Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha so many perth people joining soompi now xD

ahh yeah, they changed the cups a couple of months ago, haha i said today that I think it's because sometimes in some flavours of drinks it leaves some disgusting looking stuff behind (like Passionfruit, i dunno it leaves this stuff behind) and so the new cups can hide them :x

^^ oh really? ROFL.

now i cant tell for sure whether my bbt's are done before the numbers are called out, haha.

but still, the cups are less likely to break + leak. woohoo!

oh well, there's always easy way. hehe.

Guest ayaka_sorano

I dun think I have seen the new BBT cups.... But I thought the old one was pretty good.... I havent had BBT for AGES! They're so yummyyyyyyyy. I want one now. Just have to wait til I go to the city~ haha.. I love Winter Love Milk Tea..

^ So do I haha Great, now I feel like BBT T_____________T

Aish, I still need a job ._.; I am so completely lost on where to apply now. I don't want to try Woolies or Coles because the form is too complicated for me hahaha xD

i work in the william st KFC (with hjs and kebabbq) so if anyone drops by dont forget to say hi.

HAHA me and joanna were there yesterday xD but i got impatient because the line was too long T_T

I always go there too :P

KFC is so yummy xD

Guest TrainDriver

soompi meetup at icey ice and utopia??? :lol: i am very curious about this icey ice, although i've had many ice desserts in asia. hmm no point in me applying for work when i'm flying off soon, but hopefully that URGENT night filler at spotlight will still be there when i get back. every1 says night filler is easy.

Guest ayaka_sorano

^^ LOL Same with me, I thought you were the one who didnt want to have a meet up XP

Well we shud have one right? haha ^^

Archived