[Drama 2023] Call It Love/Tell Me It`s Love, 사랑이라 말해요

larus

17 hours ago, Cosmo-Girl said:

I binge-watched all 6 episodes and I am loving this drama. So much to take. It's so sad and yet engaging. All I want is for them to be happy and smiling. His mother and ex can go to hell! I thought Sung Joon was the best-friend-who-loves-her-secretly but looks like he is interested/into the eldest sister. They would make a great couple.

I'm glad you decided to watch.  

I did FF through a couple of scenes in ep 5 or 6; the ones with the sister, so I didn't enjoy these two episodes as much as the previous episodes.  But that being said, I still enjoy this drama.  

Man, I can't believe CEO Shin blames Dong jin for the death of his wife.  Who else was cheering when Woo Joo held Dong jin's hand in front of his ex?!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I did FF through a couple of scenes in ep 5 or 6; the ones with the sister, so I didn't enjoy these two episodes as much as the previous episodes.  But that being said, I still enjoy this drama.  

Man, I can't believe CEO Shin blames Dong jin for the death of his wife.  Who else was cheering when Woo Joo held Dong jin's hand in front of his ex?!

Hye-Seong track with the young guy is boring, waiting for the track with Yoon-Jun. I feel it will be funny as well as poignant. 

Dong-Jin looks like a hapless guy, but he is empathetic, and people take him for granted.  That's why all blame him for anything wrong in their life. 

That hand-holding scene was great, I rewinded and watched it again. 

That scene from outside showing two windows where Woo-Joo and Min-Yeong standing at each window and then Dong-Jin going towards Min-Yeong and telling her to politely f-off and returning to Woo-Joo to hold her hand was so heartfelt and sincere. 

Also, Dong-Jin looks helpless and despondent, but he is not. He is aware of himself, what he wants, what's happening around it, it's just that it doesn't interest him, cuz he is fed up. The scene where Woo-Joo saves him from the accident and she tries to hit him shrilling that he scared her, you would expect Dong-Jin to take the hit. But he does not, holds her hand, and tells her he has no plans to die. I found that profound. This show is different in so many little ways making it even more interesting. 

• Like 4

Call It Love: Episodes 5-6

by Dramaddictally

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/callitlove5-6_1.jpg

It’s happening! We’re not even half-way through and our leads are shaking under the weight of their feelings. These episodes pack the feels — and the laughs, if you can believe it! — giving us the possibility of multiple love lines, relatable family dynamics, and more of the enviable friendship between our heroine and her bestie. Now, if we could just kick the villains out of the picture, this could be a perfect show.

EPISODES 5-6

Was anyone else holding onto their seat since last week waiting for these episodes? I wasn’t expecting much from this drama before it began, but now I can’t stop thinking about it. The beautiful camera work, the quotable one-liners, the likable leads — it’s got all the makings to become a classic. And this week, we’ve even got jokes! I was laughing and squeeing all the way, until we hit the end of Episode 6 and the story took a turn that has me a little worried.

Last time, we ended with Woo-joo pulling Dong-jin out of the way of oncoming traffic. We now know that she followed him when he left the bar — which is how she was able to seemingly appear out of nowhere to save the day. She also heard everything he said on the phone to Sun-woo about Min-young, and when she pulls him to the sidewalk, she’s upset on his behalf. She yells at him to take revenge on his ex (“at least trip her or something!” lol).

After this little inkling of feelings, Episode 5 moves on to full-blown cuteness and obvious liking between these two. First, Woo-joo takes Dong-jin to the pharmacy to patch up his bloody hand (injured on broken bottles). Outside, they have a talk about revenge and we learn that Dong-jin isn’t above it, he just has different ideas about what it means than Woo-joo does. Dong-jin’s idea was to a live a better life without Min-young, but he’s failing at that.

This conversation makes Woo-joo think back about her own methods of revenge and she breaks the news to Dong-jin that his company is in more trouble than he knows. Of course, true to character, she tells him in a way that makes him seem stupid for not already knowing that his clients are being stolen out from under him.

Later, she gets a chance to prove her loyalty (or like) even further by telling Dong-jin that the spy employee is leaving Best Fairs to join their competitor — and he’s recruiting his whole team to come with him. Woo-joo tells Dong-jin to take his revenge now and Dong-jin goes to the spy’s home to fire him, as Woo-joo packs up the employee’s belongings at the office.

