[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

I've been keeping an eye on this drama as I see many familiar faces involved with it. Finally watched episode 1 and 2 and I just love it! Not a big fan of Baek Jin Hee but she's doing a great job as Yeon Doo. First time watching Ahn Jae Kyung's drama. They look like c cute couple. Can't wait for the next episodes! :)

And Cha Joo Young is doing her character to the point. I don't have a good impression on her character, Se Jin. She's giving me some negative vibes already! :sweatingbullets: Let's see what happens.

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다! - Baek Jin Hee-Sat & Sun @19:55 KST

Actually I’m glad Ahn Jae Hyun was replaced for Tae-Kyung.  AJH showed Tae Kyung’s deep vulnerability about people he cares for like his mom.  In the preview Se Jin warns Tae Kyung about his mom.  She must have known what is Tae kyung’s weakness.  

19 hours ago, Nomorelisa said:

I enjoyed watching this drama and hope future episodes will be just as good.  So the matriarch is 80 years old and her son 64.  She must have gotten him when she was 15 and gave birth at 16.:scream:

Wow so the matriarch got pregnant at 15.  It turns out to be somewhere around the year 1943.  I don’t think even during that time women got married at such an early age. 

I guess we have to wait whether there may be something about her pregnancy at 15 and it becomes an issue for the plot line later on.  
I noticed in her char description, there’s no mention of her husband.
TK’s mom is sneered at by the family because she was a single mom and comforts Yeon Doo who is pregnant and alone.   Yes it will be great if the matriarch turns out to be a single mom too.  :)

Preview  EP3  "Do you know Gong Tae-kyung ssi?"

ep02 yeondoo*taekyung

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, booha said:

Actually I’m glad Ahn Jae Hyun was replaced for Tae-Kyung.  AJH showed Tae Kyung’s deep vulnerability about people he cares for like his mom.  In the preview Se Jin warns Tae Kyung about his mom.  She must have known what is Tae kyung’s weakness.  

I’m not really familiar with the previous actor, but I agree I think AJH’s boyish looks really match the stubborn bachelor vibes the character is going for. Plus, he looks good with kids. ^_^

Is there an uptick in dramas about hagwon teachers lately? 

• Like 3

Loved the two first episodes as it gave a nice introduction to the families dynamics and characters motivation.  

First OST is released. :D (ps. MV have scenes for future episodes so not watch it if you are sensitive to spoilers)

• Like 5

“Do I look like a married man?” :glasses:

uSFfOwa.png

1jiQt61.png

3vT3Gbh.png

22 hours ago, panappuru said:

I’m not really familiar with the previous actor, but I agree I think AJH’s boyish looks really match the stubborn bachelor vibes the character is going for. Plus, he looks good with kids. ^_^

Is there an uptick in dramas about hagwon teachers lately? 

Well this hagwon industry is massive in Korea. It attracts all kinds of people with many socio backgrounds so it should be good for a drama theme.   I’m sure there are always  characters with a hagwon industry like Yeon Doo,  a part time teacher. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@larus  only the good ones :)) korean culture is part of my life - there are times when I don't find interesting dramas - I don't know... maybe it's just me getting older :))) missing the old days - when all dramas were addictive and enjoyable to watch. But hey! this one is interesting enough - I like Baek Jin Hee - and if I remember well - my last drama on forum was one of hers - Jugglers with Daniel Choi -I rewatched it so many times...

@larus, I hope all is well for you and your loved ones, and you are staying healthy! hugs - and only warm and productive spring days for you! :heartxoxo:

@larus, I was wrong - it was Mr. Queen :) one of the funniest dramas I've ever watched 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Baek Jin Hee Runs Into Trouble While Meeting With Ahn Jae Hyun’s Mother Cha Hwa Yeon In “The Real Has Come!”

Baek Jin Hee Runs Into Trouble While Meeting With Ahn Jae Hyun’s Mother Cha Hwa Yeon In “The Real Has Come!”

Mar 31, 2023
by S. Cho

The Real Has Come!” has teased an intriguing meeting between Baek Jin Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun’s mother Cha Hwa Yeon!

KBS2’s “The Real Has Come!” tells the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee stars as the charming and easygoing Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry. Ahn Jae Hyun plays Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Ahead of Episode 3, “The Real Has Come!” has released stills of Oh Yeon Doo meeting with Gong Tae Kyung’s mother Lee In Ok (Cha Hwa Yeon) at a pojangmacha (outdoor drinking establishment). As these two characters have no clear relationship, viewers are left wondering how they’ve come to meet up and what they have to talk about.

