[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

I finished watching episode 3 & 4 yesterday but I didn't have time to drop by! I really enjoyed the latest episodes. Ahn Jae Hyun & Baek Jin Hee looks so cute together. I love their every scene. Tae Kyung pretends that he don't care about Yeon Doo but I guess he is caring for her in secret. The fall in ski resort! :heart:

And there are some other characters that annoys me. :sweatingbullets: But still the drama is very much entertaining! I am so looking forward for this weekend!

Welcome @DreamCatcher2011 to the drama thread! Yeah, let's hope that the drama will continue the interesting pace until the very end!

• Like 2

Female lead is always screaming , it feels like a 2014 drama where fls used to scream all the time.

Also why fl and ml are always fighting it's like their fighting has no reason and it's so forced. He tells her your twin has vanished, she screams and throws tantrum and leaves. Like what the hell was that?

The 2nd fl character is super intolerable and on top the actress's acting is very creepy and weird making the character look much worse.

All in all it's not a bad watch, rather better weekend show.

I didn't know is this kind of hate on unmarried moms real in korea? Seriously? When they are okay with people dating and sleeping around then why be so biased to single moms.

Also what really really really really reallyyyyy reallyyyy pissed me off and I wanted someone to send him straight to hell was female lead's a...hole brother. Like this douc.he has a kid when he was 18 and gosh his whole reaction to her left me shocked and what makes it worse is instead of slapping the sh.it out of him she is listening to his bs. Like how dare that piece of sh.it ask her to throw away the baby and the tell a pregnant woman to not return home before work hours are over. And he doesn't even work. Seriously are korean men like this? Gosh it was too much, I really wanted some kind of meteorite to fall on her brother.

• Like 5

On 4/6/2023 at 3:43 AM, Shimmery-summer said:

Female lead is always screaming , it feels like a 2014 drama where fls used to scream all the time.

Also why fl and ml are always fighting it's like their fighting has no reason and it's so forced. He tells her your twin has vanished, she screams and throws tantrum and leaves. Like what the hell was that?

The 2nd fl character is super intolerable and on top the actress's acting is very creepy and weird making the character look much worse.

All in all it's not a bad watch, rather better weekend show.

I didn't know is this kind of hate on unmarried moms real in korea? Seriously? When they are okay with people dating and sleeping around then why be so biased to single moms.

Also what really really really really reallyyyyy reallyyyy pissed me off and I wanted someone to send him straight to hell was female lead's a...hole brother. Like this douc.he has a kid when he was 18 and gosh his whole reaction to her left me shocked and what makes it worse is instead of slapping the sh.it out of him she is listening to his bs. Like how dare that piece of sh.it ask her to throw away the baby and the tell a pregnant woman to not return home before work hours are over. And he doesn't even work. Seriously are korean men like this? Gosh it was too much, I really wanted some kind of meteorite to fall on her brother.

That's why abortion is legal in Korea. They prefer abortion than become a single mom. People will judge you and your child bad if you are a single mom in Korea. 

On 4/4/2023 at 11:01 PM, gm4queen said:

I finished watching episode 3 & 4 yesterday but I didn't have time to drop by! I really enjoyed the latest episodes. Ahn Jae Hyun & Baek Jin Hee looks so cute together. I love their every scene. Tae Kyung pretends that he don't care about Yeon Doo but I guess he is caring for her in secret. The fall in ski resort! :heart:

And there are some other characters that annoys me. :sweatingbullets: But still the drama is very much entertaining! I am so looking forward for this weekend!

Welcome @DreamCatcher2011 to the drama thread! Yeah, let's hope that the drama will continue the interesting pace until the very end!

Which character that annoy you? 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Find Themselves In A Shocking Situation In “The Real Has Come!”

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Find Themselves In A Shocking Situation In “The Real Has Come!”

KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its next episode!

“The Real Has Come!” is a new drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

The previous episode of the drama ended with both Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung making some big life decisions: Oh Yeon Doo announced that she planned to keep her baby, while Gong Tae Kyung made up his mind to marry Jang Se Jin (played by Cha Joo Young).

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming fifth episode, Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung get closer as they spend some quality time together at a department store. Not only do they go shopping together, but they even find time to sit down for a meal—and Gong Tae Kyung gets worried when Oh Yeon Doo appears to suffer from morning sickness.

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-Baek-Jin-Hee-2.jpg

However, an unexpected surprise lies in store for the duo, leading to a rude interruption of this otherwise pleasant outing. When the pair comes face-to-face with a shocking truth, Gong Tae Kyung glares daggers at someone in the distance while Oh Yeon Doo’s jaw drops to the floor.

Another photo shows Oh Yeon Doo seemingly hiding from someone as she looks warily behind her, raising the question of what the two of them could have witnessed at the department store.

Baek-Jin-Hee.jpgAhn-Jae-Hyun.jpg

Spoiler

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-Baek-Jin-Hee-3.jpg

To find out what has Oh Yeon Doo and Gong Tae Kyung so shocked, tune in to the next episode of “The Real Has Come!” on April 8 at 8:05 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578389wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-and-baek-jin-hee-find-themselves-in-a-shocking-situation-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. I don't like Se Jin's mother. She's very annoying for me. :sweatingbullets:

Se Jin mother is a mess. I understand why Se Jin hates her.

