█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we allowed to post net idols from Laos? Since we are somewhat like brother and sister, or "Pinong". :lol:

This girls name is Chandaly. She got so popular even the Thai media began to give her attention which she then got featured in some articles on the net. She has 20,000 friends on Hi5.

11169_174668248045_143462948045_268.jpg

asdaf2134.jpg

13952_177367983045_143462948045_270.jpg

dsfaerq.jpg

exclusive_chandaly_20091003_1567083.jpg

Any Toey?

Chacha is really cute but she looks so young. Is she wearing fake braces because I noticed that she had them on in one pic and off in another,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mo.NeMo81

man gypsy so pretty! she always have this 'fresh' face :). BTW does anyone know any youtube link of her in a music video? I remember I saw it once but I forgot what it was called :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest untitled-1

Gypso is sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just watched this movie of her "32 Tunwa"

dangggggggg she's super dooper cute in there :D

Guest whizzer's_rose

Hi guys, I know this is a long shot but anyone wanna guess who this this thai net idol is??? I just wanna know which net idol I've seen in person :D Went to BKK last year and there's this net idol doing some poses for like 3 photographers. Any guesses? Sorry for the bad quality of the pic, our cameras ran out of battery so we have to use our cellphones instead ;)

uthainet.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived