[Drama 2024] The Queen of Tears / 눈물의 여왕 - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won

Maetawinz

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Appear To Be A Happily Wedded Couple In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Appear To Be A Happily Wedded Couple In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has shared heart-fluttering stills of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

The newly released stills capture the dazzling wedding ceremony of Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In, who captured the attention of the world with their marriage. After exchanging rings amidst everyone’s blessings, the two enjoy a happy time together on their honeymoon.

kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won-2-.jpegkim-ji-won-kim-soo-hyun.jpeg

Although the stills appear to hint at their harmonious married life, another image captures Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In glaring daggers at each other. With the sweet smiles from their newlywed days gone, there is only a cold atmosphere surrounding the two, making viewers curious to find out what happened to the couple.

kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won-2.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642637wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-appear-to-be-a-happily-wedded-couple-in-queen-of-tears

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Can’t Believe They’re Attracted To Each Other In Hilarious “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Can’t Believe They’re Attracted To Each Other In Hilarious “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

tvN’s upcoming drama “Queen of Tears” has released character teasers for its two leads!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

Hong Hae In’s character teaser begins by showing a marriage in crisis: the heiress expresses annoyance as rumors swirl that Baek Hyun Woo married her for her money. She then brusquely tells her husband, “Come somewhere with me,” but is turned down on the spot when he spits back, “I’m not going.”

However, things take an unexpected turn when Hong Hae In suddenly finds herself inexplicably attracted to Baek Hyun Woo. She asks in confusion, “Could there be a woman whose heart suddenly starts racing when she sees her husband?” Her secretary (played by Apink’s Yoon Bomi) hilariously replies, “It sounds like she probably has a physical illness.”

Hong Hae In continues, “I didn’t use to be like this,” before adding in disbelief, “Now my heart even flutters when I look at my husband.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceaLL-JLUjk

Meanwhile, Baek Hyun Woo’s teaser begins with him wearily declaring, “My boss is my wife. I hate her. Of course, I also hate my in-laws. But what I hate even more is my wife.”

However, Baek Hyun Woo suddenly undergoes the same mysterious change of heart as Hong Hae In. After marveling at her beauty, he asks himself in shock, “Why is she pretty? Why does she look pretty [to me]?” He then surprises his wife by expressing concern for her, worrying out loud that she might catch a cold and tenderly putting a bandage on a scrape for her.

Later, Hong Hae In flusters Baek Hyun Woo by asking him in bed at night, “If the bed is too small, do you want to hold each other?” At the very end of the teaser, he stops Hong Hae In from leaving to ask her, “Are you going to go to sleep right away?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJXfDo5i4I

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643162wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-cant-believe-theyre-attracted-to-each-other-in-hilarious-queen-of-tears-teasers

Spoiler

Park Sung Hoon Transforms Into A Talented Investor Shrouded In Mystery In Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Park Sung Hoon Transforms Into A Talented Investor Shrouded In Mystery In Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has charismatic stills of Park Sung Hoon!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

In the newly released stills, Park Sung Hoon transforms into Yoon Eun Sung, a former Wall Street analyst and current M&A expert. Eun Sung is a famous and talented investor who knows how to predict the success and failure of investments.

queen-of-tears-still-01.jpeg

There are many people who want to know about Eun Sung, but his private life is completely shrouded in a veil. While there are many chaebols making offers to Eun Sung, he chooses the Queens Group for an unknown reason, raising curiosity.

queen-of-tears-still-03.jpeg

In public, Eun Sung captures the hearts of investors with a gentle yet confident smile, but when he is alone, he maintains a cold gaze without hesitation. Viewers are curious to find out what Eun Sung’s true identity is.

queen-of-tears-still-02.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643562wpp/park-sung-hoon-transforms-into-a-talented-investor-shrouded-in-mystery-in-upcoming-drama-queen-of-tears

KIm Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Are A Couple Experiencing The Ups And Downs Of Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

KIm Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Are A Couple Experiencing The Ups And Downs Of Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled new posters!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

In a newly released poster, the two stand face-to-face in front of a romantic backdrop. In contrast to the breathtaking scenery behind them, Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In gaze at each other with stiff and cold expressions. The text, “We married because we were in love, but why don’t we love each other after getting married?” hints at their strained marriage.

queen-of-tears-1-.jpeg

Another poster depicts the two enjoying time to themselves amidst a field of pink flowers which is full of the heartwarming vibes of spring. The text, “Right this moment, a love story that is miraculously starting anew,” conveys heart-fluttering excitement to viewers, raising anticipation for what will cause the two to start feeling love for one another again.

queen-of-tears-2-.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643902wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-are-a-couple-experiencing-the-ups-and-downs-of-marriage-in-queen-of-tears-posters

Kwak Dong Yeon And Lee Joo Bin Showcase Lovey-Dovey Couple Chemistry In “Queen Of Tears”

