[Drama 2023] Bora! Deborah/ True to Love, 보라! 데보라

larus

2023 ENA DRAMA

BORA! DEBORAH

yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min.jpeg

Drama: Bora! Deborah/ True to Love (English title)

Hangul: 보라! 데보라 

Genre: romantic comedy

Network: ENA

Episodes: 14

Director: Lee Tae Gon (You Smile, Queen Insoo, My Love Eun-Dong, Age of Youth ,War of Prosecutors, Mad For Each Other),  Seo Min-Jung

Writer: A Kyung

Release Date: April 12, 2023- May 25, 2023

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:00 KST

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

"I'm Serious About Dating" will revolve around a love coach and a likable man and their conversations about love.

Cast

Yoo In Na as Yeon Bo-Ra

Yoon Hyun Min as Lee Soo-Hyeok

Joo Sang Wook as Han Sang-Jin

Park So Jin as Lee Yoo Jung

Hwang Chan Sung as

Junhoe as Yang Jin Ho

Hwang Chan Sung as Noh Joo Wan

Kim Ye Ji as Yeon Bo Mi (Bora`s younger sister)

Lee Sang-woon as Yang Jin-woo

Character descriptions

Yeon Bo-Ra (Yoo In na) is a writer and she works under the pen name of Deborah. She is the author of a best-selling book about love and she is also famous as a dating coach. She has made lots of famous sayings as a dating coach and gained sympathy from the public. As Deborah, Yeon Bo-Ra is honest, witty, and popular with women. As Yeon Bo-Ra, things are different for her. She gets involved with Lee Soo-Hyeok.

Lee Soo-Hyeok (Yoon Hyun Min) works as a publishing planner. He is an unpredictable man. He is sometimes gentle and passionate to women, but sometimes indifferent and cold. Love is a difficult thing for him. He doesn't like Deborah, who talks like she knows everything about love, but he unexpectedly gets involved with her and faces a change in his life.

Han Sang-Jin (Joo Sang Wook is the CEO of Jinri Publishing Company. He is Lee Soo-Hyeok’s close friend and business partner. Han Sang-Jin is witty, smart and good-mannered. He is loved by everyone. He prefers to keep a freewheeling lifestyle, rather than a deep romantic relationship.

Posters

549882_669551_3539.jpg

2ww5vW_2f.png

RBBbLV_2f.png

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki,  Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

by lo_ve, September 19, 2022
25 17

The upcoming ENA drama "I'm Serious About Dating" will reportedly be led by  Yoo In Na, Joo Sang Wook, and Yoon Hyun Min.

On September 19th, media outlet SPOTV shared that Yoo In Na, Joo Sang Wook, and Yoon Hyun Min will give life to the main characters of the upcoming drama "I'm Serious About Dating" (tentative title).

The agencies of the three actors haven't responded to the casting reports. 

"I'm Serious About Dating" is one of the dramas mentioned in the ENA IP that was revealed earlier this year. The confirmed title and composition are still not yet finalized but the production is currently underway. According to reports, the drama will premiere either in 2023 or 2024. 

After the success of ENA through the series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo," the broadcast network is releasing more new content to continue the momentum. 

"I'm Serious About Dating" is one of the upcoming dramas from ENA. Other series that will soon air are "Love Is for Suckers" led by Lee Da Hee and Super Junior's Choi Si Won, "Unlock the Boss" with Chae Jong Hyeop and Park Sung Woong, and the soon-to-air series "Gaus Electronics." Currently, ENA is broadcasting the drama "Good Job."

BkWKV_2f.png

If Yoo In Na confirms her casting, this will be her first drama project after the 2021 JTBC series "Snowdrop." The actress is currently one of the regular members of the dating entertainment show "Chain Reaction." 

Meanwhile, Yoon Hyun Min will first appear in the upcoming dramas "The Driver" and "Paul Who Fell From The Sky." The actor is also set to star in the upcoming movie "Taste of Horror" with Park So Yi, Yoo Da In, Jang Gwang, Lee Joo Young, and Kim Joo Ryoung.

If Joo Sang Wook also confirms his casting, this will be his comeback to the small screen after two years. He last starred in the 2021 drama "The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won." This year, the actor made a special appearance in the drama "Alchemy of Souls." 

https://mydramalist.com/article/yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-and-joo-sang-wook-will-reportedly-be-the-main-leads-of-the-new-ena-drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2PM’s Chansung And Girl’s Day’s Sojin Confirmed For New ENA Rom-Com Reportedly Starring Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, And Joo Sang Wook

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 7, 2022
by S. Nam

2PM’s Chansung and Girl’s Day’s Sojin will be returning to the small screen soon with a new rom-com!

Earlier on November 4, SPOTV News reported that Sojin will be starring in the new ENA drama “Sincere About Dating” (working title). SPOTV News further reported on November 7 that Chansung will be joining the cast.

In response to the report, a representative of Sojin’s agency noon company confirmed that the actress will be starring in the drama. A source from Chansung’s agency L’July Entertainment similarly shared, “It is true that Hwang Chansung will be starring in the ENA drama ‘Sincere About Dating.'”

“Sincere About Dating” is a rom-com drama about a dating coach and a charming man as they tell a story of everything related to dating. Previously in September, SPOTV News also reported that Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will be starring in the drama.

The upcoming rom-com is reportedly in production with the goal of premiering in the first half of 2023.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1552863wpp/2pms-chansung-and-girls-days-sojin-confirmed-for-new-ena-rom-com-reportedly-starring-yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-and-joo-sang-wook

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

Joo Sang Woo has a perfectly symmetrical face but he rations his skinship. I don't think I've seen a spectacular kiss from him in all these years of watching dramas. Yoo InNa is wasted here.:tears: but I'll watch for her sake.

I did not watch Joo Sang Wook in romantic comedies so I have not noticed about his skinship style in kdramas. :) We don`t know who is the first main lead. It could be Yoon Hyun Min.

I like the cast and the plot is nice. We`ll see.

by lo_ve, November 7, 2022
9 1

2PM Hwang Chan Sung's next k-drama after announcing his plans to get married will be "I'm Serious About Dating."

"I'm Serious About Dating" is a new romantic comedy k-drama that will premiere in ENA. The series will be led by Yoo In Na, Joo Sang Wook, Yoon Hyun Min, and Girls Day's Park So Jin

The media outlet SPOTV News shared on November 7th that Hwang Chan Sung will also join the upcoming k-drama. This will be his first project after announcing his plans to get married.

In December 2021, Hwang Chan Sung announced that he is getting married to her non-celebrity girlfriend. He also revealed that they have been dating for the past five years. They also revealed the pregnancy of her girlfriend. In July 2022, they welcomed their first child.

Hwang Chan Sung and his fiancé were supposed to get married early this year but it got postponed because of COVID-19. 

The 2PM member last starred in the 2021 series "Show Window: The Queen's House" with Song Yoon Ah, Lee Sung Jae, Jeon So Min, Moon Hee Kyung, and Kim Seung Soo. Hwang Chan Sung was part of several k-dramas such as "So I Married an Anti-Fan," "My Holo Love," "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim," "Romance Written Differently," "Queen for Seven Days," "Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi," "7th Grade Civil Servant," and more. 

X0dpd_2f.jpg

"I'm Serious About Dating" will revolve around a love coach and a likable man and their conversations about love. 

The upcoming series will reportedly air in the first half of 2023. According to reports, the k-drama already began filming. 

"I'm Serious About Dating" will be added to the list of k-dramas by ENA. The broadcast channel is known for its series Extraordinary Attorney Woo," "Good Job," "Love Is for Suckers," "Unlock the Boss," and "New Recruit." 

https://mydramalist.com/article/2pm-s-hwang-chan-sung-to-join-the-new-k-drama-i-m-serious-about-dating

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

December 5 2022

Yoo In-Na, Yoon Hyun-Min, & Joo Sang-Wook cast in ENA drama “Bora! Deborah”

Bora_Deborah-SM1.jpeg

Yoo In-Na, Yoon Hyun-Min, & Joo Sang-Wook are cast in ENA drama series “Bora! Deborah.” The romantic-comedy drama series follow Yoo In-Na as Yeon Bo-Ra. She is a writer and dating coach, working the pen name of Deborah. Yoon Hyun-Min will play Lee Soo-Hyeok. He is chic man who has difficulty with falling in love. Joo Sang-Wook will play Han Sang-Jin. He is best friends and a business partner with Lee Soo-Hyeok.

