[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

15 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Yes, JunHa is a cruel BF, he's so idiot that he cannot believe / feel  that it is HIS baby. But He did say on the day they broke up he did not want the baby.

Oh so you mean he doesn't want to believe it's his, it looked like bad editing in that scene or that it was poorly written as just a minute back she told him it's his, so for someone to again react as if it's not his when few minutes back he was fighting to be told truth and that he will take the responsibility of baby it was strange that he suddenly flipped around. I am still not sure on that scene what were writers trying to do. I mean after learning it was his he was still saying this baby is male lead's, it felt so strange.

• Like 2

Lol the one time I will forgive a FL for yelling, the ending of ep 8 was hilarious. I can’t imagine how much (drama) guts that took YD to do. I guess her mother’s disappearance and selling of her shop made YD consider TK’s offer. 

TK’s interactions with YD’s family is so funny and cute. I like the uncle and the niece a lot. The younger brother is annoying and honestly I don’t care about his loveline at all yet. Dude, just don’t make YD’s life harder. 

You can definitely tell when AJH is trying to ‘act’ but TK is such a fun character, it’s okay. 

JH and the SJ are really a piece of work. Guy pushes down an older man and just runs away. SJ really ignored her collapsed dad just to walk down the aisle… WTF. I have no clue how the writers plan to redeem these two, if they even are. 

Can’t wait for the weekend!!

20 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

But I got confused, at police station when ex bf asks whose child is it she snaps and says it's yours but when she is leaving he again says, ' so you said it is not mine'. I didn't get what did that mean, she had just confessed it's his but now suddenly he is asking opposite.

I was confused about this part too. She literally said it was his child. But I thought maybe there was something lost in translation. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, panappuru said:

I was confused about this part too. She literally said it was his child. But I thought maybe there was something lost in translation. 

Glad it wasn't just me and then ml also gets super angry at his comment and is almost about to punch him so i was very confused what was it all about suddenly.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, panappuru said:

TK’s interactions with YD’s family is so funny and cute. I like the uncle and the niece a lot. The younger brother is annoying and honestly I don’t care about his loveline at all yet. Dude, just don’t make YD’s life harder. 

YD younger brother actually didn't have the right to get mad to her. He was way worst than YD. He brought a kid back to his home when he was just 18 years old. He didn't even have a proper job. YD was the one who paid the household, including his child.

21 hours ago, saber said:

Can't wait for next week's episodes :happydance:

Yeah I can't wait to see them get married in next week episodes.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

YD younger brother actually didn't have the right to get mad to her. He was way worst than YD. He brought a kid back to his home when he was just 18 years old. He didn't even have a proper job. YD was the one who paid the household, including his child.

Yeah I can't wait to see them get married in next week episodes.

Yep, and the sadder part is YD’s brother still can’t support himself or his daughter… now the story is setting him up with the youngest daughter who is equally childish. 

I can see why the mother is more upset that her source of pride her daughter is going to be a single mom vs. her childish adult son, but it’s so typical of kdramas to make the mom so unreasonable. Still entertaining though!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

That was too much, normally weekend dramas bank on such bizarre unreasonable scenarios for viewership and shock factor but even for a weekend show it was too much, has a daughter at 18 who is raised by sister and this scumbag is shouting at same sister telling her not to return home before this time etc etc when she is pregnant and on top of it telling her to throw away the kid, he hates that baby and bla ba. Gosh writers went too overboard in showing such a sad sack of a person.

• Like 3

Cha Joo Young Is Devastated After Baek Jin Hee Crashes Her And Ahn Jae Hyun’s Wedding In “The Real Has Come!”

20230421023806_The-Real-Has-Come-1.jpg?s

Apr 21, 2023
by E. Cha

The Real Has Come!” has shared a glimpse of the aftermath of Baek Jin Hee‘s shocking declaration at Cha Joo Young and Ahn Jae Hyun‘s wedding!

“The Real Has Come!” is a new KBS drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

Previously on “The Real Has Come!”, Gong Tae Kyung did everything he could think of to get out of his engagement to Jang Se Jin (Cha Joo Young). However, Jang Se Jin was just as determined to marry Gong Tae Kyung—and even when her father failed to turn up because he was unexpectedly injured, she was still ready to walk down the aisle. But just when it seemed that all hope was lost, Oh Yeon Doo unexpectedly crashed the couple’s wedding and boldly declared that she was pregnant with Gong Tae Kyung’s baby.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jang Se Jin is inconsolable after the disastrous wedding-gone-wrong. The unhappy bride seems to be on the verge of tears, despite her visibly upset mother Joo Hwa Ja (Lee Kan Hee)’s best efforts to comfort her. 

Meanwhile, Jang Se Jin’s father Jang Ho (Kim Chang Wan)—who was previously knocked unconscious after hitting his head during a scuffle with Kim Joon Ha (Jung Eui Jae)—has raced back to the wedding hall with a bandaged forehead. Although Jang Ho has always been mild-mannered, he becomes furious after hearing what happened—making it unclear what he might do for his daughter’s sake.

Lee-Kan-Hee-Cha-Joo-Young.jpg

Spoiler

Cha-Joo-Young.jpg

Cha-Joo-Young-2.jpg

Kim-Chang-Wan-Lee-Kan-Hee-Cha-Joo-Young.

