Director: Lee Gwang-Young, Kim Ji-Yeon

Writer: Kim Ga Eun

Release Date: February 22,  2023- April 13, 2023

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Tell Me It’s Love” is a romantic drama about a man and woman who become entangled due to revenge, but they forget all about it and shed tears because they feel sorry for each other. They start off with sharp emotions because they are exhausted of harsh reality, but as they understand each other, they will grow and change.

Cast

Lee Sung Kyung as Shim Woo Joo

Kim Young Kwang as Han Dong Jin

Sung Joon as Yoon Joon

Park Jin Ah as

Kim Ye Won as Sim Hye Seung

Ahn Hee Yeon as Kang Min Young

Sung Ryung as Kim Yu Ri

Yeon Je-hyung as Kang Goon

Jang Sung Bum as

Nam Ki Ae as

Character descriptions

324716085_712028270272476_59943620685172

Shim Woo Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) was hurt by family affairs, she decides to take revenge on a man named Han Dong Jin, who has affected her life. However, after getting to know more about him, she experiences other emotions that shuts out her thirst for vengeance.

324717576_1193043764970441_3002669382313

Han Dong Jin (Kim Young Kwang) is a workaholic who becomes immersed in work to endure his fight against loneliness. He’s hurt by love, and he struggles with a desolate life. However, he undergoes unexpected changes when he meets a woman who is bent on getting revenge.

Spoiler

325207869_910074270361814_61037303363584

325237338_1733430313719188_7527572846821

324944235_121902837447024_25487901301452

Posters

call-it-love_poster.jpeg

Teasers/Trailers

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

Lee Sung Kyung In Talks + Kim Young Kwang Confirmed For Upcoming Romance Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 21, 2022
by L. Kim

Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang may be starring in a new drama together!

On April 21, News1 reported that Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang will play the lead characters in the drama “Tell Me It’s Love” (literal translation).

Following reports, a source from Lee Sung Kyung’s agency YG Entertainment clarified, “She received an offer [for the drama] and is positively reviewing it.” Kim Young Kwang’s agency Wide-S Company stated, “Kim Young Kwang will be appearing in the new drama ‘Tell Me It’s Love.'” According to a source from his label, the drama recently began filming, and the actor is also in the middle of shooting.

“Tell Me It’s Love” is a romantic drama about a man and woman who become entangled due to revenge, but they forget all about it and shed tears because they feel sorry for each other. They start off with sharp emotions because they are exhausted of harsh reality, but as they understand each other, they will grow and change.

Lee Sung Kyung has been offered the role of the female lead Shim Woo Joo. Hurt by family affairs, she decides to take revenge on a man named Han Dong Jin, who has affected her life. However, after getting to know more about him, she experiences other emotions that shuts out her thirst for vengeance.

Kim Young Kwang will play the male lead Han Dong Jin. He is a workaholic who becomes immersed in work to endure his fight against loneliness. He’s hurt by love, and he struggles with a desolate life. However, he undergoes unexpected changes when he meets a woman who is bent on getting revenge.

“Tell Me It’s Love” is currently in discussion to be released on an OTT platform and is aiming to be released in the first half of next year.

Lee Sung Kyung’s newest drama “Sh**ting Stars” premieres n April 22 at 10:40 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1522992wpp/lee-sung-kyung-in-talks-kim-young-kwang-confirmed-for-upcoming-romance-drama

Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang to Star in New Romance Drama “Tell Me It’s Love”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-and-Kim-Young-Kwang-New-D

On April 21, the South Korean media agency News1 reported that Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang are reportedly to lead a new Disney+ romance drama, ‘Tell Me It’s Love.’

Following the reports, both actors’ agencies responded. Kim Young Kwang’s agency Wide-S Company confirmed the news and stated,

Furthermore, a source from the agency said that the drama has begun filming. In addition, the actor is now in the middle of it.

