[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

I’m really happy the button thing and infertile lie didn’t get dragged out. Things are moving along! 

I actually don’t feel like YD is yelling too much. There’s been many times where’s she’s quietly despairing.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, panappuru said:

I’m really happy the button thing and infertile lie didn’t get dragged out. Things are moving along! 

I actually don’t feel like YD is yelling too much. There’s been many times where’s quietly despairing.

Yeah I thought the plot move on quiet a fast pace for a 50 episodes drama. The part you mentioned like the button and infertile didn't get dragged too much. The part that YD and her mom argued about the baby finished in half episode. It also didn't take too long for YD family to find out about YD baby father.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Yeah I thought the plot move on quiet a fast pace for a 50 episodes drama. The part you mentioned like the button and infertile didn't get dragged too much. The part that YD and her mom argued about the baby finished in half episode. It also didn't take too long for YD family to find out about YD baby father.

Yes and that is what made episodes 5 and 6 quite good though I hope it goes into 50 epiosdes but with good plot developments.

• Like 3

Ahn Jae Hyun, Baek Jin Hee, And Jung Eui Jae Confront Each Other At The Police Station In “The Real Has Come!”

Ahn Jae Hyun, Baek Jin Hee, And Jung Eui Jae Confront Each Other At The Police Station In “The Real Has Come!”

Apr 14, 2023
by S. Kim

KBS2’s Saturday-Sunday drama “The Real Has Come!” has dropped new stills!

“The Real Has Come!” is a drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

Previously in “The Real Has Come!” Oh Yeon Doo, Gong Tae Kyung, and Kim Joon Ha (Jung Eui Jae) met for the first time at Tae Kyung’s gynecology clinic. Oh Yeon Doo’s ex-boyfriend Kim Joon Ha found out about Yeon Doo’s pregnancy and yelled, asking who the father of her child is. Gong Tae Kyung, who was watching this, stood in between Joon Ha and Yeon Doo, claiming that he is the father of the child.

Amidst all this, the newly released stills preview Tae Kyung and Joon Ha confronting each other at the police station while Yeon Doo looks at Tae Kyung with wary eyes. In particular, Tae Kyung’s and Joon Ha’s faces have scars, and their hair is messed up as if they were engaged in a physical fight. Viewers are curious to find out why they are at the police station with such messy appearances.

The-Real-02.jpg

The-Real-01.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1580003wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-baek-jin-hee-and-jung-eui-jae-confront-each-other-at-the-police-station-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 6

Seems mother of FL will know the truth soon

I know that ML wanted to help his mother but man she speak you to no married the RickRoll'D, now the RickRoll'D is full of schemes
Maybe i'm the only one here but i want FL to refuse to marry ML now, i want to see her to be independant woman against the society and later marries ML, but it's ok i know she will marries him soon, it's for the plot and later they will be surely a divorce when the parternity is out, pretty sure the RickRoll'D will be the first to know this.

Younger sister of ML is so clever, i'm sure she will be with younger brother of FL, grandma is gonna riotttttttt

• Like 4

ML should give more consideration to his mother wanting a divorce instead of embarrassing her.  Does he not know how his mother suffered living with her MIL and the rest of that toxic family?  His mother leaving the house and having a much happier life away from a wimpy husband and nasty MIL is the best thing.  Also why did he interfere and confess that he is the father of the FL's unborn child?  I get that he was protecting her from her ex-boyfriend but to go so far as to admit he is the father is rather extreme.  So far I don't find the ML endearing and I find his actions inexplicable.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nomorelisa said:

ML should give more consideration to his mother wanting a divorce instead of embarrassing her.  Does he not know how his mother suffered living with her MIL and the rest of that toxic family?  His mother leaving the house and having a much happier life away from a wimpy husband and nasty MIL is the best thing.  Also why did he interfere and confess that he is the father of the FL's unborn child?  I get that he was protecting her from her ex-boyfriend but to go so far as to admit he is the father is rather extreme.  So far I don't find the ML endearing and I find his actions inexplicable.

Everything about his mom is so true, like what is your problem clown, you were unhappy you got a hotel room but when it is mom's ages long misery he is acting all weirdo in blocking her. I think it is more due it being a plotpoint for a weekened drama otherwise noone who is 30s and has a career would act like this when he would see his mom in such humiliation.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“Taxi Driver 2” Finale Breaks 20 Percent + Achieves Highest Ratings Of Any Miniseries In 2023

“Taxi Driver 2” Finale Breaks 20 Percent + Achieves Highest Ratings Of Any Miniseries In 2023

KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” earned an average nationwide rating of 18.3 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1580404wpp/taxi-driver-2-finale-breaks-20-percent-achieves-highest-ratings-of-any-miniseries-in-2023

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

Everything about his mom is so true, like what is your problem clown, you were unhappy you got a hotel room but when it is mom's ages long misery he is acting all weirdo in blocking her. I think it is more due it being a plotpoint for a weekened drama otherwise noone who is 30s and has a career would act like this when he would see his mom in such humiliation.

