[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

Baek Jin Hee And Jung Eui Jae Face An Unexpected Crisis In Their Relationship In Upcoming Weekend Drama

Baek Jin Hee And Jung Eui Jae Face An Unexpected Crisis In Their Relationship In Upcoming Weekend Drama

KBS2’s upcoming weekend drama previewed new stills of Baek Jin Hee and Jung Eui Jae!

“The Real Deal Has Come!” (literal translation) will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as the charming and easygoing Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry. Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

The newly released stills preview a look at Oh Yeon Doo and her boyfriend and investment expert Kim Joon Ha (Jung Eui Jae). Although Oh Yeon Doo believes she has succeeded in both work and love, the two face the greatest crisis in their relationship after experiencing a series of events along with the appearance of the “real deal.”

In one still, the two affectionately share a dinner date. Kim Joon Ha shows her a happy smile, while Baek Jin Hee responds with a more subtle one. However, another still shows Oh Yeon Doo with eyes wide in shock while standing in front of a chalkboard. Kim Joon Ha also has his gaze fixed on something while holding a bouquet of flowers, raising questions about what could have happened.

Jung-Eui-Jae-Baek-Jin-Hee.jpeg

Baek-Jin-Hee-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Eui-Jae-1.jpeg

Furthermore, additional stills also introduce members of Oh Yeon Doo’s family including her loving mother Kang Bong Nim (Kim Hye Ok), uncle Kang Dae Sang (Ryu Jin) who has nothing but good looks, younger brother and single dad Oh Dong Wook (Choi Yoon Je), and niece Oh Soo Gyum (Jung Seo Yeon).

Spoiler

Baek-Jin-Hee-1.jpeg

Kim-Hye-Ok.jpeg

Ryu-JIn.jpeg

Choi-Yoon-Je.jpeg

The stills of the five family members capture their colorful family life. Although Oh Yeon Doo is smiling brightly, Kang Bong Nim, Kang Dae Sang, and Oh Dong Wook look concerned for someone. Another still similarly shows Oh Yeon Doo’s family members gazing at her with concern, raising questions for what will happen to Oh Yeon Doo while simultaneously highlighting the family’s close bond.

Spoiler

The-real-deal-has-come.jpg

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “The Real Deal Has Come!” will premiere this March after the conclusion of “Three Bold Siblings.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568896wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-jung-eui-jae-face-an-unexpected-crisis-in-their-relationship-in-upcoming-weekend-drama

• Like 2

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Are A Happy Couple In Upcoming Weekend Drama Poster

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Are A Happy Couple In Upcoming Weekend Drama Poster

KBS2’s upcoming weekend drama has dropped a lovely poster featuring Ahn Jae Hyun and Baek Jin Hee as a couple!

“The Real Deal Has Come!” (literal translation) will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as the charming and easygoing Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry. Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

In the newly released poster, Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung are in matching white attire, exuding romantic vibes like real newlyweds. Oh Yeon Doo, who unexpectedly becomes a single mother, smiles brightly while holding a baby cradle decorated with a red ribbon in her hands. She showcases her loveliness with her neat and short hair which suits her short white dress.

On the other hand, Gong Tae Kyung gazes at Oh Yeon Doo by her side as he smiles shyly with his hands behind his back. The text that reads, “Really, it’s our baby!” stimulates viewers’ curiosity about the mysterious relationship between the two.

The-Real-Deal-Has-Come-1.jpeg

“The Real Deal Has Come!” is currently scheduled to premiere in March following the conclusion of “Three Bold Siblings.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569348wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-and-baek-jin-hee-are-a-happy-couple-in-upcoming-weekend-drama-poster

• Love 1

Hi guys!

I've been reading the news updates on this drama for a while and I see many familiar faces in the casting line-up. So I'd love to watch it! Plus it sounds like a slice-of-life drama, right? :lol: Thanks a lot @larus @backstreetboysfan and other chingus for keeping the thread updated. Can't wait to join the fun when it finally airs on next month! :getmygrooveon:

Tagging @nohamahamoud2002 chingu just in case. Hope you are also planning to watch it. :)

• Like 3

March 2 2023

First teaser trailer for KBS2 drama “The Real Has Come!”