On the other hand, Lee Sung Kyung’s agency, YG Entertainment, announced that the actress had received the offer without confirming her participation. However, the agency stated,

“Tell Me It’s Love” is a heartfelt drama about a man and a woman who meets due to vengeance. However, they get over their pain as they learn more about each other. They even shed tears since they feel sorry for one another. And in time, they developed strong feelings and bonds with one another. The drama series is scheduled to air on Disney+ in the first half of 2023.

If Lee Sung Kyung is confirmed to play in this drama, this will be her second project with Kim Young Kwang. Their first project was a legal thriller movie in 2017 titled “Broker.

In this drama, Lee Sung Kyung got an offer to play the female lead of Shim Woo Joo. She determines to take revenge on a man named Han Dong Jin who has harmed her family. However, when she learns more about him, she finds other emotions rise, and she suffers confusion instead of revenge.

Kim Young Kwang will play the male lead of Han Dong Jin. He is a workaholic who becomes obsessed with his work in order to deal with his loneliness. Wounded by love, he’s trying to make sense of his life. And when he encounters a woman who wants to take revenge on him, he experiences unexpected changes.

Currently, Lee Sung Kyung is playing in a new drama titled “Sh**ting Stars” alongside Kim Young Dae. The series airs every Friday and Sunday at 10:40 PM on tvN. Meanwhile, Kim Young Kwang is very busy this year. He has two new dramas to premiere; “Somebody” and “A Year-End Medley: Extended Version.” Next year, he will continue to play in his following projects, “Tell Me, It’s Love” and “Mission 2: Possible 2.

https://www.kpoppost.com/lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-new-romance-drama-tell-me-its-love/

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Tell Me It`s Love, 사랑이라 말해요- Lee Sung Kyung & Kim Young Kwang-Premieres in first half 2023

Sung Joon in talks to join Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang in romance drama 'Say It's Love'

1656641168-20220630-sungjoon.jpg

According to reports on July 1, actor Sung Joon is in talks to return to the small-screen in the new romance drama 'Say It's Love'. 

If cast, Sung Joon will be joining Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang, who previously joined the production's cast earlier this year. 'Say It's Love' tells the story of a man and a woman who meet while plotting revenge. But the desire for revenge is soon forgotten when feelings of sympathy for another person's heartbreak begin to transform the main characters for the better. 

Say It's Love' will likely air via a streaming platform some time in the first half of 2023. 

[UPDATE] A representative of Sung Joon's agency has now confirmed that the actor has begun filming for 'Say It's Love'.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/sung-joon-in-talks-to-join-lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-in-romance-drama-say-its-love

Actor Seong-jun will appear in the new drama 'Tell Me It's Love'.

534025_746860_2248.jpg

According to a report by Spotify News on the 1st, Seong-jun will appear as the lead in the new drama 'Tell Me It's Love'. Kim Young-kwang and Lee Sung-kyung, who have previously been known to appear, will be working together.

In this work, Seong-jun takes on the role of Yoon-jun, the perfect mystery of Shim Woo-joo. Yoon Jun is a person who grew up in a rigid family. No one in the family knows his true personality, but he is the best friend of the universe and shares all of each other's secrets.

After showing off his unique charm with his comeback work 'Greek Mansion' after his discharge, Sung-jun is about to release the Korean fantasy drama 'Island'. Expectations are high as to how he will captivate viewers through his next work, 'Tell Me It's Love'. 'Tell Me Love' is under discussion on OTT programming and is in full swing with the goal of releasing it in the first half of next year.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=534025

• Like 2

Lee Sung Kyung Shares The Difference Between Acting And Modeling, Anticipation For Her Upcoming Dramas, And More

Oct 27, 2022
by S. Cho

Lee Sung Kyung has graced the cover of Elle Korea’s upcoming special issue!

The interviewer mentioned how different Lee Sung Kyung appeared when working as an actress and as a model and the star remarked, “I’m so grateful you say that!” She added, “When I act, I focus on a different person’s world. Even when I’m home, I create circumstances where I can focus and think endlessly about the character’s entire history until I reach the situation they’re at. I have to familiarize myself in order to feel comfortable on set. Perhaps that’s Lee Sung Kyung’s total freedom.”