“Bora! Deborah” first airs sometime in the first half of 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yeon Bo-Ra (Yoo In-Na) is a writer and she works under the pen name of Deborah. She is the author of a best-selling book about love and she is also famous as a dating coach. She has made lots of famous sayings as a dating coach and gained sympathy from the public. As Deborah, Yeon Bo-Ra is honest, witty, and popular with women. As Yeon Bo-Ra, things are different for her. She gets involved with Lee Soo-Hyeok (Yoon Hyun-Min).

Lee Soo-Hyeok works as a publishing planner. He is an unpredictable man. He is sometimes gentle and passionate to women, but sometimes indifferent and cold. Love is a difficult thing for him. He doesn’t like Deborah, who talks like she knows everything about love, but he unexpectedly gets involved with her and faces a change in his life.

Meanwhile, Han Sang-Jin (Joo Sang-Wook) is the CEO of Jinri Publishing Company. He is Lee Soo-Hyeok’s close friend and business partner. Han Sang-Jin is witty, smart and good-mannered. He is loved by everyone. He prefers to keep a freewheeling lifestyle, rather than a deep romantic relationship.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-joo-sang-wook-cast-in-ena-drama-bora-deborah

Did they change the title? What a name! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Bora! Deborah, 보라! 데보라 - Yoo In na, Joo Sang Wook & Yoon Hyun Min- Premieres in first half 2023

Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, And Joo Sang Wook Confirmed For New Rom-Com

Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, And Joo Sang Wook Confirmed For New Rom-Com

Dec 5, 2022
by S. Nam

Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will be starring in the new ENA drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title)!

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of the greatest dating coach Deborah and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk who struggles with love. The drama will be helmed by director Lee Tae Gon of “Mad for Each Other,” “Diary of a Prosecutor,” and “Hello, My Twenties” Seasons 1 and 2 and penned by scriptwriter Ah Kyung who wrote “Mad for Each Other.” Previously, it was also revealed that 2PM’s Chansung and Girl’s Day’s Sojin will be starring in the drama.

On December 5, it was confirmed that Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will be leading the drama. Yoo In Na will transform into the greatest dating coach Deborah, a dating influencer who is witty and honest. She is even a star author who has a best selling novel on romantic relationships. However, despite being sincere about dating, she has no foresight when it comes to her own relationship and gets backstabbed instead.

Yoo In Na, who will dynamically portray Deborah’s return after failing in love, shared, “I’m happy and excited. I hope many people will laugh, cry, and relate together. I will do my best to showcase a great project, so please look forward to it.”

Yoon Hyun Min will play the prickly but charming publishing planner Lee Soo Hyuk. Passionate while seeming indifferent and affectionate while seeming uncaring, Lee Soo Hyuk is a man who struggles with love. Sometimes, Lee Soo Hyuk comes off as an idealist when it comes to dating, but other times, he appears to not believe in love, raising questions about his character. He finds Deborah, who talks as if she has mastered all the romance in the world, untrustworthy and unsatisfactory. However, he begins to change as he unexpectedly becomes intertwined with Deborah.

Yoon Hyun Min remarked, “I’m grateful to be able to greet viewers with a new project for the first time in a while. It’s an honor to be able to work together with awesome actors and production crew on top of an excellent script. I will work hard to do my best to film.”

Joo Sang Wook will be playing Han Sang Jin who finds dating light and easy. As the CEO of the book publishing house Jinri, he is close friends and business partners with Lee Soo Hyuk. Sharp and well-mannered, Han Sang Jin is a mood maker who receives lots of love from everyone. Rather than a serious relationship, he enjoys a life of freedom, making him a rather difficult man.

Having showcased a variety of diverse characters across different genres in the past, Joo Sang Wook shared, “I will be greeting viewers with ‘Bo Ra! Deborah,’ which will awaken viewers’ love cells! It feels fresh to greet everyone with a modern drama after a long time. We are having fun while preparing with the greatest director, actors, and staff, so please anticipate.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1557165wpp/yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-and-joo-sang-wook-confirmed-for-new-rom-com

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

by lo_ve, December 5, 2022
11 4

Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will be the main leads of the new ENA K-drama.