I think that ML mom love ML step dad. She was happy with him but not with her in law and step son and daughter. ML mom wanted to divorce because she didn't like how grandma treat her son. 

• Like 2

Cha Joo Young Will Do Everything It Takes To Prevent Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee From Ruining Her Big Day In “The Real Has Come!”

Cha-Joo-Young-Ahn-Jae-Hyun-Baek-Jin-Hee.

Apr 16, 2023
by S. Nam

KBS2’s Saturday-Sunday drama “The Real Has Come!” has dropped new stills!

“The Real Has Come!” is a drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung.

Spoilers

Previously, Jang Se Jin (Cha Joo Young) was determined to marry Gong Tae Kyung, but he refused to do so after uncovering her succession of lies. However, Gong Tae Kyung was at risk of being forced to marry Jang Se Jin anyway due to her schemes, and although he proposed to Oh Yeon Doo to start a contractual marriage with him, Oh Yeon Doo rejected the offer.

The newly released stills preview Oh Yeon Doo, Gong Tae Kyung ,and Jang Se Jin with contrasting expressions on their faces. Gong Tae Kyung sports a tuxedo, while Jang Se Jin is wearing her beautiful wedding dress. Looking down and dejected, Gong Tae Kyung enters the wedding hall amidst many congratulations and stretches out a hand toward Jang Se Jin.

Meanwhile, Jang Se Jin looks elegant in her extravagant tiara and wedding dress as she gives a subtle smile. Viewers are curious to find out if she will be able to achieve her wish of becoming a member of Gong Tae Kyung’s family and climbing the social ladder.

However, tension rises with the appearance of Oh Yeon Doo at the wedding ceremony. She enters looking confident and determined, and the scene is followed by Jang Se Jin’s completely shocked expression, raising questions about what will happen to the three.

The-real-has-come-3-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1580441wpp/cha-joo-young-will-do-everything-it-takes-to-prevent-ahn-jae-hyun-and-baek-jin-hee-from-ruining-her-big-day-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 4

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

“The Real Has Come!” And “Doctor Cha” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

“The Real Has Come!” And “Doctor Cha” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Both KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” and JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” are on the rise!

On April 16, “The Real Has Come!” achieved its highest viewership ratings yet for its eighth episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the romance drama starring Ahn Jae Hyun and Baek Jin Hee scored an average nationwide rating of 21.7 percent, making it the most-watched program to air on Sunday—and setting a new personal record for the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1580527wpp/the-real-has-come-and-doctor-cha-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

At first, I'm watching this because I miss Ahn Jae hyun's baby face, the show turned out to be quite entertaining.

But I just realized that this show is going to be a 50 episode drama?? Hahahaha ...

oh Poor my short term memory brain!

I'm expecting in the end (Episode 50th) GongTaeKyung and OhYeonDoo will have grandchildren!

SeJin, she did not help her Dad first, instead walking solo down the aisle :confused: 

• Like 3

On 4/16/2023 at 1:10 PM, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I think that ML mom love ML step dad. She was happy with him but not with her in law and step son and daughter. ML mom wanted to divorce because she didn't like how grandma treat her son. 

I don't think dad is a good husband, even in ep 7 grandma was abusing the mom and father always watches quietly.

My point is if mom has decided he can tell her not to but he was forcing her not to divorce which was extremely wrong and mom is living a hard life from what I see, her step daughter is a taunting b.tch, grandma deserves a special booking in hell.

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am really loving this one so far. It is so good.

Yes it has become good, but I didn't like female lead screaming at the end of ep 8 that he is the father because she got worried for her own mother, otherwise it's good.

But I got confused, at police station when ex bf asks whose child is it she snaps and says it's yours but when she is leaving he again says, ' so you said it is not mine'. I didn't get what did that mean, she had just confessed it's his but now suddenly he is asking opposite.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Shimmery-summer said:

But I got confused, at police station when ex bf asks whose child is it she snaps and says it's yours but when she is leaving he again says, ' so you said it is not mine'. I didn't get what did that mean, she had just confessed it's his but now suddenly he is asking opposite.

Yes, JunHa is a cruel BF, he's so idiot that he cannot believe / feel  that it is HIS baby. But He did say on the day they broke up he did not want the baby.

• Like 2