Kwak Dong Yeon And Lee Joo Bin Showcase Lovey-Dovey Couple Chemistry In “Queen Of Tears”

Queen of Tears” dropped heart-fluttering stills of Kwak Dong Yeon and Lee Joo Bin!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

The newly released stills feature Hong Hae In’s younger brother Hong Soo Chul (Kwak Dong Yeon) and his wife Cheon Da Hye (Lee Joo Bin). Having to grow up under a strict and competent older sister, Hong Soo Chul takes someone who is complete opposite from Hong Hae In as his ideal type. His business acumen is always less than that of his older sister, so he is often criticized by his grandfather Hong Man Dae (Kim Kap Soo).

queen-of-tears-stills-01.jpeg

His wife Cheon Da Hye, who is elegant and has the exact opposite personality from her sister-in-law Hong Hae In, is the only person who makes Hong Soo Chul feel worthy and proud of himself. As a wise wife, she always laughs at Hong Soo Chul’s silly jokes, garnering affection from the seniors in Queens Group.

queen-of-tears-stills-02.jpeg

The still images below capture the lovey-dovey moments of Hong Soo Chul and Cheon Da Hye. They take great care of each other with actions such as wiping each other’s mouths or feeding each other fruit, showcasing great chemistry as a couple in their third year of marriage.

Spoiler

queen-of-tears-stills-03.jpeg

Spoiler

queen-of-tears-stills-04.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” is set to premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644115wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-and-lee-joo-bin-showcase-lovey-dovey-couple-chemistry-in-queen-of-tears

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

Song Joong Ki Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Song Joong Ki Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Song Joong Ki will be making a special appearance in “Queen of Tears” to show his support for his agency’s fellow actress Kim Ji Won!

On February 23, Xportsnews reported that Song Koong Ki recently finished filming his special appearance for the new tvN drama “Queen of Tears.”

In response to the report, a representative of “Queen of Tears” shared, “Song Joong Ki will make a special appearance in ‘Queen of Tears.'”

It was reported that Song Joong Ki’s special appearance was made possible through his link to Kim Ji Won. Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won previously worked together in the KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun” and the tvN drama “Arthdal Chronicles.” In addition, the two actors have been under the same agency HighZium Studio since 2022.

Song Joong Ki is also currently gearing up for the March 1 release of his new film “My Name is Loh Kiwan.”

Meanwhile, “Queen of Tears” is set to premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644340wpp/song-joong-ki-confirmed-to-make-special-appearance-in-kim-ji-won-and-kim-soo-hyuns-upcoming-drama-queen-of-tears

Spoiler

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Have Awkward Dinners With Their In-Laws In “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Have Awkward Dinners With Their In-Laws In “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled contrasting family teasers starring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

The newly released family posters and teasers depict the differences between how the Queens Group and the Yongduri family enjoy their meal. In the Queens Group meal, the family enjoys fine dining befitting of Korea’s greatest chaebol family amidst a luxurious atmosphere. In the teaser, Baek Hyeon Woo remarks accusingly, “You said you would never make me cry.”

In the poster, Baek Hyeon Woo stands behind his wife Hong Hae In. Baek Hyeon Woo is the only one standing up without a chair, and the text behind him reads, “Supermarket prince who has been left to Queens Group.”

kim-soo-hyun-1-.jpeg

In stark contrast to Hong Hae In’s family meal, the Yongduri family meal is boisterous and homey. Shrouded in warm light, the teaser creates a heartwarming atmosphere as the family prepares an extravagant meal for their daughter-in-law with dishes such as baeksuk (boiled chicken) and galbijjim (braised short ribs). However, Hong Hae In looks lost as she wonders, “You’re leaving me here like this?”

Spoiler

The teaser further highlights Hong Hae In’s discomfort and confusion as she sits stiffly unlike Baek Hyeon Woo who is digging heartily into his meal. Not to mention, Hong Hae In is the only one dressed in formal attire as everyone else wears comfortable clothing. The text on the poster reads, “Queens Group’s Queen who has been dropped in Yongduri.”

kim-ji-won-11.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644322wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-have-awkward-dinners-with-their-in-laws-in-queen-of-tears-teasers

Spoiler

“Queen Of Tears” Unveils Breathtaking Wedding Pictorial Starring Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won

“Queen Of Tears” Unveils Breathtaking Wedding Pictorial Starring Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has dropped a breathtaking wedding pictorial of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Ahead of the highly-anticipated premiere, “Queen of Tears” unveiled a wedding pictorial of Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In, who fall in love after growing up in completely different worlds. The dating news of new employee Baek Hyeon Woo and chaebol Hong Hae In caused great buzz, and eventually, the two become the couple of the century through their marriage following Hong Hae In’s proposal.

