Official Perth Thread!

Antz

^i havent listened to Chinese music for soo long T__T i should check out some of the new stuff out hehe.

lol im not really a fan of JJ lin but some of his songs are really nice xD

i think SHE's slow ballads are nicer.. i dont like some of their really poppy songs lol

wow i had no idea you can do that (the ipod thing) sorry i have no idea what it's called ><

omgsh its been really sunny these days.. like cold in the morning and really sunny and warm later ah >< spring is coming..

apparently gonna be raining later today? o_O

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iPhets

^lol SHE is ok.. i just really, really hate ella for some reason ._. JJ lin is not bad but i tend to listen to japanese/krn more LOL.

i think the device you're looking for is called the FM transmitter, my bro has it too (awesome stuff)

and yes i also think our system is screwed up a little. we should've started learning 'serious' stuff in the beginning of highschool so we could adapt to all these..hardcore stuff. and so we can space it all out and not cram it INTO A BLOODY YEAR...

haha chem teachers, the only likeable ones i found so far is only mr ta..

boughton is nice but annoying (true stories, ...lol), the others are just ...crap.

just finished my 'speed studying' for intro calculus tomorrow.. blergh... 6 hrs of studying.. *dying* ( i guess this is what i get for not listening in class huh)

hopefully i can do ok tomorrow, did the past test and i aced them! (for once) so i hope i could do the same in MY test lol..

and guess what, hbio test after intro! more cramming to come =.=

I'm gonna have to cram for chem next period during free x_x Just before the test =/ I did okay on the review exercises but haven't done the questions & problems ><

Guest mystique

^^ 'speed studying' for SIX hours?! :mellow: thats insane! LOL

^ughh questions and problems suck xD the solutions book is a major life saver though :D hope u did good (:

im back into chinsese music lol needa catch up on some songs though, people who went karaoke were heaps hk xD

sighhhh uni tmr -_- its gonna be a lonnnngggggggggggggggg dayy -_- i finish at 7:30pm T_T~

I think the worst day I ever had at uni started 8am and finished at 9pm.

It's like they where getting us used of working 13 hour shifts or something. We did have 2 x 1 hour breaks. though.

Guest iPhets

^^ mm yeah, hey studying is actually quite enjoyable when you're in the mood and listening to good music :D

^lol damn, is uni really that bad ~_~ sigh

Guest Xiaoba1tu

I can't do anything with music on. I get very distracted because I'm so into listening to the song and everything. It gets me into a good mood and that's not the same mood as wanting to study at all. d=

A one off class from 8am - 9pm is ok after that day is over, better than 8am starts four times a week.

All of my friends were late this morning for the lecture, including myself.

The clock in the lecture room was also 5 mins fast which sucked because he uses that clock for the time.

Guest myclock

haha i think im becoming more asian like you guys now... lately been diggin a lotta of this asian music and stuff..

hopefully i can relate to you guys now :P

why do we only have a freaking week and a half to make subject choices. *die*

I'm dropping chem and picking up another iT course =/ We have to see some retired umm..schoolteacher dude for a couselling thingy about it. He gave a presentation on TEE today and zmg. Its scary ._.; Everything is scaled down. French is around -9 T_________________T

School jumper designs are being accepted now ahahaha Dunno what to do ><

Guest Xiaoba1tu
i think the device you're looking for is called the FM transmitter, my bro has it too (awesome stuff)

Thanks.

I checked it out online and they look like they are more expensive than the Ipod itself. Dx

I'm hoping the price will look better(cheaper) in a couple more years.

^ I bought a cheapo one at harvey norman for $40 and I think I saw a few at target that were $50? I just bought any random one because it was for my own personal use anyway.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Oh $40/$50. Do they last? Have they had any problems? Any warranties?

Hmm. Recommend any specific brand name or model?

Guest myclock
why do we only have a freaking week and a half to make subject choices. *die*

I'm dropping chem and picking up another iT course =/ We have to see some retired umm..schoolteacher dude for a couselling thingy about it. He gave a presentation on TEE today and zmg. Its scary ._.; Everything is scaled down. French is around -9 T_________________T

School jumper designs are being accepted now ahahaha Dunno what to do ><

o.0 thats same as me.. chem wasnt really my thing.. but IT sick of writing reports, but i guess you just gotta do it.

as for radio transmitter.. i know you can get it as cheap as $10-15 but those are like less known brands, but still work.

I got ripped off x_x

The one I use plugs into your headphone jack so any mp3 would work but besides that, it's pretty dodgy xD

Archived