Kim-Chang-Wan.jpg

To find out what happens at the wedding after Oh Yeon Doo’s announcement, tune in to the next episode of “The Real Has Come!” on April 22 at 8:05 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581649wpp/cha-joo-young-is-devastated-after-baek-jin-hee-crashes-her-and-ahn-jae-hyuns-wedding-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 7

LOL grandma come with the witch, i don't think grandma will change for now

the witch will soon found how to make everyone suffer

i'm still afraid when the truth will come out, it will be a divorce

so the lead couple want a contact for 3 months, a fake marriage, but now with theirs mothers , it will be dificult

• Like 3

Frankly the whole plot is unreal based on the grandmother's insistence that he marry the 2FL.  On what basis can she forced him into an unwanted marriage and why should he accede to it?  He has clearly said he has no desire to inherit the family's wealth and not being from the family bloodline nor the eldest in the family hierarchy that possibility is remote and nigh impossible.  Some would say that he acceded to the marriage was because of his mother.  What has that to do with being unhappily married to someone he knows is a liar?  Marriage is a lifelong commitment and no one in this day and age should tell you whom to marry.

I am watching this drama despite such plot holes for the ML and Fl as a couple.  I also have issues with the FL's mother forcing her daughter to kill her grandchild.  Yes that is what it amounts to.  I cannot bear to watch the physical abuses she rained on her daughter too.  Asian parents in the past normally disciplined their children by means of physically beating them and even some do that today.  They know no better but now modern parents, with education and country laws in place this form of punishment is getting less common.

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

“Joseon Attorney” Hits New All-Time High; “The Real Has Come!” And “Doctor Cha” Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

“Joseon Attorney” Hits New All-Time High; “The Real Has Come!” And “Doctor Cha” Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, both KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” and JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” achieved their highest ratings yet for a Saturday (when drama ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays).

“The Real Has Come!” was the most-watched program of the entire day with an average nationwide rating of 20.1 percent, marking the drama’s first time breaking the 20 percent mark on a Saturday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581923wpp/joseon-attorney-hits-new-all-time-high-the-real-has-come-and-doctor-cha-earn-their-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• Like 5

Baek Jin Hee Is Scrutinized By Ahn Jae Hyun’s Family In “The Real Has Come!”

20230423104826_The-Real-Has-Come-5.jpg?s

Apr 23, 2023
by S. Nam

KBS2’s “The Real Has Come!” has dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming broadcast!

“The Real Has Come!” is a new KBS drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

Previously, the wedding between Gong Tae Kyung and Jang Se Jin (Cha Joo Young) ended in chaos due to Oh Yeon Doo’s interference. Furthermore, Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung told Lee In Ok (Cha Hwa Yeon) and Kang Bong Nim (Kim Hye Ok) that Gong Tae Kyung is the father of Oh Yeon Doo’s child, and the two pretended to act affectionately like a real couple.

Following Eun Geum Shil’s (Kang Bu Ja‘s) request, Jang Se Jin and Oh Yeon Doo visited Gong Tae Kyung’s house. Despite the unwelcoming attitudes of Gong Tae Kyung’s family, Oh Yeon Doo knelt in front of them to get their approval.

The newly released stills capture Gong Tae Kyung’s family members Gong Cheon Myung (Choi Dae Chul), Yeom Soo Jung (Yoon Joo Hee), Gong Ji Myung (Choi Ja Hye), Cha Hyun Woo (Kim Sa Kwon), and Gong Yoo Myung (Yoo Jae Yi) surrounding Oh Yeon Doo who is sitting in front of them.

Although Gong Tae Kyung’s older brother Gong Cheon Myung and his wife Yeom Soo Jung are smiling while conversing with Oh Yeon Doo, they only appear to be acting friendly in order to hide their true feelings. Gong Tae Kyung’s older sister Gong Ji Myung and her husband Cha Hyun Woo stare unwaveringly at Oh Yeon Doo with expressions that are difficult to read. Finally, youngest family member Gong Yoo Myung appears full of curiosity as she leans her head on her hand.

Meanwhile, Oh Yeon Doo looks quiet flustered to have so many gazes on her. Despite the food and drinks in front of them, Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung’s family only exchange awkward gazes, making viewers curious to find out how this family meeting will unfold.

The-Real-Has-Come-5.jpeg

The next episode of “The Real Has Come!” will air on April 23 at 8:05 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581970wpp/baek-jin-hee-is-scrutinized-by-ahn-jae-hyuns-family-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 5

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

“The Real Has Come!” Ratings Hit New All-Time High + “Doctor Cha” Breaks Into Double Digits

“The Real Has Come!” Ratings Hit New All-Time High + “Doctor Cha” Breaks Into Double Digits

KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” and JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” continue to gain steam!

On April 23, “The Real Has Come!” soared to its highest viewership ratings yet, making it the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday. According to Nielsen Korea, the romance drama jumped to an average nationwide rating of 23.1 percent for its latest episode, marking a new all-time high for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1582099wpp/the-real-has-come-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-doctor-cha-breaks-into-double-digits

• Like 5

It’s soooo entertaining, the marriage registration scene made me laugh so hard. I’m excited for the preview: I wonder what kind of contract TK wrote. I was hoping he would keep being sweet to YD even when they’re alone. YD doesn’t know what she’s stepped into between the sister in laws, one can’t get pregnant, and the other is secretly pregnant. :heart2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, panappuru said:

It’s soooo entertaining, the marriage registration scene made me laugh so hard. I’m excited for the preview: I wonder what kind of contract TK wrote. I was hoping he would keep being sweet to YD even when they’re alone. YD doesn’t know what she’s stepped into between the sister in laws, one can’t get pregnant, and the other is secretly pregnant. :heart2:

I'm also hoping that TK will treat YD well despite its a 'contract marriage'. She will be having a hard time dealing with all his family members.

Looking forward for the romance to begin.:heartxoxo:

• Like 3

Hahaha we have reached episode 10th, each episode never lacking of argumentation. The Halmoni Grandma is really a grumpy person, but I love her. No wonder this show has a high rating.

Up to now, I haven't heard the story of Oh Yeon Doo's father, or did I missed it?

• Like 2