The_Real_Has_Come-mp1.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for KBS2 drama series “The Real Has Come!” starring Baek Jin-Hee & Ahn Jae-Hyeon. Narration in the first teaser trailer goes (0:01) Baek Jin-Hee “I heard it’s coming,” (0:03) Ahn Jae-Hyeon “Really, are you sure?,” (0:05) Cha Joo-Young “That’s a lie, right?,” (0:07) Jung Eui-Jae “I don’t think so.”

“The Real Has Come!” first airs March 25, 2023 (takes over KBS2’s Saturday and Sunday 8PM time slot after “Three Bold Siblings“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yeon-Doo (Baek Jin-Hee) is a single mother and raises her child alone. She meets a single man Tae-Kyung (Ahn Jae-Hyeon), who has chosen to become single. Tae-Kyung works as an OB-GYN. They agree to start a fake relationship.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-kbs2-drama-the-real-has-come

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다! - Baek Jin Hee-Sat & Sun @19:55 KST- Premiere on March 25

News bites: March 1, 2023

by tccolb

The-Real-Deal-Has-Come-1.jpeg

Over on KBS, promos have started trickling in for their next weekender The Real Deal Has Come and the newest poster features the leads, Baek Jin-hee (Happy to Die) and Ahn Jae-hyun (People With Flaws). With the tagline claiming that the baby is indeed theirs, the tropes are aplenty with a soon-to-be single mom, contract relationships, and the usual but fun family shenanigans. The family drama launches this month on March 25. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/news-bites-march-1-2023/

• Like 1

Watch: Ahn Jae Hyun, Baek Jin Hee, Cha Joo Young, And Jung Eui Jae Can’t Believe “The Real Deal Is Here” In Fun Teaser

Watch: Ahn Jae Hyun, Baek Jin Hee, Cha Joo Young, And Jung Eui Jae Can’t Believe “The Real Deal Is Here” In Fun Teaser

KBS 2TV has unveiled its first teaser for its upcoming drama “The Real Deal Is Here”!

“The Real Deal Is Here” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

“The Glory” star Cha Joo Young will be appearing in the drama as Gong Tae Kyung’s first love Jang Se Jin, while Jung Eui Jae will play Baek Jin Hee’s ex-boyfriend Kim Joon Ha.

The newly released teaser hints at the arrival of “the real deal,” with Oh Yeon Doo saying, “They said it was coming…” and Gong Tae Kyung responding doubtfully, “Are you really certain?” Appearing on Oh Yeon Doo’s other side, Jang Se Jin asks, “It’s a lie, isn’t it?” and Kim Joon Ha chimes in, “I don’t think it’s true.”

However, shortly afterwards, “the real deal” seems to arrive after all, and little thought bubbles reveal each character’s state of mind as they greet what appears to be a little bundle of joy.

“The Real Deal Is Here” will premiere on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJL9EUzzwkY

https://www.soompi.com/article/1570112wpp/watch-ahn-jae-hyun-baek-jin-hee-cha-joo-young-and-jung-eui-jae-cant-believe-the-real-deal-is-here-in-fun-teaser

• Like 2

Ahn Jae Hyun Has A Tense Reunion With His First Love Cha Joo Young In “The Real Deal Is Here”

Ahn Jae Hyun Has A Tense Reunion With His First Love Cha Joo Young In “The Real Deal Is Here”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “The Real Deal Is Here” has shared a sneak peek of the complicated relationship between Ahn Jae Hyun and Cha Joo Young!

“The Real Deal Is Here” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married. “The Glory” star Cha Joo Young will play the role of Jang Se Jin, Gong Tae Kyung’s bold and confident first love, who is the chief secretary at a major company.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Gong Tae Kyung and Jang Se Jin share an uncomfortable reunion that makes it clear how awkward things are now between the two characters.