For me, Grandma and Tae Kyung sister are so annoying me. Hopefully Tae Kyung little sister, who hasn't appeared yet, will not be an annoying character.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:33 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Hi DreamCatcher2011 and welcome to the thread! :).

Thanks. Hopefully we all will enjoy the drama till the last episode.

• Like 4

Wow Tae Kyung will tell Joon Ha that the baby is his. I like the way he does it. Yes TK cares YD.    Happy TK found out about Se Jin’s cheap lie and will let her know it.  Their wedding is down the drain.  But YD knows about TK’s contract marriage so hopefully she will find out why TK did it. He still needs to have a new marriage partner and she, for her baby’s dad,  so here comes  a new contract marriage for YD and KY.  I’m so ready for their new start together. 

EP6 Preview

"I am the father of this child!"

EP5

3BT9GyD.jpg

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1710076

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“Taxi Driver 2” Ratings Return To All-Time High Ahead Of Final Week

“Taxi Driver 2” Ratings Return To All-Time High Ahead Of Final Week

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s new drama “The Real Has Come!” scored an average nationwide rating of 16.5 percent for its fifth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578817wpp/taxi-driver-2-ratings-return-to-all-time-high-ahead-of-final-week

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 9:29 AM, TheQueenReturns said:

This is way too dark and hateful for a family drama! Her own mother wants her to shed innocent blood by giving her an ultimatum between her and an innocent unborn child that did NOTHING deserving off death but dared to live in here mother's womb.

Firstly, I can't even understand how her brother said such terrible things on baby when he himself had a child who he isn't even supporting financially, he is just a leech. And her mom's reaction!! Haven't seen ep 5 yet so dunno how much more negativity they will bring but I seriously am so confused about so much hate for a baby from people who have no role in bringing it to the world, like if pregnant mom is acting so psycho angry then better get an abortion but her relatives doing it..is just too much, it's none of their effing business.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf Yeah you can't post emojis even if they are in the video title. >.< kinda annoying.

is that so.  I don't even know if they were emojis or such.  It was just the link address.  I guess they are testing content before posting.  

OT

Are you watching Taxi Driver 2 ? what can you say about it.  ?

• Like 1

Ahn Jae Hyun Looks Disheveled After A Chaotic Encounter With Baek Jin Hee, Jung Eui Jae, And Kim Hye Ok In “The Real Has Come!”

Ahn Jae Hyun Looks Disheveled After A Chaotic Encounter With Baek Jin Hee, Jung Eui Jae, And Kim Hye Ok In “The Real Has Come!”

The Real Has Come!” has shared new stills previewing the upcoming episode!

“The Real Has Come!” is a new drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

Previously, Oh Yeon Doo told Kang Bong Nim (Kim Hye Ok) of her pregnancy and resolve to have the baby, causing tension within the family. Kang Bong Nim and Oh Dong Wook (Choi Yoon Je) set out to find the baby’s father after finding a hotel key in Oh Yeon Doo’s room, causing Oh Yeon Doo to be unintentionally intertwined with Gong Tae Kyung once more.

The newly released stills capture Oh Yeon Doo, Gong Tae Kyung, and Kim Joon Ha (Jung Eui Jae) together once again. An unexpected encounter occurs at Gong Tae Kyung’s OB/GYN (obstetrician-gynecologist) clinic, causing all three to look shocked.

Oh Yeon Doo looks at Kim Joon Ha with a fierce gaze and unfiltered rage as Gong Tae Kyung and Kim Joon Ha face off against each other. Gong Tae Kyung glares sharply at Kim Joon Ha, who also stares the other down with a disapproving look, conveying the seriousness of the situation.

Another still shows Kang Bong Nim joining the three at Gong Tae Kyung’s clinic. Kang Bong Nim points angrily at Gong Tae Kyung, who appears frightened and ends up looking disheveled, foreshadowing the chaos that will ensue. Looking at Gong Tae Kyung’s flustered expression, viewers are curious to find out what unexpected encounter will unfold at his clinic.

The-Real-Has-Come.jpeg

The next episode of “The Real Has Come!” will air on April 9 at 8:05 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578833wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-looks-disheveled-after-a-chaotic-encounter-with-baek-jin-hee-jung-eui-jae-and-kim-hye-ok-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“Divorce Attorney Shin” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“Divorce Attorney Shin” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s new romance drama “The Real Has Come!” broke past the 20 percent mark once again. The sixth episode of the new series starring Ahn Jae Hyun and Baek Jin Hee scored an average nationwide rating of 20.1 percent, making it the most-watched program to air this entire week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578945wpp/divorce-attorney-shin-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 2

Hurray EP6 made 20.1% (23% for the scene of "I am the father of this child!"  )

Whaha what a hilarious ending  :joy:
TK: "I am the father of this child!"  MOM: “Are you the father?” smack smack hahaa poor TK has to pay a price for getting the right woman haha

[Surprise Ending] “Are you the father of the child?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_OrA03Ii6Y

Vn6zWQK.png

[EP 7 preview] Let's get married

(EP6) TK lies for YD “I am the father of this child!” with top 23%

mWnFfgj.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20230410/118757655/1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2