On December 5th, it was officially confirmed that Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will be working together in the upcoming ENA series titled "I'm Serious About Dating."

"I'm Serious About Dating" is the latest work of director Lee Tae Gon and writer Ah Kyung. This will be their next collaboration work after the series "Mad for Each Other."

The upcoming series will tell about the romance between Deborah, the strongest love coach, and Lee Soo Hyuk, a chic man who's not easy to fall in love with.

"I'm Serious About Dating" will air in the first half of 2023.

vkr62_2f.jpg

Yoo In Na will play the role of Deborah she is the best love coach. She is honest and witty and also a wannabe Love Influencer. Aside from that, she is also a star writer of best-selling love books. 

The actress shared her thoughts about joining the series, "I'm happy and excited to be part of the series. I hope many people will relate to my character. I will do my best to show you good work. Please look forward to our drama."

Yoon Hyun Min will portray the role of Lee Soo Hyuk. He is a publishing planner. He is known for being chic yet friendly. He is a man with difficulty in love. The actor shared, "I am grateful to meet the viewers in a new work after a long time. It's an honor to be working with great actors and directors. I will do my best to film it."

Joo Sang Wook will play the role of Han Sang Jin. He is a person who is easy to date. He is a close friend and business partner of Lee So Hyuk. He is known for having good sense and great manners. He is loved by everyone.

The actor also shared his insights into joining the series, he stated, "I will be part of the upcoming drama 'I'm Serious About Dating' which will awaken the viewers' dating cells. It feels new to greet everyone with a modern drama after a long time. I'm having a great time preparing with the best directors, actors, and staff, so please look forward to it."

"I'm Serious About Dating" will be added to the drama lineup of ENA for 2023. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-and-joo-sang-wook-are-confirmed-for-a-new-ena-k-drama

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

News bites: December 7, 2022

by tccolb

• ENA is lining up a new rom-com called Bora! Deborah, which stars Yoo Inna (Snowdrop), Yoon Hyun-min (The Goddess of Revenge), and Joo Sang-wook (Alchemy of Souls). Slated to air in 2023, Ah Kyung (Mad for Each Other) will be penning the scripts with PD Lee Tae-gon (Mad for Each Other, Age of Youth 2) attached to direct. [Sports Kyunghyang]

0000853190_001_20221205093901327.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-7-2022/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

iKON’s Junhoe Confirmed To Join New Drama Starring Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, And Joo Sang Wook

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 19, 2022
by S. Kim

iKON’s Junhoe will be taking on the challenge of acting once again!

On December 19, a representative of YG Entertainment shared that Junhoe will appear in ENA’s new drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title).

Also starring Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook, “Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of the greatest dating coach Deborah and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk who struggles with love. The drama will be helmed by director Lee Tae Gon of “Mad for Each Other,” “Diary of a Prosecutor,” and “Hello, My Twenties” Seasons 1 and 2 and penned by scriptwriter Ah Kyung who wrote “Mad for Each Other.”

Junhoe will take on the role of Yang Jin Ho, a well-rounded young man in his 20s who is good at various things including sports, singing, and cooking but has nothing he wants to do. Junhoe is expected to add charms to the drama by portraying Yang Jin Ho who pursues fateful love. Junhoe remarked, “I am very excited because this is my first drama, and I feel honored to be able to be part of this great project. I will work hard to show [viewers] a new side of me, so please show a lot of interest and love.”

Junhoe, who is receiving lots of love as a member of the idol group iKON, was previously confirmed to star in the film “Even If I Die, One More Time” (working title). With the casting news for his first drama “Bo Ra! Deborah,” the artist foreshadowed his various acting activities.

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is scheduled to broadcast in the first half of 2023. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1559174wpp/ikons-junhoe-confirmed-to-join-new-drama-starring-yoo-in-na-yoon-hyun-min-and-joo-sang-wook

• Like 1
  • Love 1

News bites: December 21, 2022

by tccolb

iKon’s Ju-ne (a.k.a. Gu Jun-hoe) is making his drama debut, joining Yoo Inna (Snowdrop) and Yoon Hyun-min (The Goddess of Revenge) ib ENA’s Bora! Deborah. With production led by the team who created Mad for Each Other – writer Ah Kyung and PD Lee Tae-gon – the rom-com is set to air in the early half of 2023. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-21-2022/

• Love 1

by lo_ve, December 22, 2022
0 0

Girls Day's Park So Jin will also be part of the upcoming 2023 K-drama "Bo Ra! Deborah."

