Official Perth Thread!

Antz

i'm not doing anything special on new years. today i'm doing nothing. tomorrow, maybe going out but no where special really. T_T

i'd love to stay out late for NY some day, but seems like i'll never get that chance. ugh.

so boringggggggg T____T

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^ the site doesn't say anything about it being closed on Public Holz etc. so I'm thinking it will be open normal hours (12 noon to 11.30 pm)

Guest ayaka_sorano

Ongi3000, wat is an easier way to call you? LOL... Anyways, I guess the trailer did seem a bit annoying, but for dress up day before the ball, me and my other 2 frens dressed up as Alvin and The Chipmunks so just for fun... XD

Today is like the first time in a month that I went out for a reason other than work.. LOL I've been at home too much!

There's people at my house at the moment. I'm guessing they're gonna stay here until maybe 12 tonight to celebrate new years together.. YUMM! Lots of food~ ^^"

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ LOL! I guess I'll call Ongi without the 3000... Or else it'll be too long ^^"

Man... my house is so noisy with parents Karaoke-ing.... I'm soooo bored thou~

2 hours to new years!

Early but.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope the new year will be even better than this year and the previous years!!~

Guest TrainDriver

haha i actually really liked this year a lot. i achieve wat i wanted to and met many nice ppl this year :D its been a really good year for me imo

EDIT: HAPPY NY :D i've just been talking to some ppl i haven't talked to in a while on msn :P

oh, were you talking about the one in Freo?

i was talking about the one in Northbridge. :)

the one in NB is open, btw. haha.

hmm this year was okay for me. i met so many new fantastic people, and some that will always stay in my life.

as well as re-meeting old friends and keeping in touch with them! it's been awesome.

and also, knowing people but finally speaking and learning about them more. definitely. <33

in terms of achievements.. i'm just happy that i finally graduated from high school. i thought the day would never come!

and getting through TEE and all (although the results i wasn't hoping more, but i'm so happy i didn't die! LOL).

but then again, the positives and negatives of this year have balanced out for me.

so it was an okay year. hehe.

half an hour to go - HAPPY NEW YEAR just incase i get off soon! :D

happy new year everyone

there's still about 40 minutes left here in hk but i can't be bothered going out to the countdowns. way too crowded for my liking

happy new year everyone!

i hope everyone has a good start to the new year....

argh even though mine started really badly >< i hope it will get better...

Guest TrainDriver
:lol: i didn't end up going to TZ in freo :P cos lunch wasn't ready yet so i just canceled it, plus i'm not really in a mood to go out today. just woke up, fell asleep on the bed after lunch :D

Archived