The tension is palpable as Jang Se Jin sits across from Gong Tae Kyung with a serious expression—but while Jang Se Jin coolly maintains her composure, Gong Tae Kyung becomes visibly furious as he listens to what she has to say.

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-Cha-Joo-Young-2.jpgAhn-Jae-Hyun.jpg

Spoiler

Cha-Joo-Young.jpg

The producers of “The Real Deal Is Here” teased, “To find out the reason why there’s tension between the two people as they stare at one another, please wait for the premiere.”

To find out what transpires between the two characters—and why Gong Tae Kyung’s feelings have gone from love to fury—catch the premiere of “The Real Deal Is Here” on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1570179wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-has-a-tense-reunion-with-his-first-love-cha-joo-young-in-the-real-deal-is-here

• Like 2

Contract co-parenting in The Real Deal Has Come

by Jenzy

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Real4-scaled.jpg

New stills and a short teaser have dropped for new KBS weekender drama The Real Deal Has Come, giving us a peek into the baby-making antics of Baek Jin-hee (Happy to Die) and her contract hubby Ahn Jae-hyun (People with Flaws).

The 50-episode series will follow the hijinks between the unmarried and pregnant teacher, Oh Yeon-doo (Baek Jin-hee), and the single OB-GYN doctor, Gong Tae-kyung (Ahn Jae-hyun). Somehow, the two end up in a contract marriage to co-parent her unborn baby. It’s an unconventional setup, but will their camaraderie as fellow comrades in the battle against dirty diapers and late nights forge a bond beyond their one on paper? Remains to be seen.

Of course, there will be bumps in the road for our couple in the form of current and past loves. On Tae-kyung’s side is his first love Jang Se-jin, played by Cha Ju-young (The Glory). And as for Yeon-doo, she’ll start the drama in a relationship with the successful investor Kim Joon-ha, played by Jung Eui-jae (King of Pigs), but things will take a rocky turn after a crisis shocks their relationship.

The teaser shows our foursome pondering over the arrival of a certain delivery. Yeon-doo starts by musing, “It’s supposed to be here.” Tae-kyung then enters and asks Yeon-doo, “Are you sure it’s coming?” Ju-young and Joon-ha also chime in skeptically: “You’re lying right?” “I don’t think it’s coming.”

But lo and behold, the delivery arrives, and our leads all stare — some pleased, others aghast — at the newborn baby now in front of them.

Written by Jo Jung-soo (Are You Human Too?) and directed by Han Joon-seo (Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life), The Real Deal Has Come will premiere on March 25 after Three Brave Siblings.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/contract-co-parenting-in-the-real-deal-has-come/

• Like 3

Spoiler

Ahn Jae Hyun Dishes On His Character In New Romance Drama “The Real Has Come!”

Ahn Jae Hyun Dishes On His Character In New Romance Drama “The Real Has Come!”

Mar 7, 2023
by E. Cha

Ahn Jae Hyun has shared his thoughts on his upcoming KBS drama “The Real Has Come!

“The Real Has Come!” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

With his handsome looks, exceptional intelligence, and privileged background, Gong Tae Kyung seems to have it all—and because he doesn’t want to be tied down by the burden of family, he is firmly opposed to marriage. However, his peaceful life is turned upside down when he becomes unexpectedly entangled with Oh Yeon Doo.

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-2.jpg

The upcoming series will mark Ahn Jae Hyun’s first drama role in three years, and the actor shared that he was initially drawn to the show because the script was such a page-turner.

“When I first received the synopsis and script, it was easy for me to clearly imagine the situations in the drama in my head, so it didn’t take me long to read,” recalled Ahn Jae Hyun. “I think the charm of ‘The Real Has Come!’ is that it’s hard to put down the script, and you find yourself not wanting to take your eyes off it.”

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-3.jpg

As for his character Gong Tae Kyung, Ahn Jae Hyun described his charms by noting, “Although Gong Tae Kyung appears cold and rigid, he’s actually soft on the inside, and he has that ‘crispy on the outside, soft on the inside’ charm. He might seem like someone who lacks for nothing, but he’s actually a pitiful character who doesn’t have anyone to depend on, which makes him stingy when it comes to expressions of emotion.”

