Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^wow you ended up watching it! omg you're so lucky Kim! you've seen basically all the popular movies out these holidays xD i've only seen 1 LOL that reminds me.. i still need to see Kungfu panda you gave me haha

ahh cant believe uni starting in like 3 days T__T

ahh cant believe uni starting in like 3 days T__T

I KNOW T________T

gotta start preparing for uni like this weekend T_______T SUCKS SO MUCH!

i'm just happy i have a new uni bag ;D teehee.

i'm sick again. wth -_- I had the flu the first half of the hols and now its happening again ._.;

rawr. school we had an assignment test 2nd day back and eng essay to do on friday. i only wrote 1 page, 2 sides T_______________T

i have a slight addiction to looking through shops on here now =x anyone selling wallets? xD

Guest kinfuloh87
wow i havent posted here for a while xD hehe

^your misa costume is soo cute! haha yeh it mustve been hard playing DDR with the heels xD but then i thought it must be slippery playing DDR with socks xD haha Sarah or Bec recorded you and fran playing DDR haha

lol drum game.. we suck at it LOL but it's fun too LOL

ewww i got recorded omg o.o hahaha i like ddr i sumtimes play on beginner mode coz too lazy to play standard HAHAHA just enjoying the song as u play ^_^

lol i like the drumania song <3 its my fav game in tz >.<!!! gets addicting lol i attempt to make my friends play muhahaha!

LOL i watched 5 movies these holidays :x

haha kung fu panda is SO cute! xD i love that movie xD

i like KF panda X] for sum reason he looks like jack black =D mega suited his ROLE lol. i want to watch it 2142636236x times =]

i like KF panda X] for sum reason he looks like jack black =D mega suited his ROLE lol. i want to watch it 2142636236x times =]

haha yeah his voice kinda annoyed me in the end. xD i stayed back at the end and starting singing with him to the ending theme =P

did anyone else stay until the very end?

cuz there was a little clip at the end :] it was sweet hehe.

^ omg the song! HAHA me and Bec sung it until we got to the city too! How embarrassing!!

Still have no net for 4 weeks; sadly scabbing use of the net off uni =X

also coz i have nothing to do atm while waiting for Jo and Fran to go to Language Studies later

Guest iPhets

hey.. did anyone do 6 TEE in yr 12? i think i want to but i don't know if thats considered suicidal :mellow:

and how hard is physics? :P im having so much trouble picking my 6th sub :( its either music, phys or japanese...

who else in yr 11 is doing their subject selection already?

^ i knew a few. but they were like super duper smart. XD

GODDDDDD. went into gelare just before and homfg it was full of asians, seriously. i was like :o when i walked in and stood there LOL. =_=

Guest <3 Kim
hey.. did anyone do 6 TEE in yr 12? i think i want to but i don't know if thats considered suicidal :mellow:

and how hard is physics? :P im having so much trouble picking my 6th sub :( its either music, phys or japanese...

I thought physics was super hard in year 11. I dropped it. Most people just do 5 subjects for TEE. I only did 5 and I thought it was a lot of work already :/

Music, you mean music TEE? I did that in year 12 and it was SUPER hard. I was doing music for 10 years, but I've never done classroom work before, I failed a lot of tests :( But then again a lot of people find music really hard. THe performance part was fine, depends on how much effort you put into practising (that was the main thing that bought my mark up since I did well in performance), but all the perception (aural), composition, literature was hard :(

we haven't started doing sleections Oo; we haven't even started on leavers jumpers -______-;; so bad...

I'm doing 5 now, and sticking with 5. I don't need to do more than that anyway. The only class I'd probably drop is chem but then I'll only have 4 T_______________T

I'm moving on Friday so no net from thursday onwards till...who knows when =( At least 2 weeks. So I'll be scabbing off the school x_x

@Antz: Yes. It's packed with Asians on Tuesday AHAHAHAHA The Asian population here has seriously increased oo;; It amused me how I went to the school library at lunch and 4/5 of the comps had cyworld open xDDD

I went from school to the city back to school today xD Parent interviews. Should've taken the train but it was raining. The bus took 45mins to get there so I missed 2/3 of them. Oh well ^^;;

Guest iPhets

lol, the funny thing is, my school is already working on prom for next year.. is it usually that early?

so now i decided on music (easy scores), not too sure about japanese though.

...so, double maths (discrete and applic) or japanese?? D: OMFG I CANT DECIDE =.=

^ Do japanese ahahaha I find languages to be more enjoyable than maths -____-;; Then again, I'm doing french and my class is crazy laidback we're gonna fail next year AHAHAHA

My school...they've already set up the ball commitee for next year xD It was hecka early this year so we didn't get to prepare much =/

How is music easy...I thought the theory killed Oo; I don't do music though so...^^;;

Guest <3 Kim

^ Lol yeah the theory part killed everyone in TEE for music :x

I walked into the class thinking I'll do really good since for Piano theory in my private music school I went to, I used to get at least above 95% for every grade exam, but in school it was so different T_T

You have to study music scores, analyse, annotate etc. I think theres about 4 set works per year, and each of them are 100+ pages each :(

It also got scaled down heaps too. I got scaled down 12% for it

Guest Xiaoba1tu
lol, the funny thing is, my school is already working on prom for next year.. is it usually that early?

...so, double maths (discrete and applic) or japanese?? D: OMFG I CANT DECIDE =.=

It is a bit early but the earlier they organise it, the more likely it will happen.

For ours they didn't announce about it until the end of year 11.

Double maths.

Unless you love Japanese and will get high marks for it. (It gets scaled down).

Discrete is easy if you're at Intro Calc level or even if you're struggling at IC.

Applic is ok. Just a bit more hard work than Discrete. (It gets scaled up usually).

Some topics in both courses overlap, so it's at your advantage.

Guest kinfuloh87

lol i did 6 tee in year 12 =] and i failed like 3 subz overall =D hahaha which were japanese, human bio and english LOL choose japanese and be azn X]

^ i knew a few. but they were like super duper smart. XD

GODDDDDD. went into gelare just before and homfg it was full of asians, seriously. i was like :o when i walked in and stood there LOL. =_=

lol wendy and me were dissing the african man who fined her at the trianstation while we were on the bus back home haha. It was so funny though i couldnt save her on time =____=!!!

i did 6 tee subjects way back when i was in highschool. it was considered the norm? and my bro will be in yr 11 next year and he's doing 6 as well.

i always thought languages were scaled up, unless it was advanced japanese or whatever you were doing. its the advanced class that was scaled down

i did japanese as a second language, and i was scaled up.

also, some uni's will/already give a language bonus, from what i understand. so your mark will be boosted a few points. i can't remember which uni already does it, maybe ecu? but i think i heard that the group of 8 unis, like uwa etc might be doing so in the future

it really depends on how confident you are on how you'll cope with the study requirements.

and if you meet the requirements for the subject too :P

Archived