Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Isn't Bakmi GM a noodle chain in Indonesia?? I used to eat Mie Pangsit there. But I'm not really a noodle person. Though I do love love Kwe Tiau Goreng or Char Kwe Tiau, Mmmm.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xiaoba1tu
Though I do love love Kwe Tiau Goreng or Char Kwe Tiau, Mmmm.

Char kuey tiao = chao guo tiao

Kuey tiao goreng is like Indonesian and Cantonese mixed together.

It's the same as hor fun isn't it?

250px-WideHofan.jpg

why not just eat simple... MI GORENG FTW!!! :D

migoreng not ftw!

DSC01430.JPG

hehe.

^ That's one of the few foods I get second helpings for.

Hey is it just me or has the reply format changed? It used to be a couple of pages but all the replies are condensed into singles lines one after the other.

^ Go to the top, click 'Options' then 'Standard'.

Green_T: Yep yep Indo noodle chain xD

I've been told to stay away from oily foods for a month and to eat rice porridge with chicken -_-

I want my honey soy chicken chips =(

That mie goreng up there looks pretty yummy. Though I'm not a big fan of Mie Goreng. My mum just made it the other day. And whenever there's an Indo gathering there has to be various Mie Gorengs since a few of the ladies made it.

Yup the noodles in Kwe Tiau are those wide and flat noodles. In Indo I used to eat it nearly everyday, it only cost $1 there, hahaha.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
by the way, what the hells in that?!?!

In that picture, it's got egg and bean sprouts.

That mie goreng up there looks pretty yummy.

Isn't migoreng dry instant noodles with different sauces/oils? That pic isn't migoreng.

This is:

4352832824_main_bg_2030.jpg

I don't like the dry migoreng because they use palm oil to make the noodles. It's one of the worst fats.

Mie Goreng literally means fried noodles. Indomie Mie Goreng is instant noodles. When Indo people make Mie Goreng it looks like those noodles in the pic.

^ sometimes it just randomly happens -_-

I find it strange how mi goreng's turned into the name of those noodles xD It's literally means fried noodles, like green_T said and it's really just the type. Not the whole brand =/

I really like soto mie =DDD I just like the beef ahahaha + chili = <3

The best instantish noodles are the nissin noodles. So nice :-) mie goreng are ok once in a while but I know some people that live off them. I guess it's because they are so cheap.

Hey my clock I looked at your blog with your Nissan. Very amusing. I have an old Nissan pulsar that I really should have and could have gotten rid of 6 years ago but it still goes and it's still in good condition. Good luck with that project. Old Nissans are great and I really like both the old skyline and pintara.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^

What are you trying to do with it? Make it look like a race car like the banner picture at the top? ~___~

I thought most people make those kind of cars so they can drive, race and make as much noise as possible in the neighborhood annoying everyone when they are sleeping at night.

I think it was Friday night, one of the neighbours was revving up his car at 10pm, for about 15 mins and I was trying to study.

Really hope you aren't going to be one of them.

You're doing it to impress your guy friends and that's all right?

What do your parents say about this?

--

I know I'm about 2 hours late, but goodbye Labor, hello Liberal.

Eww. Barnett.

LOL dont get me wrong guys XD banner at the top was just for fun. trying to imagine what it looks like 'rice' with all these 'hardkore' stickers and cardboard body kit LOL

this car we bought for 'leavers' coz we didnt have enough cars. we just trying to make its look respectable. no loud hoon stuff. thats just a waste and we on a budget so yeah.

impress girls LOL one look at the car and they will be in love.. :P lol nah like i said. just to make it look clean and look a bit nicer. besides as if most girls would be interested in cars :P

Guest Xiaoba1tu
its to impress the girls too

That's what they think.

this car we bought for 'leavers' coz we didnt have enough cars. just to make it look clean and look a bit nicer. besides as if most girls would be interested in cars

Leavers. That's the best idea ever. Everyone goes to get drunk, sleeps with random people, takes ecstacy, passes out, gets kicked off Rottnest Island or wherever they are staying.

Whoever thought of this idea of having schoolies week is a genius.

Archived