[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone donot know who is the second male actor,here is the photo of him

The things I want to mention is he is one of Jang donggun's best friend,he keeps very good relationship with JDG,he has emcee many of JDG's birthday fanmeeting.This is after 15 years he back to K-drama.He also emcee XMAN for a long time I remember~~~

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e3/200...e3_162129_0.jpg

Yes, I quite like him in 'Alone in Love' . Very good in a comic role. I am off to holidays and coming back next year ready for a great drama Oh Dal Ja .

siwen_sally: i think you were right, he did appear in alone in love, i saw it in hancinema.. :)

sayuri: sorry i erased the filmography of Kong Hyeong Jin already, il try to add it back :)

badhairday: thanks so much for the complement. i would try my best to make this thread successful. anyway, we all pray for high ratings. the plot of the other wed-thurs drama are shallow, and just having a great. i hope this drama captures the hearts of a lot of viewers as it takes on a totally different scenario from normal kdrama :)

yeah countdown continues........ :P

----------

[GoNews] CJS-KJY-Chae Rim “아줌마 Perm” The Best Style?

N2006112810252556001.jpg

[GoNews] 11/28/06

Chae Rim will lead the drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring” scheduled to be aired early next year.

Chae Rim attended the script reading a few days ago. Her many fans who have been waiting to see her for a long time get a chance to look at her 아줌마 (pronuncition: Ah-joom-ma, this word means woman older than 30 years old, married woman, auntie, etc.) perm hairstyle.

Chae Rim has been known as “cute woman”. Thus, most of her fans comment that this perm hair style surprises them. Chae Rim joins some popular stars with this kind of hair style.

Last year, in the tear-jerking TV drama “Rosy Life”, Choi Jin Shi successfully transformed into a next-door neighbor housewife wearing a droopy perm hair and a cotton T-Shirt. Being a top star in 1990s, CJS’s new transformation to a woman over-35s became a subject of discussion as well as a shining popular star.

Kim Ji Young, the lead actress of the popular Friday drama “My Love motnani” scoring TV ratings above 20%, also had a perm hairstyle in the drama.

These said beautiful actresses wearing perm hairstyle as a catalyst to transform into Ah-joom-ma.

Reporter: Kim Ji Hye

Source: http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...061128102525560

=============================================

Kim Ji Young also played in CR and Gam Woo Sung’s drama "Still Loving You" in which she played a teacher who liked GWS’s role. She married to actor Nam Sung Jin in 2004. Nam Sung Jin played the husband of the third sister in CR’s drama "4 Sisters".

-------------

credit cindyw88

Guest luvmygirl

i am so eager to watch this drama,,,,nice nice,,,I luv Chae Rim, i dont know much about main actor, but he looks cute. ^^

And content is so great, she (CR) is a good single-woman, her last kisses is over 3 years,,,<--- so cute .... Jan 3 2007<--- long ^^

I saw someone donot know who is the second male actor,here is the photo of him

The things I want to mention is he is one of Jang donggun's best friend,he keeps very good relationship with JDG,he has emcee many of JDG's birthday fanmeeting.This is after 15 years he back to K-drama.He also emcee XMAN for a long time I remember~~~

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e3/200...e3_162129_0.jpg

yes...he is one of Jang Dong Dun's best friend, I saw him in his birthday party..:)

He did many movies, and get back to Tv screen through Alone in love.

I love his comical role in Alone in Love...:)

btw, I read the main plot of this drama and it reminds me of Japanese Dorama "Anego"

Do you guys think so ?

Hmmm.., I think her role is All about eve has the short perm hair in the beginning episodes, and it still suit her...:) But i don't think her hair style ( in the news pict) is match with his cute face.

Guest badhairday

Hmmm.., I think her role is All about eve has the short perm hair in the beginning episodes, and it still suit her...:) But i don't think her hair style ( in the news pict) is match with his cute face.