It was officially confirmed on December 22nd that Park So Jin will complete the casting of the upcoming ENA k-drama "Bo Ra! Deborah." 

This will be the second upcoming K-drama of the idol actress for 2023. It was recently revealed that Park So Jin will also join the new K-drama titled "Beneficial Fraud." 

Park So Jin is currently starring in the SBS drama "Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow." She is working alongside Lee Jae Wook, Go Yoon Jung, NU'EST's Hwang Min Hyun, Shin Seung Ho, Yoo Joon Sang, and Oh Na Ra

2022 has been a busy year for Park So Jin. She has been part of five drama series such as "Sh**ting Stars," "Alchemy of Souls Season 1," "Salon De Nabi," "May It Please the Court," and the ongoing second season of "Alchemy of Souls."

Aside from the two dramas lined up for Park So Jin next year, she will also join the upcoming film "Moradong" and will work with Lee Dong Hwi and Han Ji Eun.

WY3gl_2f.jpg

"Bo Ra! Deborah" is a romance-comedy drama that will revolve around a love coach named Deborah and a chic man named Lee Soo Hyuk who is difficult to fall in love with.

Park So Jin will work alongside main leads Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook in the upcoming series.

The idol actress will portray the role of Lee Yoo Jung. She is a magazine features editor that has a strong attachment to her work. This will be her reunion K-drama with Yoo In Na. The two have worked together previously in the series "The Spies Who Loved Me." 

"Bo Ra! Deborah" is the next collaboration work of  Lee Tae Gon and writer Ah Kyung. They previously worked together for the drama "Mad for Each Other."

The upcoming romantic comedy K-drama will premiere in the first half of 2023 and it will exclusively be available on the broadcast channel ENA.

https://mydramalist.com/article/girls-day-s-park-so-jin-to-join-the-upcoming-k-drama-bo-ra-deborah

• Like 1
  • Love 1

News bites: December 22, 2022

by tccolb

In the meantime, casting continues for ENA’s Bora! Deborah with Park So-jin (Alchemy of Souls 2) now joining the lineup as magazine editor Lee Yoo-jung. She will also be reuniting with Yoo Inna (Snowdrop), having worked together before on The Spies Who Loved Me. Also starring Yoon Hyun-min (The Goddess of Revenge), the rom-com is currently being planned to broadcast in early 2023. [MBN]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/news-bites-december-22-2022/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
by lo_ve, February 10, 2023
7 1

2 PM's Hwang Chan Sung is officially returning to the k-drama scene with Bo Ra! Deborah.

On February 10, it was officially confirmed that Hwang Chan Sung will be joining Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, Joo Sang Wook, Girls Day's Park So Jin, and iKON's June

Bo Ra! Deborah will be the collaboration work of director Lee Tae Gon and writer Ah Kyung. They previously worked together on the drama Mad for Each Other. The upcoming k-drama will reveal the romance between Deborah, the greatest love coach, and Lee Soo Hyuk, a chic man who has difficulties with love. 

Yoo In Na will portray the role of Deborah while Yoon Hyun Min will give life to the role of Lee Soo Hyuk. 

Bo Ra! Deborah will premiere in the first half of 2023 and it will exclusively air on the ENA broadcast channel.

jQEmKv_2f.jpg

Hwang Chan Sung will play the role of Noh Joo Wan. He is an attractive and capable single man who will show unpredictable chemistry with Yoo In Na's character Deborah. 

The 2 PM member shared his thoughts on joining the upcoming k-drama. Hwang Chan Sung revealed, "Noh Joo Wan is a fresh character that I haven't done before so I'm more affectionate to the character. I hope that people will support and watch the roller coaster of emotions experienced by people who are in a relationship. We ask for your interest in the upcoming drama that will be completed with great directing skills and attractive scenes."

This will be the comeback of Hwang Chan Sung to the k-drama scene after two years. The actor last starred in the series Show Window: The Queen's House wherein he got praised for the realistic acting of his character. 

