OFFICIAL: ASIANS CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Guest bubbles20

Guest bubbles20

Sandrine Holt (chinese/french) -she was in resident evil II as the reporter n other movies (also used 2 be a catwalk model)

bio_sandrine.jpg

holt_sandrine.jpg

holt_sandrine_160.jpg

39045d50.jpg

sandrineholt.jpg

V002398Q3DE.jpg

xliann8hl.jpg

idrive2fx.jpg

Phoebe Cates -filipino-chinese/russian jewish

pccov2.jpg

10103876.jpg

phoebe-cates.jpg

pc6.jpg

PhoebeCates1.jpg

Stacy Kamano -half japanese/russian-german-polish

she was in baywatch!

054_stacykamano_dodgeballpr_copy.jpg

053_stacykamano_dodgeballpr_copy.jpg

stacykamano2x4.jpeg

stacy-kamano-033.jpg

stacy-kamano-005.jpg

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovetakeshi

actually i hope hollywood promotes more full asians cos it seems like celebrities have 2 be half white 2 be more accepted :(

I agree.

This might also be the cause for the couple of people i see (including this forum) who wish they were Eurasian (i.e mixed). It's incredibly ignorant.

Guest ilovetakeshi

^ Really? I'm surprised how some people didn't realise Kristin Kreuk was half actually. To me, the first time i saw her, i knew she was Eurasian instantly. Her complexion, her nose and her eyes in particular. And considering she played a Chinese character in the series Edgemont, you would think she has to look Asian somewhat. I guess that since she's playing a white character in Smallville, they make her appear more Caucasian?

what about michelle yeoh?! she is cool and chow yun fat and jackie chan ofcourse and keiko ageno as Lane in the Gilmore Girls and that dude from harold and kumar go to White Castle : John Cho. I believe Keanu Reeves is half chinese or something.

Archived