She added, “Photo shoots are like a playground. Because it feels like showing myself as a person, however I want. Of course with acting, you gain the result created after intense deliberation, the process of empathizing is precious, and that project and character become my life. These two fields fill me up in different ways.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-1.jpeg

[...]

When asked which character of hers was the most touching, Lee Sung Kyung answered, “I can’t tell you in detail, but Shim Woo Joo of my upcoming romance drama ‘Tell Me It’s Love‘ [literal translation]. As she’s the character I’m acting as now, my heart is inevitably drawn [to her]. Out of all the characters I’ve played, she smiles the least. I think I’ll be able to showcase a new character that I haven’t shown yet.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1551784wpp/lee-sung-kyung-shares-the-difference-between-acting-and-modeling-anticipation-for-her-upcoming-dramas-and-more

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

New stills for Disney+ revenge melodrama Call it Love

by Jenzy

Love-1.jpeg

Disney+ is starting to release information on their upcoming offering — the revenge melodrama Call it Love — and it’s already looking like it’s going to be a hair-pulling, yet potentially deeply rewarding journey. Starring Kim Young-kwang (Somebody) and Lee Sung-kyung (Shooting Stars), the drama has already had a press conference — and released some stills — to let us know what to expect.

In a pseudo-Cinderella tale of sorts, Lee Sung-kyung plays Shim Woo-joo, a young girl whose cheating father passed away, leaving her under the care of one of her father’s mistresses, who promptly kicks her out onto the streets. Woo-joo is devastated and schemes of ways to repay her former stepmother by way of seducing her stepmother’s son, Han Dong-jin (Kim Young-kwang). However, things become complicated when she ends up actually falling for him instead of — you know — using him as a tool against her stepmom and discarding him afterward. Together, the two of them will have to learn to heal and put aside their mutual revenge plans for the sake of love.

The plot on its own is surprisingly – dare I say painfully — simple: orphaned girl falls in love with the son of her evil stepmom. On its own, the premise sounds like pure soap, but all the press statements promise a slow-burn, super-realistic romance from our lead couple, which is possibly the only thing keeping it from going into full makjang territory. Of course, whether it will be successful at delivering a satisfying gradual romance remains to be seen.

Supporting the lead cast we also have Sung Joon (Island) and Kim Ye-won (You Are My Spring), whose character descriptions are yet to be released.

Written by Kim Ga Eun and Kim Ji Yeon and directed by Lee Kwang-Young (No, Thank You 2), Call It Love will premiere on Disney+ sometime in 2023.

Love-2.jpeg

Love-3.jpeg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/new-stills-for-disney-revenge-melodrama-call-it-love/

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] Call It Love/Tell Me It`s Love, 사랑이라 말해요- Lee Sung Kyung & Kim Young Kwang-Premieres on February 22

Lee Sung Kyung And Kim Young Kwang Go From Revenge To Romance In New Drama “Call It Love”

Jan 13, 2023
by S. Kim

Starring Kim Young Kwang and Lee Sung Kyung, “Call It Love” has dropped character stills and the release date!

New Disney+ original drama “Call It Love” depicts sentimental romance between Woo Joo, a woman who bravely takes on revenge which does not really suit her innate personality, and Dong Jin, a man who is too pitiful to be the target of her vengeance.

The stills capture special moments of the characters who are deeply immersed in their own stories, raising anticipation for the drama.

Lee Sung Kyung, who showcased great acting skills and chemistries with her co-stars in dramas such as “Sh**ting Stars,” “Dr. Romantic 2,” and “Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Joo,” will take on the role of Shim Woo Joo who dreams of revenge. Shim Woo Joo deliberately approaches Han Dong Jin to take revenge on him, but she gets mixed feelings as she finds out that Han Dong Jin is different from what she expected. Lee Sung Kyung is expected to perfectly portray the complicated emotions of her character, heralding the birth of another great character in her acting career.

