Event: Accidental Kisses in Dramaland

Sleepy Owl

Accidental Kisses in dramaland  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Accidental Kiss you liked the most? (Choose as many as you want)

• Love Script
    • So I married an Anti-fan
    • A Business Proposal
    • Qing Luo
    • F4 Thailand
    • Hello Mr. Gu
    • The Best Hit
    • Sparkle Love
    • You're Beautiful
    • Black
    • Let's Fight Ghost
    • Flower Boy Next Door
    • Secret Garden
    • Hana Kimi
    • Angel's Last Mission: Love
    • Noble, My Love
    • Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk
    • None of the Above/Some else (Please Mention)
    • Love Between Fairy and Devil
    • If You Wish Upon Me
  2. 2. Which Accidental Kiss you liked the most? (Choose as many as you want)

• Eternal Love of Dream
    • None of the Above/Some else (Please Mention)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2022 at 04:00 PM

Event: Accidental Kisses in Dramaland

Dramas are full of accidental stuff. We have Accidental Detectives, accidental trucks (famously known as Truck of Dooms), and also accidental falls (saved by either of the leads)

1636828723-blushingcookedhorsemouse-size

There are of course several other accidental stuff happening in dramas which is not really the focus of our talk here right now. But then we have something which is interesting (sometimes), cliché, funny and accidental as well of course, and it is called Accidental Kiss. 

A lot of dramas have had this happen accidentally in different kind of circumstances where the chances of it happening was very low. Most of them should actually end up somehow like the gif below, but miracles do happen a lot in dramaland!

3fd3e41935deb814698c5464efac6aed65b7a46d

So here we are with a list of such kisses :piggydance:

1. Love Script 

Spoiler

2. So I married an Anti-fan

Spoiler

3. A Business Proposal

Spoiler

4. Qing Luo

Spoiler

5. F4 Thailand

Spoiler

6. Hello Mr. Gu

Spoiler

7. The Best Hit

Spoiler

8. Sparkle Love

Spoiler

9. You're Beautiful

Spoiler

10. Black

Spoiler

11. Let's Fight Ghost

Spoiler

12. Flower Boy Next Door

Spoiler

13. Secret Garden

Spoiler

14. Hana Kimi

Spoiler

15. Angel's Last Mission: Love

Spoiler

16. Noble, My Love

Spoiler

ezgifcom-optimize-1.gif

17. Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk

Spoiler

18. Love Between Fairy and Devil, suggested by @rocher22 Chingu

Spoiler

19. If You Wish Upon Me

Spoiler

20. Eternal Love of Dream, suggested by @MayanEcho Chingu

Spoiler

Vote for the ones which you liked the most and found to be funny! :eats:

Your Favorite "Accidental Kiss" is missing? Message us before voting and we'll make sure to add it! :exercice:

Happy Voting!

drewolf-mystery-queen.gif

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with your suggestions for events :fullofhearts:

Your Friendly Neighborhood and Resident EOs

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @agenth @confusedheart 

Tagging:

Spoiler

@pompyavi @singlebilingual  @SilverDawn  @larus @sadthe1st  @gm4queen @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @joccu  @Thong Thin @kokodus  @Ameera Ali @superspace @000231846597

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Nikaa94 @JoannaID  @1ouise @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH @kdramagrandma    @Megan @ChibiLy @innayoooos @louie_999 @Lunita @RollyPenny @LovelyBirdAndYoo   @Rogue85  @sunnynotsunhee @Pyar 

@dolorisbrady  @willenette @rocher22  @africandramalover  @The.Lannister @wze2702 @rubyminho @ElectricHearts   @Piggycloy @SuZy Leoo   @Shining tiara  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*  

@tas82 @nina_mitrokhina @Gisell Gisell @Jeannie @Sakurafairy  @hahanzyy   @gtLmh0622 @Jiyuu @Anjalifairy @cafe99   @kittyna  @Edgar Pordwed@samzi85

@Biology Lesson @azureblue7 @Prettysup @Ayame @yoeda @dramafan33  @Joanna Alfson  @morningdew @flutterby06 @kembie @tinatrix236  @inspiredbyshj  @sakurapotter  @SophieH  @ktcjdrama  @nrllee  

@UnniSarah @booha   @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  @maribella  @pauliza  @princessaves   @valinor500    @anyeze 

@hola2jin   @debbsthebee @MrEildriz  @airgelaal @lebeaucouple  @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @Ms.sunshine 

@pad-hari   @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye  @Firefly @CA C @SophieH  @lexicon   @Areumdaun  @pixie0622

@asiaren   @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby   @belena    @SexyDolceVita  @goshhh @brooksmom @LeftCoastOppa   

@frozentundra  @Gretule  @Rogue85  @louie_999  @Romulan  @ibru @itsmeash @RobinM @rocat   @morganian  @lovehuche    @Rumaizah Muhammed   @Hannahmiriam  @Tamakins    

@chococarmela @SC2019 @ferily @serenilmauve    @Emily Bett   @Lmangla

@Prettysavage @andy78 @shinkeru @TheQueenReturns @lilian c  @Maliah @-JC-    @D27Gjk68    @Sunset @youactlikeicare  @Kdramabae  @youngae @prince1401 @wildcherry @jongkkot @orion00  @Madu Mita  @chickfactor @DrBooger @tiMadam @Andrea Balcazar  @hsmz  @Sky Kang  

@bee_wannabe  @tulip06  @Kris Silva  @Tongtong  @ptp321 @Arkahd  @the_sweetroad @L A @Chesleigh @hyall  @j9sshi  @nohamahamoud2002  @Gumiho      @angela0612  @Kate Llama  @hahanzyy 

