█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest sOrastar

yea let's not get this mix up people~ thai people aren't all dark.. a lot of them are mix.. so i guess that's why they look more like chinese or whatever you guys think

look at me i'm not dark !! LOLLLL and i get mistaken for chinese or korean a lot ~~~ but then i'm not fully thai either -_-''

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stoked!

gypsy is pretty. but sometimes when I admire thai beauty it kinda disturbed me 'coz of some guys dresses up as a girl & man, some are prettier than real girls. -.- maybe you should place the gender after his/her name when you post pics so that people won't get confused. haha I'm just suggesting. >.>

more pics of gypsy! :D

-hyie

Guest AirMaxFiend

Doesn't Thailand have the largest Chinese population besides China and Hong Kong? I think it has more Chinese people than Taiwan.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

^no way! o.o

did not know that.

i love this thread, post more. ^^

edit; i just asked my brother gf - is she full thai, she said she is thai/chinese, and that a lot are thai/chinese~

i'm trying to get a picture of her, she looks like a thai net idol. XD

Doesn't Thailand have the largest Chinese population besides China and Hong Kong? I think it has more Chinese people than Taiwan.

the chinese made up a total of 15%++ of population in thailand,and just in case if you guys are wondering why they look chinese,it is because some of them are chinese while the others are most likely to have chinese blood in them. (due to the tradition of Chinese-Thai intermarriage)

"The majority of the Thai Chinese do not identify at all with being Chinese, as they have assimilated into mainstream Thai society."

credits to wikipedia.org

-edit-

and HaRuEhUn,im going to stalk you and your university and then threaten you with a teletubie's laser gun unless you introduce gypsy to us. =(

Guest AirMaxFiend

the chinese made up a total of 15%++ of population in thailand,and just in case if you guys are wondering why they look chinese,it is because some of them are chinese while the others are most likely to have chinese blood in them. (due to the tradition of Chinese-Thai intermarriage)

"The majority of the Thai Chinese do not identify at all with being Chinese, as they have assimilated into mainstream Thai society."

credits to wikipedia.org

-edit-

and HaRuEhUn,im going to stalk you and your university and then threaten you with a teletubie's laser gun unless you introduce gypsy to us. =(

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH I SAW HER FIRST. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

nichkhun and tong are hooot! and the gypsy gypso sisters are soo pretty ~

what is thai idol?? is it really like the thai version of uhljjangs????

and hi5 isnt that the networking wesite??

im really confused ahha.

just wanna noe how all these people came from / got popular.

IMO i only think the ones ive mentioned above are truly cute.

Archived