The newly released photos portray the happy moments of the Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In couple, who have been a hot topic since they were dating. Baek Hyeon Woo charms in his clean-cut tuxedo while Hong Hae In exudes elegance in her stunning wedding dress.

queen-of-tears-2.jpeg

Additional stills capture the wedding ceremony. Baek Hyeon Woo smiles with heart-fluttering excitement as he waits for the bride at the end of the aisle, and Hong Hae In nervously adjusts her sleeve while waiting in the bridal suite. The beautiful photos raise anticipation for the future of the lovely couple.

kim-soo-hyun-5-.jpegkim-ji-won-5-.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644786wpp/queen-of-tears-unveils-breathtaking-wedding-pictorial-starring-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Drift Apart After Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Drift Apart After Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has dropped two posters hinting at the turbulent post-marriage life of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Ahead of its premiere, “Queen of Tears” has revealed “tearful” and “distant” version posters, offering glimpses into the unpredictable married life of the “couple of the century” Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In.

In the tearful poster, Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In embrace tightly, yet their faces reveal conflicting emotions. While Baek Hyeon Woo wears a warm smile, Hong Hae In’s expression appears chilly yet sorrowful. Notably, the dazzling jewel adorning the cheek of the “queen of department stores” Hong Hae In is reminiscent of tears, sparking intrigue about her story.

Furthermore, the text on the poster, “We marry because we love, but why do we stop loving after marriage?” hints at the shifting dynamics of the couple’s relationship post-marriage.

queen-of-tears-2-1.jpeg

Meanwhile, the distant version poster depicts the couple seated at opposite ends of a sofa. Post-marriage, Hong Hae In maintains her trademark cold yet relaxed aura, while Baek Hyeon Woo sits frozen at the edge of the sofa, visibly tense. The caption, “The marriage of the century…or so I thought,” also suggests the change in their lives after the marriage.

queen-of-tears-1.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645432wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-drift-apart-after-marriage-in-queen-of-tears-posters

• Like 2

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun Dishes On Working With Kim Ji Won In Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun Dishes On Working With Kim Ji Won In Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun has shared his thoughts on his upcoming drama “Queen of Tears”!

“The Queen of Tears” garnered attention as Kim Soo Hyun’s return to the small screen and his reunion with writer Park Ji Eun. Sharing his thoughts on taking on the project, Kim Soo Hyun shared, “I feel both honored but also a bit burdened to be given a project with such a tremendous amount of charm.”

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-1.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun’s character Baek Hyeon Woo was born and raised in the rural outskirts of Yongduri. After graduating from a prestigious law school, he ascended to the position of legal director at Queens Group. He fell in love with Hong Hae In, a third-generation chaebol, whom he met accidentally as a new employee, and they have been married for three years.

Expectations are high for Kim Soo Hyun’s portrayal of a married couple alongside Kim Ji Won, especially considering his well-received performances in romantic comedies. Commenting on his role as a devoted and loving husband, Kim Soo Hyun declared, “I wish to showcase a sweet charm [of a husband],” heightening anticipation.

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-2.jpg

Describing Kim Ji Won as a “good-natured person,” Kim Soo Hyun shared, “She responds well to my jokes, and her reactions vary depending on the effort I put into different scenes, which makes me feel like she is very focused and genuinely listening to what I’m saying.”

kim-soo-hyun-queen-of-tears-3.jpg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645694wpp/kim-soo-hyun-dishes-on-working-with-kim-ji-won-in-upcoming-drama-queen-of-tears

• Like 2

I'll be watching as time allows. Love the writer Park Ji-Eun, and it will be fun to see Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won together. That was an unexpected pairing. And @partyon let's see what Kwakkie does with his role! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Don’t Know If They’ve Fallen In Love Or In Danger In “Queen Of Tears”

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Don’t Know If They’ve Fallen In Love Or In Danger In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN has unveiled a new teaser and poster for its upcoming drama “Queen of Tears”!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

The newly released poster captures the stifling tension and frosty vibe between the two spouses. Despite wearing matching couple outfits and sitting side by side, with their wedding rings glinting on their respective fingers, Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In don’t look all that happy together. In fact, not only are they not looking at one another, but their bodies are actually tilted slightly away from each other.

The poster’s caption asks, “Love? Danger? Which one have we fallen into?”

Queen-of-Tears.jpg

Meanwhile, the teaser amusingly depicts the unfortunate state of the couple’s marriage. Baek Hyun Woo says with a smile, “Today is our wedding anniversary,” only to have Hong Hae In respond coldly, “So?”

Baek Hyun Woo then complains, “You promised that you would never make me cry,” followed by a montage of the unhappy husband breaking down sobbing on multiple occasions.

Check out the new teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ljk0wPP40

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645932wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-dont-know-if-theyve-fallen-in-love-or-in-danger-in-queen-of-tears

• Like 1