[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Kyong Hyeong Jin looks way too old for ChaeRim but well he does look 36 which is fit for his role :)

sayuri: thanks so much for continuing the countdown!! 38 days to go! :)

Guest *sayuri*

i think Kyong Hyeong Jin looks way too old for ChaeRim but well he does look 36 which is fit for his role :)

sayuri: thanks so much for continuing the countdown!! 38 days to go! :)

+You're welcome ovette!!! I agree, CR looks so very mature in the picture above. Her image above will definetly fit her role in the new drama.

I don't know who this Hyeong Jin is .... do you have any picture of him??

Count down continue:

37 days till "THE DAY"

I don't know who this Hyeong Jin is .... do you have any picture of him??

yah i tried to put it on the first page, with his character description :)

cant wait for the official site to be released, also the official pictures and the final casts :)

credits to purpletiger86:

Um Gi-Jeong (36 years old, Male): Brand name clothing/accessory import (business) enterprise representative.

“I feel that my life is most worthwhile when I am working. My heart feels comfortable the most at work. Working is the easiest thing I am able to do. Nothing like love is kept inside of me. And it’s not because I don’t believe in love. I just know the limitation or boundaries of people who talk about love too well.” He’s a type of person that has to strive for his goals. He has ambition, faith, and has goals in life…but he’s not a type that is seen in people’s eyes. He always puts effort into everything to become the best. He’s a type of man who wants to be recognized by others. Although he has a cold personality, he says everything that he has to. He can’t accept people who show off and be luxurious. He is simple and quiet. He’s a very calm, yet cold person who moves by his rules and schedule. He has a little obsession with punctuality/being on time. He has a tendency to be a bit tidy with things. Though he doesn’t express it in the outside, he is very possessive and he hates loosing to things. He thinks his relationship with people is depended on money. That’s why he hates people that are not inefficient and unproductive. He thinks those people are worthless and annoying. Same thing with women. He thinks the qualities and conditions are more important than love. Of course a person with bad qualities is bound to break up horribly. Just like how his wife was like a year ago. He thinks that 33 year old Dal-Jah is a comfortable match for him. A woman that knows about life. He thought about officially asking her out, but as he continues to know her, he feels like she is a shabby woman.

and this should be added to the end of Oh Dal Ja's character description...:

However, when she plans to start meeting a guy, she loose control of her work and gets timid and makes a lot of mistakes. She gets her heart broken by a big player. Dreaming about revenge, she signs a dating contract with Tae-Bong…

don't know how accurate this is, but this article seems to better discuss the storyline of the drama??

http://www.busanilbo.com/news2000/html/200...1055094508.html

계약 연애/연상·연하 커플/노처녀 사랑찾기

'사랑코드' 버무려 안방 노크

KBS2 내년 새 수목극 '오달자의 봄'

KBS 2TV가 수목드라마 '황진이'의 후속으로 내년 1월 3일부터 '오달자의 봄'을 선보인다. 계약연애,연상녀·연하남 커플,30대 미혼여성의 사랑찾기 등 지상파 방송의 인기 코드가 총동원되는 작품. 채림,이민기를 비롯해 길용우,김부선,이경진 등이 출연한다. 삼십대 독신녀가 애인대행업자와 만나 사랑에 빠진다는 내용.

여주인공 오달자는 홈쇼핑회사의 사원. 사랑에는 미숙하지만 직장생활에는 충실했고 서른세 살의 나이에 스물네 평짜리 아파트 한 채와 중고차 한 대를 마련한 채 평범한 생활을 계속하고 있다. 생일을 일주일 남겨놓은 오달자는 그러나 벤처기업으로 돈방석에 앉는 남자와 결혼한다는 스물일곱 살 후배의 소식에 마음이 상한다.

상처입은 자존심을 달래기 위해 선택한 것이 애인대행업체에 한 달 동안의 서비스를 의뢰하면서 본격적인 이야기가 시작되는 것. 애인대행 일을 하면서 도시락 가게를 열기 위한 자금을 마련해왔던 여섯 살 연하의 강태봉은 달자와 여러 일을 겪게 되면서 연애감정을 느끼기 시작한다.

오달자 역을 맡은 탤런트 채림은 가수 이승환과 이혼한 지 7개월 만에 새 작품으로 시청자들을 찾는다. 드라마 출연은 2004년 KBS '오! 필승 봉순영' 이후 2년 만. 특유의 밝은 이미지로 로맨틱 코미디에 강점을 보였던 그는 이제까지와는 다른 노처녀 역할로 또 한 번 흥행을 노린다.

MBC '굳세어라 금순아','진짜 진짜 좋아해' 등에서 개성있는 연기를 선보였던 이민기는 강태봉 역을 맡았고 이경진,길용우 등이 중년의 러브스토리를 펼칠 예정. 젊은 시절 사랑과 배신으로 엇갈린 길을 걸었던 사람들이 다시 만나면서 색다른 로맨스를 보여준다.

김종우기자

kjongwoo@ busanilbo.com

i hope someone could translate it for us, so we could put it on the first post :) once again thanks creidesca, ur really a big help to this thread!

im just wondering why it takes so long for KBS to release the official storyline and pictures, maybe they havent done the photoshoot yet? hrm.. im excited to see the BTS pics since theyre gonna start shooting this week :)

im just wondering why it takes so long for KBS to release the official storyline and pictures, maybe they havent done the photoshoot yet? hrm.. im excited to see the BTS pics since theyre gonna start shooting this week :)

they haven't even started shooting a scene for the drama yet, so we'll def have to wait before a photoshoot can happen.

Guest siwen_sally

I saw someone donot know who is the second male actor,here is the photo of him

The things I want to mention is he is one of Jang donggun's best friend,he keeps very good relationship with JDG,he has emcee many of JDG's birthday fanmeeting.This is after 15 years he back to K-drama.He also emcee XMAN for a long time I remember~~~

20061127162129872e3_162129_0.jpg

I saw someone donot know who is the second male actor,here is the photo of him

The things I want to mention is he is one of Jang donggun's best friend,he keeps very good relationship with JDG,he has emcee many of JDG's birthday fanmeeting.This is after 15 years he back to K-drama.He also emcee XMAN for a long time I remember~~~

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e3/200...e3_162129_0.jpg

uh...wasn't he also in SBS' Alone in Love? Oh Dal Ja's Spring isn't his first after 15 years.

Guest badhairday

Oh, I must of missed this thread because i didn't know there was one already. Great job Ovette for starting this thread. I hope that this series gets a lot of viewership. It will be difficult with Goong in the picture.

Guest *sayuri*

+Judging from the profile of the second male lead, Kong Hyeong Jin , he seem like a very exprience actor. He been in lots of big screen movies and I'm glad to know that he is a close friend of JDG .....:D

I'm looking forward to this drama ..... and can't wait for more updates.

Count down continue:

36 more days till "THE DAY" :w00t:

Guest siwen_sally

uh...wasn't he also in SBS' Alone in Love? Oh Dal Ja's Spring isn't his first after 15 years.

UM,maybe I made a mistake :sweatingbullets:

Coz I read the recent news mentioned him back to k-drama after 15 years.

Well,whatever,after read all the synopsis,I felt so excited ,can't wait to see it.

hehe,Chaelim,I know u will act perfectly of OH DAL JA

Archived