I actually think she still looks lovely. But you must remember, this picture was taken during rehearsals or something. I think they'll doll her up when they start filming. She's supposed to play a 33 year old woman... the perm hair is supposed to make her more sophisticated and mature looking.

wait ... i thought the perm is supposed to make her ahjumma like? anyway ... i'm so not digging her hairstyle~ besides ... why does a sophisticated career woman need to look ahjumma like anyway? these days ... most women if they are single career women looked much younger than their actual age so making her look older is not really that necessary~ well ... my opinion anyway.

i'm happy to see a new chae rim drama but i must admit ... the storyplot is getting too old for me ... we're overly bombarded with all this younger men & older women storyline.

Guest Happy_Day

^ yeah, and the whole dating contract thing.. so over-used.. but chaerim's dramas are always good, so i'm looking forward to it anyway.

yeah, and the whole dating contract thing.. so over-used.. but chaerim's dramas are always good, so i'm looking forward to it anyway.

actually the dating contract, is not exactly OVERUSED.. maybe what u mean is the 'marriage contract' popularly known in fullhouse and chunhyang :) ..so this is kinda different. yah CR dramas are always good coz she carefully considers the storyline and the characters she is to work with :)

I pray also that this Drama will bring back Chaerim popularity in Korea, she is a good actress and wow I'm very curious how's Chaerim looks like in this series, a baby face and a cute actress with always smiling face in a Drama playing 33 years old, she's really a great actress. Let's pray for the sucess of her comeback Drama.

its kinda interesting, coz this is the first time our ChaeRim will be acting as an ajumma. she usually portrays a cute school girl or somewhat in her early 20's ;)

Guest hamonrye

How old is she? The last news I heard of her was her marriage to this guy. And I read in the previous pages someone mentioned her ex-husband? :o Why did they separate?

How old is she? The last news I heard of her was her marriage to this guy. And I read in the previous pages someone mentioned her ex-husband? Why did they separate?

actually if you wanna know more about ChaeRim you could visit her thread.. just look for it in the official thread list but il answer your question anyway...

she's 27 years old. and yes she got separted this march 30 2006 from her hubby. i just hated him and cried why she needs to waste her time on that guy.. anyway they separated because i think they werent in good terms. real reason was not stated or exposed to the media so uptil now no one knows. anyway its good ChaeRim continued to focus on her work. it was said though that the marriage was never registered so technically ChaeRim was never married at all. but i think the reason why they werent able to register their marriage was because both were busy with they're work. Good for ChaeRim she doesnt even deserve that guy... ;)

Guest *sayuri*

+Humm there are so many discussion about CR's perm "hair"..... I actually like it a lot ..... since, CR support to protrait a 33 year old "career" women ..... I thinks her hair really fit her role ....;) Like, the article ovette post earlier about actressess who perm their hair, has successfully transform themself for a "mature" look in their drama. So I thinks, CR image "fit" really well with her new drama.

Count Down Continue:

35 more days till "THE DAY"

the storyplot is getting too old for me ... we're overly bombarded with all this younger men & older women storyline.

but how often do we get a younger guy who doesn't have the look of male lead material, not to mention a character that a girl would go for? Reminds me of the reaction when the male lead for RRLY was announced. Here in "Oh Dal Ja's Spring", he's pretty much unemployed, definitely not rich, and his attitude is quite eccentric.

And the reason behind the dating contract, which as previously mentioned is very different from the marriage contract seen in Full House/Chun-hyang, seems to be for revenge of some sort?

Makes for a storyline that might seem overlyused/old on the outside, fresh inside.

I haven't been disappointed by the writer's previous works, which includes lesser known dramas as Hello! God (done after Oh Pil-seung) and Good Guys/A Good Man (done before Oh Pil-seung)

I haven't been disappointed by the writer's previous works, which includes lesser known dramas as Hello! God (done after Oh Pil-seung) and Good Guys/A Good Man (done before Oh Pil-seung)

i didnt know that the writer was the same with Hello God! this is a very nice drama that's underrated. its quite disappointing that the quality of dramas are not given importance. most people watch dramas just because of the actors in it. i hope the writer will also do good in this drama.

Guest badhairday

So I guess this drama would be classify as a Romantic Comedy... those always seem to do well with the ratings. We all know that CR owns this genre.

Archived