Woo-joo stays late to pack and helps Sun-woo find the evidence he needs to prove the spy was stealing clients. Afterward, she hangs back at the office alone and texts Dong-jin, “Where are you?” (Which seems a little too close too fast, but I’ll go with it because…) Dong-jin says he’s headed to the office and she asks if he wants to get dinner together. (What a huge step for her!)

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/call-it-love-episodes-5-6/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Omo! I just binged watched 7 episodes in 2 nights, I can't believe how good this drama is. Writer/PD-nim have nailed the slow burn with this one so far.

... But please please PLEASE make Jun the older sisters romantic arc, and just a concerned friend, not secretly crushing on Woo-Joo ... 

:headbang:

• Like 6

Ahh these two episodes have been confusing me about Sungjoon's character feeling. Does he have a feeling for Woojoo or his sister?

At first I assumed that he does not have a feeling for Woojoo, instead he actually has a crush on the sister. The interesting thing that I found is

• His tone of voice when talking to Woojo and the sister is different. With Woojo, his tone of voice is very flat , like he is just talking casually with a friend. In fact, I don't think he sees Woojo as a female and he knows really well that Woojo is stubborn and can take care of herself. However, when he is talking with the sister - there were some occasion where his tone of voice is slower and sweet (the key takeaway was when he accompanied the sister to the karaoke or when the sister cooked a rice and he took a dirt on her eye) . It almost feels like he takes care of the sister more instead of Woojo knowing that the sister is too naive and always has a constant of failed relationship

• when the sister invited the male lead to have a dinner with her. In that scene, Woojoo and Sungjoon's character arrived at the restaurant. If he had a bit feeling for Woojo - the person that he was supposed to see is Woojo because she took the male lead's hand. However, Sungjoon's character only focused on the sister and then he came on her just to complain why she has no shame in getting closer to the guy etc etc

• The scene where Sungjoon's character was talking to Woojo about the male lead (this was when Woojo confessed her reason of working there) and Sungjoon casually asked Woojo "is he handsome?" I thought at that point he knew that Woojo has a tiny bit feeling towards the male guy, because he knew Woojo was not straightforward with her feeling. Woojo is a straightforward person, so if he thinks this guy is not handsome - then she should have just said no, but Woojo keeps saying "why do you think, that I saw his handsome". When Sungjoon knew about the plan, the only thing he did was telling her to be careful. He reminded her that in his own way, knowing that Woojo will get explosive when someone reminded her (because it feels like critics to her)

• When Sungjoon's character walked with Woojo towards office building and he looked back at the male lead. His expression was more of curious and wanting to know Woojo's reaction as to silently admitted to himself that the male lead is handsome

• When Sungjoon and the sister had a dinner together and they were talking about wand and spells on how to make the security guys likes the sister . Sungjoon's character follows her hand and smiles a bit which means when he saw that action - his heart fluttered. But knowing how Sungjoon's character is someone who is not expressive about his feeling but interjects his feeling by talking bluntly to others - he said to the sister that he could not take it anymore 
    • However, I know in this scene is also confusing especially when the sister said that " Woojo will finally find someone else to date earlier than you". He was quite about it, but I assumed that the reason of why he was quiet is because he knew the real reason of why Woojo got closer to the male lead. And then , I assumed that it was because if Woojo finally dates someone, then he will be alone because Woojo is the only friend he had. I think he might mistaken his feeling for Woojo for crush/love because Woojo is the only female friend he's close with  (I feel like when the sister kept saying 'why dont you have any friends' etc etc, I think there might be some layered to Sungjoon's character and hopefully we can see it in the upcoming episodes)

• The scene where he walked past the sister talking at the park with the security guy. Sungjoon stayed there for a while and ended up leaving when the sister looked at him. And this time, he followed her wish and he saw them kissing in front of the house. 

I think Sungjoon's character is someone who is not expressive with his feeling. He's actually the only character that has no emotional baggage (as of now) and silently watches & observes everything surround him. He is the type of character that tries to divert his feeling by constantly talking with no filters around other. However, Sungjoon's character is very protective and caring towards everyone close to him and I can see him being somebody who takes the lead in relationship , but at the some time he is someone who can fell harder for the girl he likes and becomes a puppy for her.

I think relationship wise, he is not quite compatible with Woojo - because Woojo is already dominant and the male leads compliments her by knowing when to lead and when to allow her take a charge. Male lead is already used being around strong woman so he is not easily intimidated by it. Of anything, male lead is always being protected by the Woojo. 

