█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of them are men? then dude! they should have become a woman because they look better...they look better then me. i think its true that thailand has the most transexuals but so what...at least they're welcomed in their country. thailand is the only country that doesn't make a big deal about transexuals and they walk freely not being looked upon. at least thats what i see... if i was a transexual i'd like to live in thailand too.

Here is my favorite girl. In my opinion , bebe is the most popular net idol in Thailand

She has a small and sweet face. She also loves and learns ballet since when she was young.

b1eo9.jpg

Guest cee.jay

Am I allowed to say this?

But I don't like Four or Bebe, hehe :x Bebe's voice really really really annoyings the jumping jacks outta me and I don't believe Four has any singing talent BUT that is JUST MY TEN CENTS, or was it 2 cents? ahahha.

Some of them are okies looking and I think this is my like 3rd reply here but Hello P'Jen I am doing good and I miss you lots and it has been quite awhile since we had a good old chat (:

Thank you for sharing <3

wow most of them look korean. There are soo many EXTREMELY pretty transgender in Thailand. I watched a travel movie & it showed them i was all O.O 100x better than me lol

Guest vanggirlie

Yeah I talking about how warm her clothes look lol, in winter it reaches about...........26 degrees celcius, which is still pretty friggin hot for me! LOL

Some of these girls are quite pretty (:

where my mom use to live (a long time ago) she said that in the winter time it was only around 50-60 degrees.

newho i think four is cute. is it me or does four-mod always having their legs bared in their mvs.

wow so which one are guys? cuz most of them are pretty !

but they dont look thai.. i thought it was korean and japanese girls at first.

are there any pics of the guys not looking like girls by any chance?

Archived