█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest Tonyc402

For some of you who are saying that they dont look THAI , then what the hell are they supposed to look like huh? Stop comparing them to korean , japanese or chinese people/influences. They have their own style

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pencilcasee.

alright.. very pretty men... woww... thailand.. has alotta she-mans and they are all SOOOO PRETTYYYY!!!!

lol they're girls.

a lot of people have been saying that these girls don't look thai. i guess you guys haven't been exposed to many thai people. not all thais are deeply tanned actually :rolleyes: a lot of thais like me have chinese blood. & if you go to thailand, especially bkk almost everyone is pale.

Guest cee.jay

^ Yeah most city slickers (BKK-ers) are pale skin but if you travel out further to areas like Nakorn Pathom most people are darker skinned.

Tab-tim, that is such a cute nickname, I love that fish lmao.

Guest AirMaxFiend

For some of you who are saying that they dont look THAI , then what the hell are they supposed to look like huh? Stop comparing them to korean , japanese or chinese people/influences. They have their own style

Thank God, I've been saying this since the beginning. Ignorant richard simmons people.

Guest rapunzel283

So so pretty! That's the guys as well! :D

Thai people are so beautiful...

I love Thailand. I wanna go back to Bangkok for a holiday, and lie on the beach on that island off Pattaya... XD

Guest HaRuEhUn

Well, Thai net idols that i have seen before are real WOMEN...

^^"

I have some pics of a she-male to share though..

is it consider off-topic?

myph0to823py5.jpg

myph0to795nu5.jpg

It's my high school mate.. cant believe HE's this changed O_O

Guest HaRuEhUn

some of them look like regular soompiers in the 411 section. haha

AGREED!

I saw some of them on some previous pages and i was like...'conspiracy???' :huh:

They don't look a thing cute.. why do they deserve being called Thai net idols???

-_- -_- -_-

sorry for being too honest.. haha

Guest Tonyc402

AGREED!

I saw some of them on some previous pages and i was like...'conspiracy???' :huh:

They don't look a thing cute.. why do they deserve being called Thai net idols???

-_- -_- -_-

sorry for being too honest.. haha

Because they are, obviously people like them.. but thats just your opinion

Guest niconeko

It's also pretty ignorant to say that they didn't get influenced by Chinese/Korean/Japanese style of taking pictures. My thai friend says a lot of them are mixed, and that's why they look like they're from China/Korea/Japan.

Guest AirMaxFiend

It's also pretty ignorant to say that they didn't get influenced by Chinese/Korean/Japanese style of taking pictures. My thai friend says a lot of them are mixed, and that's why they look like they're from China/Korea/Japan.

No it isn't, stop being ignorant.

Guest *lilyisland*

I think it's better not to post the transgender people in this thread coz everyone is now confused!!!!

I mean Thai girls and boys are pretty and cute and many pics that have been posted here are not transgenders , it's better of people to have a good attitude about Thai people rather than talking about Thai people as transgenders^^

Archived