That is why I think he is compatible with the sister, because she is too naive and always believe in fairytale. And Sungjoon's character finally have some sense of protective mode towards her because the sister cannot really judge someone by instinct. 

That is why when Sungjoon's character complained with her when she did not come home for a night (assuming he spent a night with the male lead), is not because he had feeling for her. But more of like being worried of her for her plans (that it will be ruined) and he wants it to stop because if she falls in love with the male lead. something will happen to her. He knows Woojo by hand and mind, so he's worried about her

But I dont know lets see the upcoming episodes to see whether he likes Woojo or the sister. Because I still think that he might mistaken his feeling for Woojo as like/crush, but actually deep down he knows he likes the sister but he does not want to admit it. I think the director/ writer tries to make his character development as a flavoured bait to keep us entertained and keep watching the drama to find out whether he likes Woojo or the sister,

Side note: it might take some time for him to realize his feeling. and I think their story progress might be slow especially since the sister is now having a prescribed medicine

That's all my looooong rants for know. Thanks for anyone who reads it

• Like 6

Ep7 thoughts

Did anyone else gasp when Woojoo was throwing eggs?  Eggs are expensive now!

Not really related to ep 7, but has anyone else wondered why there were so many employees in a big office space when the business wasn't doing well?

I really like how Woojoo protects Dongjin the only way she can by asking the ex gf to move out.  I am curious about what happened to the ex after she broke up with Dongjin.  

Woojoo's brother has a good voice!  I was surprised!

• Like 4

Well Episode 8 was a mess -

While the back stories are important, the time spent on our leads was sorely lacking.

I do love this drama, but one thing I hate is the lack of next episode previews ... especially after an ending like we just saw in the latest episode.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Well Episode 8 was a mess -

While the back stories are important, the time spent on our leads was sorely lacking.

I do love this drama, but one thing I hate is the lack of next episode previews ... especially after an ending like we just saw in the latest episode.

I agree.  The last scene was the best .  Then we're left hanging without a preview.  

• Like 2

Call It Love: Episodes 7-8

by Dramaddictally

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/callitlove7-8_1.jpg

This drama doesn’t disappoint. With wholly likable leads, fleshed-out side characters, and a deepening sense of conflict, it’s easy to root for (almost) everyone involved. At the half-way mark, the show ponies up the answers to some lingering questions and poses a few more, making it just as addictive as it’s been since the beginning.

EPISODES 7-8

I’m happy to report that all the nail-biting and bellyaching I did last week was unnecessary and undeserved. The drama did not go down the makjang path that I feared but set up a tried-and-true forbidden romance. I love the show as much now as I always have, even if (or exactly because) the characters have gotten more complicated.

We left off last week with Woo-joo outside her old house. Hee-ja is living there now and Woo-joo has come with a crate of eggs that will not be used for making omelets. Before she breaks too many yolks against the gate, though, she’s apprehended by the police and taken to the station. Dong-jin arrives too late and does not learn that Woo-joo is the person he’s been looking for.

To clear up Dong-jin’s stake in this situation, we get a flashback of him talking to his mother after she’s taken over the house. She admits that she kicked out some kids in order to live there, and he’s genuinely concerned about their welfare.

He goes to speak to the neighborhood realtor, who informs him that one of the daughters that used to live there continues to visit. He leaves his business card, asking the realtor to call him the next time she sees the daughter — he’d like to apologize on his mother’s behalf. Further, he wants to persuade his mother to give back the house.

Woo-joo learns all this information from her aunt, who comes to bail her out of trouble at the police station. Woo-joo is moved to tears by this revelation, and walks away remembering all the moments she thought badly of Dong-jin and how she intended to ruin his company.

Perhaps in an act of reparation, she waits for Min-young outside her building and demands that she move out of her apartment. Woo-joo informs her that Dong-jin has been staying elsewhere since he learned that Min-young is his neighbor again, and threatens to show up every day to bother Min-young until she moves out.

In one of the oddest ways to settle the matter that I can imagine, Min-young takes Woo-joo to play darts. The deal is that if Woo-joo wins, Min-young will ask Dong-jin if he wants her to leave — and if he does, she’ll go. Woo-joo, a former archer, shoots darts the same way she shoots angry looks: hitting her target every time.