324716085_712028270272476_59943620685172

Kim Young Kwang, who starred in various projects including dramas “Somebody” and “Hello, Me!” as well as films “On Your Wedding Day” and “Mission Possible,” will play the role of Han Dong Jin, the CEO of Choiseon Fairs. Kim Young Kwang is expected to showcase a different side of him by portraying the complexities of a lonely character.

324717576_1193043764970441_3002669382313

Sung Joon, who boasts a diverse filmography including dramas “Island” and “Discovery of Love” as well as the film “The Grotesque Mansion,” will showcase his solid acting skills by taking on the role of Shim Woo Joo’s friend Yoon Joon who has a deep wound that no one knows about.

325207869_910074270361814_61037303363584

Hani, who impressed through the dramas “Hit the Spot” and “You Raise Me Up” as well as the film “Young Adult Matters,” will play Kang Min Young, the ex-girlfriend of Han Dong Jin who wants to get back with him.

Spoiler

325237338_1733430313719188_7527572846821

Last but not least, Kim Ye Won, who showcased her delicate acting skills through dramas such as “You Are My Spring” and “Cheat On Me, If You Can,” is expected to add excitement to the story by playing the role of Shim Hye Sung, Shim Woo Joo’s elder sister who wanders in search of true love.

Spoiler

324944235_121902837447024_25487901301452

Director Lee Kwang Young remarked, “True love stories will unfold and touch [viewers’] hearts,” foreshadowing a special drama that anyone can relate to.

“Call It Love” will be released on February 22, 2023. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562740wpp/lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-go-from-revenge-to-romance-in-new-drama-call-it-love

• Like 2

January 13 2023

Still images and release date set for Disney+ drama “Call It Love”

Call_It_Love-SIB03.jpeg

First still images and release date set for Disney+ drama series “Call It Love” starring Kim Young-Kwang & Lee Sung-Kyung. The still images are of Kim Young-Kwang as Han Dong-Jin, Lee Sung-Kyung as Sim Woo-Joo, Sung Joon as Yoon Joon, Ahn Hee-Yeon as Kang Min-Young, & Kim Ye-Won as Sim Hye-Sung.

“Call It Love” will be available to stream from February 22, 2023.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Sim Woo-Joo’s (Lee Sung-Kyung) life became miserable because of her father and his mistress. After her father’s death, Sim Woo-Joo is kicked out of her home by the woman her father dated. She decides to take revenge on that woman. She approaches Han Dong-Jin (Kim Young-Kwang), who is the son of her father’s ex-mistress. Sim Woo-Joo gets to know him and realizes that she has fallen in love with him. Han Dong-Jin is a workaholic, who has suffered from loneliness for his entire life. His life changes after he meets Sim Woo-Joo.

Spoiler

Call_It_Love-SI01.jpeg

Call_It_Love-SI02.jpeg

Call_It_Love-SI03.jpeg

Call_It_Love-SI04.jpeg

Call_It_Love-SI05.jpeg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/still-images-and-release-date-set-for-disney-drama-call-it-love

by lo_ve, January 13, 2023
2 0

The newest Disney+ K-drama "Call It Love" confirms its airing date.

Disney+ released the still cuts of the five main characters on January 13. It was also confirmed on the same day that the upcoming series "Call It Love" will officially premiere on February 22. 

The upcoming series will be led by Kim Young Kwang, Lee Sung Kyung, Sung Joon, Kim Ye Won, EXID's Ahn Hee Yeon (Hani), and more. 

"Call It Love" will tell the emotional romance between a woman who decided to be brave and take on revenge despite it not being suitable for her personality, and a man who is too pitiful to be the target of the revenge. 

It will be the next work of director Lee Kwang Young and writers Kim Ga Eun and Kim Ji Yeon

Director Lee Kwang Young shared his thoughts about the K-drama, "A real love will be revealed in the series and it will be a heartwarming story. It will reveal a story that anyone who has experienced love can empathize with."

"Call It Love" will exclusively premiere on Disney+ and it will be available starting on February 22. 