Another key point is that Oh Yeon Doo is nonchalantly pouring herself a shot of soju despite being pregnant. Her expression quickly freezes up in the next still as she holds her stomach while looking at Lee In Ok with fear in her eyes. On the other hand, Lee In Ok looks bright and happy as she looks upon Oh Yeon Doo, raising questions about what happened and why their expressions are so different.

Baek-Jin-Hee-2-2.jpgBaek-Jin-Hee-1-2.jpgCha-Hwa-Yeon-2.jpg

In the final photo, Oh Yeon Doo solemnly pays the employee while Lee In Ok watches in silence.

Spoiler

Cha-Hwa-Yeon-1.jpg

Find out why these two are meeting and what happens during their discussion on the next episode of “The Real Has Come!” which airs on April 1 at 8:05 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576691wpp/baek-jin-hee-runs-into-trouble-while-meeting-with-ahn-jae-hyuns-mother-cha-hwa-yeon-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 4

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Taxi Driver 2” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High; “Joseon Attorney” Rises For 2nd Episode

“Taxi Driver 2” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High; “Joseon Attorney” Rises For 2nd Episode

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s new drama “The Real Has Come!” stayed strong with an average nationwide rating of 18.1 percent for its third episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576875wpp/taxi-driver-2-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high-joseon-attorney-rises-for-2nd-episode

• Like 3

Appears ML's Mom is adamant about getting a divorce.  I don't blame her as from the initial episodes, it seems her MiL looks down on her and she is badly treated.  Her step children disrespect her and her hubby is a wimp.  More so, that her son the ML is also badly treated and scorned by the same people.  Her MiL is despicable and for whatever reason she has to announce a betrothal without consulting the mother and son is trampling on their faces as if they are nobodies and have no say whatsoever.  I hope future episodes we will witness her downfall.:evillaugh:

• Like 5

Ahn Jae Hyun Looks Concerned For His Bedridden Stepgrandmother Kang Bu Ja In “The Real Has Come!”

Apr 2, 2023
by S. Nam

KBS2’s weekend drama “The Real Has Come!” shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

KBS2’s “The Real Has Come!” tells the chaotic story of a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee stars as the charming and easygoing Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry. Ahn Jae Hyun plays Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

In the previous episodes, tense confrontation between Eun Geum Shil (Kang Bu Ja) and Gong Tae Kyung persisted. Gong Tae Kyung refused to be in an arranged marriage with Jang Se Jin (Cha Joo Young) and threatened to cut ties with the family, prompting his mother Lee In Ok (Cha Hwa Yeon) to also leave the house.

The newly released stills capture Eun Geum Shil and Gong Tae Kyung together. Perhaps due to the shock of her daughter-in-law leaving the house, Eun Geum Shil has been admitted to the hospital. She lies in bed looking pale as Gong Tae Kyung keeps watch over her even after having threatened to leave the family.

The-Real-Deal.jpeg

Despite their tense relationship, Gong Tae Kyung gazes at his stepgrandmother with concern, expressing his complicated emotions. Viewers are curious to see how their relationship will change after this incident.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576890wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-looks-concerned-for-his-bedridden-stepgrandmother-kang-bu-ja-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“The Real Has Come!”, “Divorce Attorney Shin,” And “Pandora: Beneath The Paradise” All See Rise In Ratings

“The Real Has Come!”, “Divorce Attorney Shin,” And “Pandora: Beneath The Paradise” All See Rise In Ratings

Drama viewership ratings rose across the board last night!

On April 2, KBS 2TV’s new drama “The Real Has Come!” was the most-watched program of any kind to air on any channel on Sunday. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of the new romance starring Ahn Jae Hyun and Baek Jin Hee rose to an average nationwide rating of 19.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1577069wpp/the-real-has-come-divorce-attorney-shin-and-pandora-beneath-the-paradise-all-see-rise-in-ratings

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kara_mella said:

Guys, where do you watch this drama? Do you have link for a Korean site? Thank you

@kara_mella I watch on drama cool

19 hours ago, marrez1 said:

It's dificult to be a single mom, actually i want to see FL reject mariage tto be a single mom befgore marriyng ML i want to see how she will live against these view

I just want the TK and SJ almost-marriage arc to be over quickly, I hope they don’t drag it out, but this is 50 eps… It would be interesting to see YD reject TK first and then perhaps marry after she already has the baby?

Does anyone think she might have a miscarriage? >.< Somehow I don’t think that’ll happen. 

I love this drama so far, I do fast forward sometimes, but I’m really in the mood for this weekender! TK and YD are so cute together during the skating scene, and it was funny when she asked him what problems he went through because of her. 

• Like 4