He went on to add, “Gong Tae Kyung is firm and unyielding when it comes to his opinions. No matter what happens, he doesn’t get dragged around easily by others, and he acts according to his own will. He’s tough when standing up to those who are strong, but he’s gentle towards those who are weak.”

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-4.jpg

Finally, Ahn Jae Hyun concluded by promising viewers, “‘The Real Has Come!’, which has both the warmth and the cool, refreshing scent of spring, will soon find its way to your [screens].”

“The Real Has Come!” premieres on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1571077wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-dishes-on-his-character-in-new-romance-drama-the-real-has-come

• Like 1

Watch: Baek Jin Hee And Ahn Jae Hyun’s Messy Relationship Results In A Surprise Pregnancy In “The Real Has Come!” Teaser

Watch: Baek Jin Hee And Ahn Jae Hyun’s Messy Relationship Results In A Surprise Pregnancy In “The Real Has Come!” Teaser

Baek Jin Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun’s upcoming KBS 2TV weekend drama has dropped a preview of their fateful meeting!

The Real Has Come!” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Oh Yeon Doo starts off the new teaser with an extravagant entrance as a popular internet lecturer. As she takes in her students’ cheers and applause, she confidently thinks to herself, “I’m going to become a top instructor.” Her happy image is contrasted with Gong Tae Kyung, who receives a marriage proposal and bitterly responds, “Do we have to get married?”

Later, Oh Yeon Doo angrily vandalizes someone’s car, which turns out to be Gong Tae Kyung’s. After reading the message “A cheater is riding in this car!” written in bright red marker, Gong Tae Kyung shouts out, “Who did this?!”

Their bond worsens before it starts to get better, with Oh Yeon Doo smashing a cake into Gong Tae Kyung’s face and him telling her, “When I get tangled up with you, nothing works out,” which earns him a kick in the shin. Despite all the hatred they seem have for one another, their relationship eventually takes a turn starting with an ice skating date. When Gong Tae Kyung falls over, Oh Yeon Doo worriedly takes a look at his head and comments, “It’s not bleeding.” She adds with a big smile, “Get better soon!”

Growing suspicious of the relationship they’ve developed, Oh Yeon Doo asks Gong Tae Kyung, “You used to treat me like garbage. Why did you help me?”

At the end of the teaser, Oh Yeon Doo is shocked to find out she’s pregnant. The situation worsens when her mother Kang Bong Nim (Kim Hye Ok) grabs Gong Tae Kyung by his hair and screams at him, “Are you the father?!”

Watch the drama’s new teaser here!

“The Real Has Come!” will premiere on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST. Check out a different teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1571665wpp/watch-baek-jin-hee-and-ahn-jae-hyuns-messy-relationship-results-in-a-surprise-pregnancy-in-the-real-has-come-teaser

• Like 1

Spoiler

Jung Eui Jae Talks About Playing Baek Jin Hee’s Affection-Starved Ex In “The Real Has Come!”

Jung Eui Jae Talks About Playing Baek Jin Hee’s Affection-Starved Ex In “The Real Has Come!”

Jung Eui Jae has revealed why he was so eager to play his role in the upcoming KBS drama “The Real Has Come!

“The Real Has Come!” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Jung Eui Jae will play the role of Baek Jin Hee’s ex-boyfriend Kim Joon Ha, an investment analyst who is a consummate professional at work. However, when it comes to love, he believes strongly in the importance of passion.

Explaining why he had been so drawn to the role of Kim Joon Ha, Jung Eui Jae recalled, “I found the character and the script of the drama itself extremely interesting… When I first met the director, I got to hear a more detailed explanation of Joon Ha and various points about which I’d been curious, and that made [the character and drama] even more appealing. I developed a strong urge [to play the part].”

Jung-Eui-Jae-2.jpg

In terms of how he resembles his character in the drama, Jung Eui Jae remarked, “I think we’re similar in the way he holds his work very dear and does his utmost. I, too, really work hard to fiercely ponder [my own acting] because I want to be professional about my work.”