Kim Young Kwang will give life to the character named Han Dong Jin. He is the CEO of Cho Sun Ram. He is a lonely and pitiful character in the K-drama. 

Lee Sung Kyung will play the role of Shim Woo Joo. Despite her not being suited to take revenge because of her personality, she challenged herself and pursued her revenge.

Sung Joon will portray the role of Yoon Joon, the best friend of Shim Woo Joo that has an inner scar that no one knows.

Ahn Hee Yeon will take on the role of Kang Min Young, the ex-girlfriend of Han Dong Jin. She wants to get back with him.

Lastly, Kim Ye Won will play the role of Shim Hye Sung, the older sister of Shim Woo Joo. She is seeking true love.

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-k-drama-call-it-love-starring-lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-announces-its-premiere

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Mysteriously Plots Revenge Against Kim Young Kwang In 1st “Call It Love” Teaser

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Mysteriously Plots Revenge Against Kim Young Kwang In 1st “Call It Love” Teaser

Kim Young Kwang and Lee Sung Kyung’s upcoming drama has unveiled a teaser!

New Disney+ original drama “Call It Love” depicts sentimental romance between two people who never should have met. Lee Sung Kyung stars as Shim Woo Joo, a woman who bravely takes on revenge which does not really suit her innate personality, while Kim Young Kwang portrays Han Dong Jin, a man who is too pitiful to be the target of her vengeance.

The drama’s first teaser showcases Shim Woo Joo and Han Dong Jin’s complicated and ambiguous bond as they mysteriously linger around one another. However, the tension and potentially romantic atmosphere comes to a quick halt as Shim Woo Joo firmly decides to take revenge. She announces, “Let’s get revenge. Let’s give back just how much I was left dumbfounded, not more or less.” Wearing a flashy outfit, she then attends a funeral where Han Dong Jin is already waiting.

Watch the teaser here:

Stay tuned for the release of “Call It Love” on February 22!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563536wpp/watch-lee-sung-kyung-mysteriously-plots-revenge-against-kim-young-kwang-in-1st-call-it-love-teaser

• Like 2

Kim Young-kwang and Lee Sung-kyung Call It Love

by tccolb

d-cilt-4.jpg

A new teaser has arrived for Disney+’s Call It Love with our couple that shouldn’t be – played by Kim Young-kwang (Somebody) and Lee Sung-kyung (Shooting Stars) – stuck deep in longing stares, continuing the theme from previous promos.

Love wasn’t in the plan when Shim Woo-joo (Lee Sung-kyung) wanted retaliation against her evil stepmother by taking advantage of the son, Han Dong-jin (Kim Young-kwang). But with real feelings emerging on both sides, the situation becomes even murkier as our protagonists try to figure out where their priorities lie.

Although not featured in the new teaser, the drama also stars Sung Joon (Island) as Woo-joo’s best friend, older sister Kim Ye-won (You Are My Spring), and Dong-jin’s ex-girlfriend Hani (Hit the Spot).

The video teaser opens with our two leads keeping their distance and gazing at each other from afar. But as the sequence continues, the physical gap between them gradually closes and the captions detail each step as, “Observing, looking, and falling in.”

We then cut to Woo-joo’s decision to get revenge. Standing before a funeral home, she slides on her sunglasses despite the rain and she resolves, “No more or less. I’m going to return just the same amount of horror that I received.” The teaser then closes abruptly as Dong-jin turns to face the camera.

On the production side, scripts were co-written by Kim Ga-eun and Kim Ji-yeon, and directing was helmed by PD Lee Kwang-young (No, Thank You), who worked with Kim Young-kwang previously on The Secret Life of My Secretary. Disney+’s Call It Love premieres next month on February 22.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/01/kim-young-kwang-and-lee-sung-kyung-call-it-love/

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Finds Unexpected Romance With Kim Young Kwang In New Drama “Call It Love”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 26, 2023
by AliG

Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang’s new drama just dropped a new poster and teaser to get viewers excited!

