[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

(EP50 written preview)

YD declares that she will move into the annex!

The family welcomes YD, TK, and Haneul.

TK says there is something he really wants to do before YD's reinstatement, and asks to join him.

Meanwhile, Dong-wook catches Yoo-myeong.

Yoo-myung tells Dong-wook to show his sincerity, and Dong-wook says he will show it with his actions...

(trans from YT)

TK: Me and YD has decided to hold a small wedding ceremony.

SJ's mom: SJ's dad! SJ, what should we do now?

SJ to Hee: These are things good for HD's health before and after his surgery.

DW to YY: Just keep an eye on how I would go about it.

JH to TK and YD: This (document) will end the need for us to meet again.

Real crew BTS

Spoiler

'BJH with her team'

Spoiler

'AJH with his staff'

Spoiler

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 49! :).

“The First Responders 2” Ends On All-Time High As “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Joins Ratings Race

“The First Responders 2” Ends On All-Time High As “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Joins Ratings Race

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!”—which has just one episode left in its lengthy run—remained the most-watched drama of Saturday ahead of its series finale. The penultimate episode of the romance drama earned an average nationwide rating of 20.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1612683wpp/the-first-responders-2-ends-on-all-time-high-as-arthdal-chronicles-2-joins-ratings-race

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kboramint said:

So, the father side of family went out to look for Han-Eul but the mother side of the family stayed home, sitting on their butts?    

But how will they look for Haneul when they weren't told that she's missing. Yeondoo hid the fact to her family. Or her mom would go nuts again.

12 hours ago, kboramint said:

btw... what kind of kid eats a pizza with a fork and knife?

I think it's fine to eat pizza with a fork and  knife especially when you don't want to hold anything with bare hands.

Anyways, I don't like how Junha and the beach gets a redemption arc just like that. They didn't suffer enough. It's sad.

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!
18 hours ago, kboramint said:

Also... now that I think about it. It's Dong-Wook that is the real villian of the Soo-Gyeom story arc. Not Soo-Gyeom's birth mother. Dong-Wook is a a coward that couldn't tell his family that he pregnated someone until the baby was found in front of his family's house dorstep. He lies to his daughter that her mother is dead, and breaks up Yoo-Myung for no reason at all.

agree. he needs to man up more. yoomyung is too good for him xD

the ending is just as expected. taekyung look so handsome as groom, but yeondoo wedding dress… sigh, i don’t like it.. :( sejin’s dress was better. 

i happy that chungmyung n wife found their peace too.  

junha’s new hair is ugly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

the ending is just as expected. taekyung look so handsome as groom, but yeondoo wedding dress… sigh, i don’t like it.. :( sejin’s dress was better. 

i happy that chungmyung n wife found their peace too.  

junha’s new hair is ugly.

So, in the end of the day... Soo-Gyeom's grandma still doesn't know that Soo-Gyeom is meeting with her mother that abandondoned her and that her son is dating his in-law. Sounds like a spin-off series to me. Just bring back Dong-Wook, Yoo-Myung, Soo-Gyeom, and Soo-Gyeom's mom (Make her the SFL) and call the show "My Two Moms". 

• LOL 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 50 *Last episode*! :).

“Behind Your Touch” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “The Real Has Come!” Ends At No. 1

“Behind Your Touch” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “The Real Has Come!” Ends At No. 1

KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” has come to an end!

On September 10, the weekend drama successfully wrapped up its run with a perfect streak of No. 1 ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, “The Real Has Come!” rose to an average nationwide rating of 22.9 percent for its series finale, making it the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1612854wpp/behind-your-touch-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high-as-the-real-has-come-ends-at-no-1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

It really ended. I feel empty. 3 of my shows ended and I think the other one is ending soon.

@yoyo_icecube

I don't like the dress too. It felt incomplete for me. I was expecting a pretty dress. :brokenheart:

Junha's hair may be ugly, the good thing is he is handsome. Glad they kept him in all black. :elated:

ikr? he look the best in black. hope to see him in other projects with better roles or protagonist. 

ps: my current watch is approaching ending soon. i need to pick new series soon.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

‘Wedding Battle’ Rowoon & ‘The real thing has appeared!’ Ahn Jae-hyun wins the Popularity Award! [2023 KBS Drama Awards] | Broadcast on KBS 231231

Jaehyun Ahn, sweet hand greeting

29YQ5UYQJC_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/29YQ5UYQJC

Jeong Eui-je - Baek Jin-hee - Ahn Jae-hyeon, 'Good Man and Fairy Woman'

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2023/12/31/QDV2UVW75Z3BTDV5AIAIJQEVXM/

‘The real thing has appeared!’ Ahn Jae-hyun ♥ Baek Jin-hee win the Best Couple Award! [2023 KBS Drama Awards] | Broadcast on KBS 231231

Baek Jin-hee, slender body showing off a great dress fit

99068787183721.jpg

Spoiler

cms_temp_stats_1704020614831390040.jpg

122844955.5.jpg

Joy News 24 Reporter Jeong So-hee] Actress Baek Jin-hee is attending the '2023 KBS Drama Awards' awards ceremony held at the KBS New Building Hall in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st.

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1671320

Ji Seung-hyeon, Ha Jun, and Baek Jin-hee win the Excellence Award for Feature Film [2023 KBS Drama Awards]

image_readtop_2024_69_17040372025774444.

Ji Seung-hyun, Ha Jun, and Baek Jin-hee won the Excellence in Acting Award in the feature-length drama category.

Baek Jin-hee said, “No matter what the field, it is always difficult, but I am grateful to her team members who have always been with me and supported me, and I am also grateful to her loving family and agency staff. “I was worried and depressed about when I would be able to confidently put the title ‘actor’ in front of my name, but I am gaining great strength,” she said with great emotion.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2024/01/69/

‘The real thing has appeared!’ Baek Jin-hee wins the Female Excellence Award in the feature-length drama category! [2023 KBS Drama Awards] | Broadcast on KBS 231231

‘Excellence Award’ Baek Jin-hee “It was lonely and difficult, but I persevered” [KBS Drama Awards]

PS24010100023.jpg

Baek Jin-hee was named the winner of the Excellence Award in the female feature-length drama category at the ‘2023 KBS Drama Awards’ held at KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 31st.

Baek Jin-hee, who received her trophy, said, “There will never be a site that is smooth and trouble-free. “There were many lonely and difficult moments throughout the 10 months or so of filming, and I feel like this is an award given to me for getting through that time well,” she said. “I would like to give credit to the drama team I worked with.” Baek Jin-hee continued, “Until yesterday, while watching the awards ceremony as a viewer, I wondered and blamed myself on when I would be able to confidently put the title ‘actor’ in front of my name.” She pledged, “I will work harder, learn, and become an actress who pursues the weight of this award.”

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01095526638753456&mediaCodeNo=258