█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest pink_is

Am I allowed to say this?

But I don't like Four or Bebe, hehe :x Bebe's voice really really really annoyings the jumping jacks outta me and I don't believe Four has any singing talent BUT that is JUST MY TEN CENTS, or was it 2 cents? ahahha.

Some of them are okies looking and I think this is my like 3rd reply here but Hello P'Jen I am doing good and I miss you lots and it has been quite awhile since we had a good old chat (:

Thank you for sharing <3

i agree too..i dislike that about RS - they have bad singer with not so much talent except their looks ..and

yeah..girly berry and four and mod suck at singing..no offense..i could careless of what ppl think cuz

GRAMMY have the best teen singer with looks and talent ^^..

^hihi..i didnt' know that khun was in thai net idol ..since now that he's with JYPE..it's so interesting ! thanks for sharing ka ^^

i think the reason why some of them dont' look thai probably cuz thailand is inbetween other asia countries - and they tend to have lots of MIX BLOOD ppl..that could lead to why they dont' look sometime thai - but i guess sometime asian can't tell asian - you just have to live in a certain area or familiar with that area of ppl to know who they are.

btw..most of them sorta look chinese / thai mix..as in thai?..i dont'know..some natural thai actress look a bit differnt than this except the new generation ..anyway..sad to know that thailand have lots of tran53xual ppl but it's the truth - they even did an article in one of the cable channel when they have this one american dude going oversea to have some procedures done on him..transforming the whole thing on him ..but have to admit ...these ppl are so pretty sometime it's hard to tell them from a guy ..watch this clip and judge it yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l3VcuUKpLc btw..cee is so cute ^^..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think,i make u guys confused

"Mew" is a girl.

Should i mention a gender.

:o r u serious?!! i though she was a guy!!! OMG! i feel kinda stupid. well, still SHE reminds me of Todd Sina.

Guest pillowbox

thai net idols doesnt really look thai... acutally i dont really know what thais look like because most of the thai people i know or seen are like mixed .

Archived