“Call It Love” depicts the sentimental romance story between two people who never should have met. Lee Sung Kyung stars as Shim Woo Joo, a woman who bravely takes on revenge which does not really suit her innate personality, while Kim Young Kwang portrays Han Dong Jin, a man who is too pitiful to be the target of her vengeance. The drama also stars Sung Joon, Hani, and Kim Ye Won.

The newest poster comes after the drama’s first teaser was released, showing the five main characters in a very cozy setting. They all have big and bright smiles gracing their features. The words, “When love and life don’t go our way,” are scrawled above their heads, a surprisingly emotional sentiment that leaves viewers curious about what stories these five individuals have to tell.

kim-young-kwon-lee-sung-kyung-sung-joon-

The newly released teaser begins with the narration, “The girl who even took back her shoes after getting them stolen got her house taken away.” The clip then shows Shim Woo Joo as she resolves to get revenge as well as a glimpse into the life of Han Dong Jin, the man who supposedly becomes the target of her revenge.

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564290wpp/watch-lee-sung-kyung-finds-unexpected-romance-with-kim-young-kwang-in-new-drama-call-it-love

• Like 3

Kim Young Kwang Hides His Loneliness Behind His Impressive Career In Upcoming Romance Drama “Call It Love”

Jan 26, 2023
by S. Cho

“Call It Love” has shared a new look at Kim Young Kwang’s character!

Upcoming Disney+ series “Call It Love” depicts the sentimental romance story between two people who never should have met. Lee Sung Kyung stars as Shim Woo Joo, a woman who bravely takes on revenge which does not really suit her innate personality, while Kim Young Kwang portrays Han Dong Jin, a man who is too pitiful to be the target of her vengeance. The drama also stars Sung JoonHani, and Kim Ye Won.

After greeting viewers with a variety of genres, from rom-coms to action and thrillers, Kim Young Kwang is returning in “Call It Love” as a character he has yet to portray. Han Dong Jin is the CEO of Choisun Exhibition, who seemingly leads a perfect life. Although it looks like he has everything, Han Dong Jin is really a deeply lonely character. A key point to this drama will be his transformation when Shim Woo Joo appears in his calm life, disrupting him with her plan for revenge.

Kim-Young-Kwang.jpeg

With regards to Kim Young Kwang and Lee Sung Kyung’s acting in “Call It Love,” director Lee Kwang Young commented, “Through this drama, you’ll be able to see new images [of both actors] that you have yet to see. Please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564378wpp/kim-young-kwang-hides-his-loneliness-behind-his-impressive-career-in-upcoming-romance-drama-call-it-love

• Like 2

by lo_ve, January 26, 2023
12 4

The upcoming K-drama "Call It Love" will officially be out next month.

Disney+ released the new poster and trailer for the upcoming romance K-drama "Call It Love." Through the trailer, it was revealed that the original Disney+ series would be out on February 22. 

"Call It Love" will be led by Kim Young Kwang, Lee Sung Kyung, Sung Joon, Kim Ye Won, and EXID's Ahn Hee Yeon (Hani). 

The new series will showcase the emotional romance between a woman who decided to be brave and take on revenge despite it not being suitable for her personality, and a man who is too pitiful to be the target of the revenge. 

It will be the collaboration work of director Lee Kwang Young and writers Kim Ga Eun and Kim Ji Yeon

"Call It Love" will be released every Wednesday and Thursday starting on February 22 and will exclusively be available on Disney+ globally. 

In the poster released, a warm atmosphere was shown while main leads Kim Young Kwang, Lee Sung Kyung, Sung Joon, Kim Ye Won, and Ahn Hee Yeon are seating at a table and smiling comfortably. The caption of the poster stated, "When neither love nor life goes our way" which raises curiosity about what stories each character will narrate in the K-drama. 

The newly released trailer revealed the start of revenge for Lee Sung Kyung's character Shim Woo Joo while staring at Kim Young Kwang's character named Han Dong Jin who looks perfect on the outside but is lonely. 