The actor also offered his own interpretation of why love is so important to his character. “Kim Joon Ha shows his innate character most in the face of love, and I think the reason for that is because he is starved for affection,” he said.

Jung Eui Jae went on to reference BIGBANG’s Taeyang‘s hit song “Only Look at Me” and its controversial lyrics by commenting, “I think the very meaning of the phrase ‘Only Look at Me,’ as well as the lyrics to the famous song of the same name, capture Joon Ha well.”

Jung-Eui-Jae-3.jpg

Finally, Jung Eui Jae concluded by telling viewers, “We’re working hard on filming so that ‘The Real Has Come!’ can be a drama worthy of viewers’ precious time, so please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

Jung-Eui-Jae-4.jpg

“The Real Has Come!” premieres on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1571756wpp/jung-eui-jae-talks-about-playing-baek-jin-hees-affection-starved-ex-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 1

Baek Jin Hee, Ahn Jae Hyun, Cha Joo Young, And Jung Eui Jae Share Memorable Moments From “The Real Has Come!” Set

Baek Jin Hee, Ahn Jae Hyun, Cha Joo Young, And Jung Eui Jae Share Memorable Moments From “The Real Has Come!” Set

Baek Jin Hee, Ahn Jae Hyun, Cha Joo Young, and Jung Eui Jae sat down to share some hilarious anecdotes about their time filming for “The Real Has Come!

“The Real Has Come!” will tell the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee will star as Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun will play Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

“The Glory” star Cha Joo Young will be appearing in the drama as Gong Tae Kyung’s first love Jang Se Jin, while Jung Eui Jae will play Baek Jin Hee’s ex-boyfriend Kim Joon Ha.

When asked about the most memorable moment from filming, Baek Jin Hee was quick to respond with the time her character Oh Yeon Doo shoved a cake into the face of Kim Joon Ha. The scene appears briefly in the drama’s second teaser, and it’s sure to have caught viewers’ attention almost instantly.

“I was really worried before we started filming,” Baek Jin Hee revealed. “If by chance I didn’t get it in one go, he would have to wash his face off, and there would just be a lot more work to do. I was also worried since it was a particularly emotional scene, but luckily I was able to do it in one go.”

baek-jin-hee.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun cited the line, “There must be a reason for every decision. If you’ve thought it through, just decide. If you make a decision, don’t look back and don’t regret anything or blame yourself,” as being the most memorable for him.

ahn-jae-hyun-5.jpg

“All of the scenes I film with my [on-screen] father are the most memorable,” Cha Joo Young said. “I always have fun filming scenes with everyone including Gong Tae Kyung, Eun Geum Sil (Kang Bu Ja), and Lee In Ok (Cha Hwa Yeon).”

Spoiler

cha-joo-young-1.jpg

Jung Eui Jae picked the same scene as Baek Jin Hee. “We are still in the early stages of filming, and I don’t know if it’s because Kim Joon Ha is just such a walking disaster, but there are a lot of fun scenes like that. I’m looking forward to all of them, but the cake scene with Oh Yeon Doo comes to mind.”

He then went on to reveal that the team in charge of props had prepared three cakes just in case, but to everyone’s delight, he and Baek Jin Hee were able to get it on the first try.

Spoiler

jung-eui-jae-5.jpg

When the cameras are rolling, the cast is all business. But as soon as the cameras are turned off, it’s clear that the actors aren’t afraid to have some fun!

“The Real Has Come!” will premiere on March 25 at 8:05 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1572238wpp/baek-jin-hee-ahn-jae-hyun-cha-joo-young-and-jung-eui-jae-share-memorable-moments-from-the-real-has-come-set

EVENT: In a drama slump? Like sparkly tracksuits? Want to watch a classic "Cinderella" drama? Welcome to the Secret Garden group re-watch

Like Binnie, you could say "why not?

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

You will find the re-watch thread here:

Your Event Organizers