Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest Twilightforest

I have a dilema... its my grandpa's 80th Bday coming up in about half a year. My parents want the whole family to go back to malaysia to celebrate his Bday, the dates are 16th Jan to 8th Feb... Which runs through waicon unfortunately. Overall I think I'll miss this coming waicon, grandpa;s more important.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3 Kim

^ LOL yeah, I'm going to cosplay xD

I think I'm going to be wearing 3 cosplays to waicon :P But I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm joining a Death Note group for half a day on the first day I think, since they wanted a Misa, so after that I'll change into another costume xD

I have too many costumes now :x LOL

Guest Twilightforest

still trying to think of a way I can do both... funny that it coincides with chinese new year...

I'll have 2 (maybe 3) cosplays as well... if it comes to it I'll just save them for supanova ^ ^" (from the sounds of it go3 is going to be better next year but like always they keep changing stuff... need better organisation skills on the team they do...)

cosplays-> (FMP)M9, and (DGray man)allen walker. (code geass)Lelouch(this ones the maybe)

on the plus side at least it gives me more time to work on my m9 ^ ^" and some extra time to make Allens arm O_oooh

Guest kandi

^ then im in loserville.

oh waicon talk. im def. going! no cosplaying for me though. i like to admire ppl.

is tired...stupid friends signed me up for gym sessions. *hate it hate it*

^ that's good ahaha If I have the money, I'll start going to the gym xDD

@b1gb4ng1rl: I used to live in Claremont when I was little then moved south. South Perth, Salter Point and now Booragoon. x_x Well,in 2 weeks. At my sister's now and it's 7 people with one bathroom *die*

My friend went to go3. She said it was better last year just coz of the WoW thingy. I don't ever go so I got no idea ._.;

Rawr. At this rate, I'm not going out anywhere for a while. I'm sick AGAIN and been forcing myself to go to school coz I already missed last wednesday T__________T This house is so far from anywhere too.

This house is so far from anywhere too.

I don't know why Perth people just keep building north and south. I would hate to live to far away from the city. Not that there is anything to do in the city, but there might be one day.

Guest myclock

pretty neat google street view.. but pics are kinda old.. my neighbour still has sand in their front lawn and that was yonks ago :\

captured and cemented on the internet :)

breakingin-300x146.png

lulz1zs1.jpg

lulz2im6.jpg

lulz3ip9.jpg

lulz4fa6.jpg

Guest Xiaoba1tu

You had people on your street!

I thought they would have photoshopped them out for privacy reasons.

I heard that 40 cars drove around the country with a camera on the roof to take all the pictures.

Guest kandi

^ lol at those pics. omg i heard there was awkward pics of a nude lady sunbathing on her balcony.

i found my house! =] i wonder when the lawsuits will be popping up. Its pretty cool but scary. i can stalk my friends now...yay

Guest myclock

haha good thing about this is that if you got fast enough net, you could use it as video GPS. Like watch the google street move, and use a program such as Fraps to record then put it on your video player... then follow the directions in car :)

Next step for this I'd imagine is live feeds. would be major breach of privacy though. On some quick pics i looked at... you can almost read out the number plates on cars.

Archived