Woo-joo ends up at Min-young’s apartment that night because she has to carry the passed-out drunk Min-young home. Woo-joo herself is in no condition to leave either. In the morning, Woo-joo runs into Dong-jin in the elevator (bound to happen) and they go to breakfast together. Woo-joo tells him the truth about why she’s there: she threatened Min-young and told her to move out. When he asks why, she replies that she wants him to be able to live comfortably in his own place. (Oof! A.k.a., she’s just confessed she lurves him.)

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/call-it-love-episodes-7-8/

• Like 4

I think Sung Jun thought he had feelings for Woo Joo as he is used to taking care of her and just used to being around her since a long time. But I think he’s attracted to her sister. He understood the difference only now when they are staying at his house. Woo Joo wouldn’t have developed feelings for him I think even if she hadn’t met the male lead. The introduction of the male lead in Woo Joos life and his proximity to her sister pushed them in different paths that they were meant to take anyway. So Jun is now accepting that he and Woojoo are not meant to be and that his feelings for her were one sided. Also he’s realising in his own way that considering the way he acts around her sister he’s attracted to the sister and maybe his relationship with Woo Joo was platonic to begin with. It’s confusing honestly but that’s what makes it real I think as life can be confusing. 

• Like 4

i am liking this slow thoughtful character driven drama, but how in ep 10 - how can someone not be automatically arrested for bashing a women with a rock?!? Whether the victim sues or not, the man committed a dangerous sick act of violence and should not be free ....what a horrible message this sends about guys getting away with battering women! The guy may need help but it's not an excuse, even in a drama, to let him just go! This has spoiled much of the drama for me

Two more great episodes ... but

How does returning Mom get angry at the 3 siblings?  Its not like they were out taking loans on the house and lost it, the cheating dad essentially lost it by taking the mistress as a wife.

Moms words about all of them being orphans now was a bit too harsh.

• Like 2

This was unexpectedly a really good watch, it's just the "lookin' through rose tinted lens" took awhile to get used to.

Visually the leads look stunning together as both are statuesque in height, lean. I did find Sung Kyung's portrayal somewhat ott, sorta like her character in "Cheese in the Trap". So there's not much range I guess LoL. But she had chemistry with Young Kwang.

I like it that Dong Jin smiles more now and is spending time with Woo Joo, although both their moms are still looming in the background. Love the camaraderie between the Shim siblings and Yoon Jun, the pharmacist ahah. Such a riot LoL.

Am glad Dong Jin made it clear to Min Young that there was zero chance of a reconciliation. His buddy Sun Woo look to be smitten by Min Young already LoL.

My heart breaks for Woo Joo as she realizes her past is catchin' up with the present as well as the interconnected history her family is with Dong Jin's sigh. 

This drama is now my new crack LoL and I absolutely look forward every Wednesday for it. Anticipating next week already & hope for Woo Joo, Dong Jin's happiness~

• Like 3

Lee Sung Kyung And Kim Young Kwang On Making Drastic Changes For Their Roles In “Call It Love” + What To Look Forward To In The Drama’s 2nd Half

Mar 24, 2023
by M. Lim

Singles magazine has shared a recent pictorial and interview with “Call It Love” lead stars Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang!

“Call It Love” is a Disney+ series about the love story between Shim Woo Joo, a woman seeking revenge even though it doesn’t quite suit her personality (played by Lee Sung Kyung), and Han Dong Jin, the pitiful target of her vengeance (played by Kim Young Kwang).

As the theme for the pictorial was about capturing moments of love, both actors posed with various cameras throughout their photo shoots. Lee Sung Kyung then shared an adorable anecdote about Kim Young Kwang and cameras as she revealed, “Actually during filming for ‘Call It Love,’ Young Kwang often took pictures for the staff. The camera he used was also the same polaroid camera as the one that was used today. Because of that, I remembered some memories from back then, so today’s filming was extra fun for me.” Hearing this, Kim Young Kwang elaborated, “I did a lot of work as an actor, but after some time passed, those memories got naturally forgotten and I thought it was such a shame. I started taking pictures because I wanted to remember that I was together with these people.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung-Kim-Young-Kwang.jpeg

Dishing on their drama, Lee Sung Kyung described it as “a drama with blank spaces.” She further explained, “Those blank spaces could be the distance between Dong Jin and Woo Joo, the pause between conversations, or the emptiness in the air surrounding the characters. I think the drama well reflected the director’s intention to let the viewers feel all the emotions properly through those pauses and spaces.”

Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpeg

When the interviewer noted that the drama especially left a strong impression because it captured Lee Sung Kyung and Kim Young Kwang’s gloomy appearances that viewers had never seen before, both actors talked about their drastic transformations. Kim Young Kwang remarked, “I paid attention to Dong Jin’s looks, behavior, and even gaze. He only ever wears a number of suits, two pairs of shoes, and the same T-shirt all the time. I lost a lot of weight too [for the role]. Han Dong Jin is used to only listening to others rather than looking into someone’s eyes while talking, so for a good while, I kept my eyes down and only stared at the ground while walking.” Similarly, Lee Sung Kyung shared, “I was rather passionate [to play Woo Joo] because she was the quietest and darkest character I’ve ever played. I was glad I was able to play Woo Joo. Originally, I have a very straight posture, but drooping shoulders and unsophisticated walking posture are more fitting for Woo Joo. It was such a bad posture that my whole body was in pain throughout the filming. I also tried to maintain facial expressions and a monotonous tone like Woo Joo. After living like that for months, I found it hard to even smile in real life.”

Kim-Young-Kwang.jpeg

As “Call It Love” has now entered the second half, both stars shared key points to look forward to in the drama. Kim Young Kwang said, “I think it’d be good to focus on the nonverbal expression of Dong Jin and Woo Joo. When they exchange glances or when they brush past each other, those moments show their inner emotions that will be equal to other forms of communication. I think viewers will find it interesting to see the subtle differences in the way Woo Joo and Dong Jin look at each other and express themselves.” Lastly, Lee Sung Kyung concluded the interview by adding, “Woo Joo’s voice tone also changes depending on her emotions. Please pay greater attention to see those small and modest changes in the way she’s expressing herself.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574889wpp/lee-sung-kyung-and-kim-young-kwang-on-making-drastic-changes-for-their-roles-in-call-it-love-what-to-look-forward-to-in-the-dramas-2nd-half

• Like 3

Call It Love: Episodes 9-10

by Dramaddictally

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/callitlove9-10_1.jpg

These episodes should come with a warning label: may cause swooning and/or tears. They’re just full of sweet moments, positive growth, and progression — but with some painful stumbling blocks along the way. Our fated pair is getting closer this week, delivering all the slow-burn feels, but with three weeks left to go, a tough-to-beat obstacle still stands in their way

EPISODES 9-10

Let’s start with Dong-jin because I can’t contain myself. This is not the man we met a few weeks ago, and Kim Young-kwang is lovely to watch transform on screen. He’s smiling, opening up, saying goodbye to the past, and even deprioritizing work. And it’s all thanks to our heroine, Woo-joo.

Dong-jin and Woo-joo are so natural together now, it’s hard to believe how cold they once were to each other, not that long ago. A few things toss our leads together this week, starting with Woo-joo discovering where Ji-gu has been hiding out. She’s angry at first and goes to Dong-jin’s apartment with the intention of collecting Ji-gu’s things. This is why she’s there to cut off CEO Shin on the night Min-young hugs Dong-jin, which is where we ended last week.

The situation with CEO Shin is easily diffused for the moment, but the topic of Woo-joo getting Ji-gu’s things keeps coming up. Dong-jin apologizes for keeping Ji-gu’s whereabouts a secret, but seems excited for Woo-joo to come over and pick up her brother’s stuff. At the office, he asks when she’s coming and she tells him she’ll go after work. His bright face says everything, so when Woo-joo cancels at the end of the day, he’s disappointed and asks her to wait for him.

Woo-joo waits but she’s moody and starts taking her anger out on him. We know immediately it’s not about Ji-gu, but about her deepening feelings for Dong-jin. This time, marking a major change in our male lead, Dong-jin tells Woo-joo exactly how he feels. He’s upset and angry. She does little things for him (like fix a button when he didn’t ask) but then she shuts him out and turns a cold shoulder. She said she wanted him to live comfortably, but she’s the reason he’s uncomfortable right now. (Something about the delivery of these lines had me in a sudden state of swoons.)

Honestly though, it’s Woo-joo’s discomfort that comes across on the screen, without her saying a word. She’s tense and stone-faced, trying to look everywhere but directly at Dong-jin. When she speaks, she’s plain stubborn: “This is who I am,” she says, trying to justify her behavior. By the end, Dong-jin leaves, saying that Ji-gu should pick up his own things. Once he’s gone, we see all the fleeting and muddled emotions on Woo-joo’s face (brilliant and impossible to screencap).