The production team of the K-drama shared, "We will do our best to increase the anticipation of the drama this spring through the chemistry of Kim Young Kwang and Lee Sung Kyung. Please also look forward to the synergy of other leads Sung Joon, Kim Ye Won, and Ahn Hee Yeon who will also show their strong acting skills."

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-s-new-disney-k-drama-confirmed-to-air-next-month

• Like 2

Lee Sung-kyung longs for revenge in Call it Love

by solstices

kim-young-kwon-lee-sung-kyung-sung-joon-

In the second teaser for Disney+’s upcoming revenge melodrama Call it Love, we step into the shoes of our betrayed heroine Shim Woo-joo, played by Lee Sung-kyung (Shooting Stars). Her home has just been cruelly snatched away from her, and it’s all she can do to look forlornly on as the moving truck drives off, leaving her in the dust.

But Woo-joo is no pushover. Forsaken by her evil stepmother, she’s determined to exact revenge — she’ll pay back the pain that has been inflicted upon her. That means zeroing in on her stepmother’s son, Han Dong-jin, who’s played by Kim Young-kwang (Somebody). What better way to get close to — and get the better of — her nemesis than by approaching the person she treasures most?

Of course, Woo-joo’s plan doesn’t work out quite the way she expects. Not only is Dong-jin a capable chairman who maintains his composure in the face of a screaming competitor, he’s also attractive and sensitive to boot. As time passes, Woo-joo can’t help but lower her guard around the gentle and kind Dong-jin, thus throwing a wrench into her vengeance. Will Woo-joo act upon her growing feelings, or will she cling tight to her promised payback?

The teaser also offers us a glimpse of our supporting cast, whom I’m certainly excited to see. Sung Joon (Island) plays Yoon Joon, Woo-joo’s best friend with a warm and affable personality. In contrast, Hani (Hit the Spot) wears a melancholic expression as Kang Min-young, Dong-jin’s ex-girlfriend who still harbors feelings for him. Last but not least, we have Kim Ye-won (You Are My Spring) as Shim Hye-sung, Woo-joo’s older sister who always has her back.

Directed by Lee Kwang-young (No, Thank You) and Kim Ji-yeon, with scripts written by Kim Ga-eun, Call It Love is slated for a February 22 premiere.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/01/lee-sung-kyung-longs-for-revenge-in-call-it-love/

• Like 3

by lo_ve, January 31, 2023
2 0

Actress Sung Ryung will be added to the cast of the upcoming Disney+ original K-drama "Call It Love."

On January 31, it was officially confirmed that Sung Ryung will be part of the cast of the upcoming K-drama "Call It Love." This will be her comeback to the K-drama scene after five years. 

Sung Ryung made her acting debut in 2018. She first appeared in the K-drama "Let's Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset" and the movie "Jamsil." 

Since then, she has focused her career on films. She starred in the movies "February," "Dust-Man," and "Project Wolf Hunting." Sung Ryung made a strong impact in the recent film "Project Wolf Hunting" as Yun Hye Ra. 

Aside from acting, she is also known for being the muse of different kinds of music videos and advertisements for brands. 

"Call It Love" will be the first OTT project of Sung Ryung since her debut. 

jQEZov_2f.jpg

"Call It Love" will tell the emotional romance story of a woman who chose revenge despite it not being suitable to her personality and a man who is pitiful to be the recipient of the revenge. 

Sung Ryung will play the role of Kim Yu Ri. She is the head of the planning team at the Choisun Exhibition. She will work closely with Lee Sung Kyung's character Shim Woo Joo who will join the company as an office assistant. 

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Kim Young Kwang, Lee Sung Kyung, Sung Joon, Kim Ye Won, and EXID's Ahn Hee Yeon (Hani). 

"Call It Love" is the next work of director Lee Kwang Young and writers Kim Ga Eun and Kim Ji Yeon

The upcoming K-drama will premiere on February 22. It will be out on Disney+ globally every Wednesday and Thursday starting on February 22.

https://mydramalist.com/article/sung-ryung-confirmed-to-join-lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-s-new-k-drama-call-it-love

• Like 2