Req: Help I Need Help Finding Homepages

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah , i want a new homepage for my internet but i cant find any so could anybody give me one or tell me where to get them.

Guest christina.

o__o; Wrong section.. the caps were necessary -__-.. you should post in the tech (help & troubleshooting) subfourm.. ^^;

But to be random, if you want to change your homepage, go to:

Start > Control Panel (My computer has it like this.. but you can go to My Computer and then on the side click Control Panel) > Network and Internet Connections > Internet Options

There's a box that says "Home page" and just change the address in the bar to whatever you want~ You can't ask someone to 'give' you a homepage. Just pick a site you want to have, like http://soompi.com ;3 Haha

I have XP so it may be different if you have an older version.

Sorry if I didn't help~ Post in the right section next time ^^; This is for artwork. xD;

-Christina

does it take that many steps for you..? o_o

i have a button with the picture of a house on it and all i have to do is click on it and itll give me options :P

haha, but yeah

i dont think this has anything to do with artwork :blink:

Archived