OFFICIAL: ASIANS CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mistapooh

i think zhang zi yi and brenda song are the prettiest. What movie is she in? (brenda i mean)

She's only 17. She's in this Disney series, The Suite Life of Zack and Corey. Her character is like the equivalent of a Disney Paris Hilton =/.

Guest l3aby143

omg! Leo Nam...I have a pic with him too...he's soo cute

GinaLeoNam.jpg

omg...the guy look good with his hair dyed. i totally love this guy now.lol.. u guy remember the vietnamese girl from the first power ranger... i think her name was thuy trang...love her in that show....as for pat..i love him to...hopefully they're having fun in heaven

edited: nvm...i scroll throguht and saw thuy trang. Archie is hot man...and Dustin nguyen used to be in VIP with Pam. Anderson. <<--god I actually watched that show. And china chow look so different in those pics...

I HEARD THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A SECOND "HAROLD AND KUMAR"--------> "IN AMSTERDAM"

I hope that this rumour is true...

Guest marshmellow

Kristin Kreuk is the prettiest one on that list, in my opinion.

Maggie Q isn't too far behind, haha. Brenda Song is pretty, too! Gosh.. Haha.

I'm so jealous, they're pretty AND they are also pretty talented in acting.

Darn them and their mixed ethnicities.

Chinese & white people are so unique, so pretty.

i think zhang zi yi and brenda song are the prettiest. What movie is she in? (brenda i mean)

She's a Disney Channel star. She stars as London Tipton in Disney's The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

She was also in Disney Channel's original movie Get A Clue along side Lindsay Lohan.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Kristin Kreuk is the prettiest one on that list, in my opinion.

I agree. She is just beautiful.

I think mixed Chinese people are gorgeous. She was probably mentioned, but Jessica Gomes (half Chinese half Portuguese) is pretty too. :)

Archived