year-old actor is already starring in the upcoming drama Behind Your Touch as the male lead.

Meanwhile, Han Ji Hyun got her big acting break in a support role in the hit drama Penthouse. She went on to play the same role in Penthouse Season 2 and 3.

Last year, she also played the main role of Do Hae Yi in the cheerleading drama Cheer Up.

Look At Me is being directed by Ahn Sang Hoon (director and screenwriter of the movie The Witness).

Filming for the drama series will begin in March.

As Look At Me is a drama that centers on the victims of violent crime, you can expect the visual effects/make-up effects to be quite startling.

The relatively new and already well-known South Korea visual effects company WESTWORLD is said to be in charge of the visual effects.

As they are the same people who also provided the stellar special visual effects for the zombie apocalypse drama All of Us Are Dead, the space mission drama The Silent Sea, and the horror series Sweet Home, you can expect these effects to be superb.

Look At Me is scheduled to premiere in the second half of 2023 via the Korean online streaming platform Wavve.

https://leosigh.com/lee-min-ki-and-han-ji-hyun-starring-in-look-at-me-drama-about-the-world-of-korean-plastic-surgery/

Maybe it will premiere in 2024.