After this highly affecting scene, Dong-jin avoids Woo-joo at the office and Woo-joo turns down the offer of a permanent position at Best Fairs. Her contract is up in less than a month and she plans to leave.

But alas, there’s another event to toss our leads together, and it has to do with CEO Shin. His company is crashing and burning but he’s more preoccupied with taking down Best Fairs than trying to save his own business. He balls up all his aggression and decides Min-young is the right target to chuck it at. One night, drunk, he finds her outside her apartment building and approaches her with a rock in his hand, ready to be used as a weapon.

Woo-joo, always in the right place at the right time, intervenes and ends up knocked across the brow bone with the rock. She’s mostly okay, but has to go to the hospital for stitches, and by the time Dong-jin arrives, she’s asleep in the hospital bed. He sits with her, putting his hand against her cheek, and she reaches up and clasps his hand. It’s a quiet, subtle, and incredibly moving moment, even when Woo-joo tries to push him away.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/call-it-love-episodes-9-10/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

[OPEN DISCUSSION] 

As I watch the preview of Eps 11 and saw a clips of Haesung & Jun.. I was thinking. What if Haesung likes Jun first?

Because, I think in Haesung's perspective as the oldest sibling, she sees Jun as a little brother - even if he's not blood related, family acquintance and more good looking than her exes. 

The reason? 

Because Jun is her sister's best friend. 

On the shows, it is pointed that Jun knows the siblings really well. She has spent so much time hanging out with Jun, I think she finds it hard to think of having feels for him. She would rather date someone outside of her family circle - whether it'd be older/younger/same age guy. Why? Because even if the relationship does not go well, she would just cry her eye out and move on. If she starts dating Jun and it does not work, it will affect the overall relationship within the siblings.

Meanwhile, I think that Haesung will think that Jun has a feeling for Woojo. I think Haesung is the type of person who believes that there is no man/ girl bestie - one of them has to fall in love. So, she would not even think of pursuing him. That is why as a sister, she would say " why dont you have any friends? Who dont you try to meet other people". Because she really wants Jun to be happy and explore possibilities to start relationship with someone.

I would not be suprised if they will continue this fake dating trope or pretend having relationship. Instead, i want to see Jun admits publicly that he "dates" Haesung just to rub Suho off and show up to his parents. I prefer to see Jun having more reaction instead of Haesung

Because if Haesung says "dating" Jun first, I dont think she will have much character development in the drama. And her character will fall into the innocent character type of kdramas trope

Do you think Haesung likes Joon?

• Like 3

Another 2 good episodes.:heart:

I knew Dong jin would blow up sometime.  Yeah, I feel sorry for everyone, now CEO Shin.  He looked so pathetic sitting on the hospital couch.  I love love loved Dong jin and Woo joo holding hands in the hospital.  

This is the first time I liked Hye sung.  She seemed more real, not this fake perky happy person.  Additionally, she admitted that the scene at the bank affected her more than she let on.  I thought it seemed awfully odd that she would jump to another man so quickly.  

On 3/23/2023 at 3:35 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

This drama is now my new crack LoL and I absolutely look forward every Wednesday for it. Anticipating next week already & hope for Woo Joo, Dong Jin's happiness~

whoops-this landed in the wrong spot--oh well- I agree!  Wednesday is my last day in the office for the week, so I look forward to coming home and watching this drama. 

@chublind No, I don't think Hae sung likes Joon--yet.  I think Joon comforting Hae sung may lead to romantic feelings; we shall see.  

I hope Sun woo and Min Young don't hook up; otherwise, it's the same old everyone has to hook up with someone.   No one can be single.  

• Like 3

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (March 25, 2023)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Call It Love: Episode 9: Squeeeeee, that whole hospital handhold scene nearly killed me. Perfectly shot, perfectly OST’d, and perfectly acted! No words required, just soulful eyes and a pink filter. While I’m loving this drama in a way I didn’t expect to, I think my one reservation is that the drama’s slow pace is making it a bit harder for me to track of the nuances of the OTP’s relationship. But I can’t really complain, because the drama’s pace is what makes it special. (It’s also time for another Sung Joon shoutout; he’s filling out this side role like nobody’s business, and I like how the fake-dating parent meeting subverted our expectations. Touché.)

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-march-25-2023/

• Like 3