Hwang Chan Sung made his debut as a 2 PM member in 2008. He began his acting career in 2006 through the comedy k-drama Unstoppable High Kick. Since then, the idol actor has been active both in his idol and acting activities.

In December 2021, Hwang Chan Sung announced that he is getting married. In July 2022, the 2 PM member welcomed his first child. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/2pm-s-hwang-chan-sung-to-return-to-acting-with-bo-ra-deborah

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo In Na Is A Talented Dating Coach Who Keeps Failing In Her Own Relationships In New Rom-Com Drama

Yoo In Na Is A Talented Dating Coach Who Keeps Failing In Her Own Relationships In New Rom-Com Drama

ENA’s upcoming drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) has unveiled new posters featuring Yoo In Na!

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of the greatest dating coach Deborah and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min) who struggles with love. The drama will be helmed by director Lee Tae Gon of “Mad for Each Other,” “Diary of a Prosecutor,” and “Hello, My Twenties” Seasons 1 and 2 and penned by scriptwriter Ah Kyung who wrote “Mad for Each Other.”“ “Bo Ra! Deborah” also stars Joo Sang Wook, 2PM’s Chansung, and Girl’s Day’s Sojin, and more.

Yoo In Na will transform into the greatest dating coach Deborah, a dating influencer who is witty and honest. She is even a star author who has a best selling novel on romantic relationships. However, despite being sincere about dating, she has no foresight when it comes to her own relationships and gets backstabbed instead.

In the newly released posters, Deborah graces the covers of magazines as she is a famous influencer. However, the contrasting concepts of the two magazine cover photos stimulate viewers’ curiosity. In the first image, Deborah captivates with her lovely and bright smile on top of her confident appearance.

deborah.jpeg

Unlike the previous photo, the poster below features Deborah in tears. Her face stained with tears and mascara as well as a broken glass and rain icons on the bottom right give hint at the upheaval that she will face in her love life. In particular, the text that is written in reverse from the previous poster, “LOSER? or LOVER!” makes viewers look forward to the bittersweet romance of dating coach Deborah.

deborah_2.jpeg

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is set to premiere on April 12 at 9:00 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1570925wpp/yoo-in-na-is-a-talented-dating-coach-who-keeps-failing-in-her-own-relationships-in-new-rom-com-drama

• Like 2

by Lily Alice, March 7, 2023
14 6

The upcoming rom-com Bo Ra! Deborah is officially confirmed to premiere on April 12. 

Bo Ra! Deborah tells the love story of a dating coach and a chic publishing planner who struggles when it comes to love. 

The drama casts the stunning actress Yoo In Na as Yeon Bo Ra. Bo Ra! Deborah will be the actress's first drama after SnowdropShe will be seen as an influencer in dating and a prolific writer of a best-selling romance novel. Yeon Bo Ra works as a writer under the pen name Deborah. Her life as a writer and dating coach Deborah is perfect as she gains a lot of popularity for her work. But her life as Yeon Bo Ra is different. 

Yoon Hyun Min plays the male lead Lee Soo Hyeok - a publishing planner with a picky but pleasant personality who dislikes Deborah because of her know-it-all attitude about love. But he begins to see her in a different light when he unexpectedly gets involved with her. And Joo Sang Wook is the smart and well-natured Han Sang Jin - the best friend of Soo Hyeok and CEO of Jinri Publishing Company. The drama also includes Park So JinHwang Chan Sun, and iKON group vocalist June

Along with the confirmation of the release date, ENA has also released teaser posters of Yoo In Na from the drama. In one of the posters, she is seen smiling with twinkling eyes, portraying her character Deborah's perfect life. 

2ww5vW_2f.png

On the other hand, the second poster shows a sharp contrast with Yoo In Na in a messy state with her makeup smudged and a sad expression on her face. The contrasting posters draw curiosity as to the life of the character the actress plays. 

RBBbLV_2f.png

Bo Ra! Deborah is directed by Lee Tae Gon, well known for his work in dramas like Diary of a Prosecutor and Age of YouthAh Kyung penned the screenplay. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/bo-ra-deborah-confirms-premiere-date

• Like 2
  • Love 1