Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T__________T I need/want a job so I can go shopping.

Got rejected by the tiny IGA near my house I think xD Help...? .__.;

I want a wii....

thank yoU :D

ur lil profile on the side.. make me look so noob DAMN YOU WHOREHORHEORH

haha add an avvie and siggie! =DD

^aww you serious? a few of my friends work at IGA. I applied for Coles and Kmart today >< i dont want to work there though >< lol

BTW, I opened a CCT Survey for those who wants to buy sumthing from there~

oh awesome! i shall go check it out now~ :D

ohh. i just realised there's an IGA in my suburb.. i don't think i want to apply there, hehe. i dunno. i'm still waiting for my call and it's annoying me!

if anyone applied there recently, i'm gonna hunt them down. :ph34r: hehe.

Guest TrainDriver

i thought about applying for night filler at spotlight near my house in myaree, but i'm flying off so didn't bother :( btw was ur first day of work?? even though i haven't worked b4, i'd be nervous for first day :P

yeh im soo scared for starting work >< cuz like i've never worked before and ahh haha cuz on my friend's first day of work she like kept on panicking which makes me panic everytime i think about work >< haha

I'm just worried about what if i get an interview haha I have reeeally bad nerves. I was all shaky trying to find the manager at IGA xDDD Its so bad.

I'm gonna try out the one at applecross and officeworks. =/

Guest ayaka_sorano

Dont be too scared guys ^^" You'll do fine!

Btw.. Does anyone know the website for practising to get your L's? Like the 30 Question Test Practise website? I dun even know what it is......

VERY HOT today...........

Guest <3 Kim

haha well my first day at work...

it was kinda the first 'real' job i had. 3 years ago I used to work at my mum's friend bakery since she was going overseas, but that was nothing cos I jsut tagged along to help my mum out :P

I didn't feel scared on my first day :/ I met the people before and they were really friendly, when I went in to work the first time the staff just introduced themselves and were all really nice so nothing to be scared about for me xD

^

^thanks for the site Antz! haha I always wanted to do the test but didnt know the link :X LOL and was too lazy to ask my sis.

^aww but it's ok cuz you work with your mum and everything right? cuz like if i work at Coles im soo scared because it's such a big and busy place where everyone comes T__T haha

Guest Xiaoba1tu

@ Antz: y do you want to take the test again.. you only need minimum 27 correct to pass (I think its 27).. after that they won't ask you the Q's again..

@ Rai-Rai: Coles application takes so long- about 2 months+ .. :( only the other day I got an email saying they didn't have a job position for me.. :tears: but I could re-submit my application.. *sigh*

^you serious? omgsh T__T my sister said 1 month the max. hmm but i guess it's gonna take a while now because i know alot of people that are applying for Coles at the moment. i guess i wont be starting work until uni starts T__T, btw which Coles did you apply for?

maybe i'll apply for Target..

Yeah Targets probably good. I'm just wondering if i should apply for as much as i can in one go or what? =x I need to have a fairly simple job. like at a bookstiore or something. So far, I've tried KFC, HJs, Manning IGA, Vic Park Officeworks. I should really call up IGA but I don't really wanna work there xD

Archived