[movie 2005] Welcome To Dongmakgol 웰컴 투 동막골

Ha Tinh Nhi

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got around to watching this. Definitely one of the best K Movies ever!

War movies tend to put me to sleep, but I stayed through this one, perfectly enjoying every minute of it. Very well done in every aspect. The best ending, the best characters, the best storyline, just the best everything. Definitely a must watch.

Guest haibaragi

very very well done. i have nothing to criticize about it, though i usually find war movies really boring. i walked in one my cousin watching it in the living room and even though i didn't see the beginning i couldn't stop watching. soo funny, magical, and sad all at the same time- loved the battle scene at the end :tears:

• 2 months later...
Guest sp4078

I love the pop corn scene and the bbq scene....Love it !!!!

I don't like Taegukgi that much even though it was touching as well, but too much blood. This is the best anti-war movie so far.

• 8 months later...
Guest Ayuu_

I watched this movie in my korean class!

It's a very interesting, funny film even though the scenario is focused in war.

• 1 month later...
Guest Greener

i'm funny and impressive this film. i saw the unity of member in village. Although would have the stanger into this village but these stranger help to protect a village when village was in trouble. Watched to feel happy.

Archived