@kimlees    @lduc    @anyeze  @jadore1 @haruhi17  @ssteph  @lila21    @grrly  @ElleSor  @kiotzo   @Manngo 

@TheaN @wywp  @balletgoddess   @Lusiana    @RollyPenny  @nateko  @Pitchoum  @sugarplum892 

@-Love Blossom-  @2d1n_fan  @0ly40  @AkiChan  @ammu82  @an-naum  @Annykey  @anzomi  @aprilfive    @Banshee Dragon   @bunnycotton143    @cherry47  @Chin Yan  @ChyuuNyuu   @DontEatMyKimchi  @DreamCatcher2011

@Eleve_ag  @Fata Morgana   @Haeun  @Hum4ir4  @Idylla Kaizoku  @illay  @iqna  @irilight  @jewellangela    @Kari Sama  @Kathy  @knkg  @Leeboyoung0112  @leo2020  @libra22  

@Man-O-Man  @mizv   @Nermeen نرمين  @Pink_Bubbles4U  @pnaysurfer84  @pocca   @Rabbit_Small  @roli    @sugarcream @Table122000  @u8017  @vintage  @whome  @Zehra Dogan 

@Bleu Winter  @Jessie29 @Legslo  @Newbie21SG @Helena @caterpillar59

@omiki @junejungki @lilyphenix @Tuiwgn @Jcanqueen12   

@CupcakeEonni  @Auntie Mame  @Yazusa  @A M A I  @cikqueen   

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

• Sleepy Owl changed the title to Event: Accidental Kisses in Dramaland

*** Accidental kisses or not, we all want to see them in a drama – hahaha - and they are an essential part in dramas. LOL – I bet we have seen many “falling kiss” in a drama - These are the most common accidental kisses - one trying to keep the other from tripping but ending up falling or just someone slipping and landing on top of someone else. It doesn’t only happen in a drama but in a movie as well. Male accidental kiss happened in “Secret Garden” is very hilarious especially Hyunbin’s reaction.  IDK how on earth writers get ideas like these. I prefer it when couples have real

kisses, not just fall on each other’s faces, though.   :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, willenette said:

IDK how on earth writers get ideas like these. I prefer it when couples have real

kisses, not just fall on each other’s faces, though

inspired by real life? I find them pretty funny in dramas as well. 

so real life story: this happened during a basketball game when I was in school. we were all sitting outside the court floor and I was eating chips and not paying attention to the game. one of the players was running for the ball and was running so fast that he tripped, fell on top of me, we skidded a bit -- but unlike dramas, there was no eye contact or slow music or even freeze. instead, he got up very very quickly (in couple of seconds) and just jumped back into the game to catch the ball and dribble again. :lol::lol::lol:..

one of the teachers came over and asked if I was okay -- I had scraped my elbow and my forehead had a small bump and I felt like I was seeing stars; then he cheekily said "well, he knocked you over" and I eye rolled and said "yea, he took my breath away" -- and all those around burst out laughing. :joy:

after one of the players had taken a shot at the basket, the fella turned back and yelled from the other side of the court,  "you okay? sorry!" and I just waved. belated reaction and all. :lol::lol::lol:

it should have been embarassing but it was more funny and (bit painful). makes for a fun memory :loolz:

• LOL 14
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

inspired by real life? I find them pretty funny in dramas as well. 

so real life story: this happened during a basketball game when I was in school. we were all sitting outside the court floor and I was eating chips and not paying attention to the game. one of the players was running for the ball and was running so fast that he tripped, fell on top of me, we skidded a bit -- but unlike dramas, there was no eye contact or slow music or even freeze. instead, he got up very very quickly (in couple of seconds) and just jumped back into the game to catch the ball and dribble again. :lol::lol::lol:..

one of the teachers came over and asked if I was okay -- I had scraped my elbow and my forehead had a small bump and I felt like I was seeing stars; then he cheekily said "well, he knocked you over" and I eye rolled and said "yea, he took my breath away" -- and all those around burst out laughing. :joy:

after one of the players had taken a shot at the basket, the fella turned back and yelled from the other side of the court,  "you okay? sorry!" and I just waved. belated reaction and all. :lol::lol::lol:

it should have been embarassing but it was more funny and (bit painful). makes for a fun memory :loolz:

@Lmangla  hahaha - I guess it is! But, in Korean dramas, a kiss is never just a kiss. It’s an opportunity for the show’s creators to indulge in all sorts of flashy cinematography— like those close ups so incredibly close you can actually count the pores on the actor's nose.   :Megalol:

• LOL 12

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Noona, was it like this 

25a.gif

or like this? :joy:

3fd3e41935deb814698c5464efac6aed65b7a46d

6 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Accidental kisses or not, we all want to see them in a drama – hahaha - and they are an essential part in dramas. LOL – I bet we have seen many “falling kiss” in a drama - These are the most common accidental kisses - one trying to keep the other from tripping but ending up falling or just someone slipping and landing on top of someone else. It doesn’t only happen in a drama but in a movie as well. Male accidental kiss happened in “Secret Garden” is very hilarious especially Hyunbin’s reaction.  IDK how on earth writers get ideas like these. I prefer it when couples have real

The most epic one I have seen yet is the one from this list upon which involves "Truck of Doom" :loolz:

No falling kiss can beat that one, and soon we will see something similar in kdrama :joy:

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I remember in Lovely Horribly there was the one falling over the other, the usual famous scenes in kdrama, it is really silly and makjang lols

It is becoming more and more common Chingu :eats:

• LOL 8
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, was it like this 

or like this? :joy:

kekekek.... perfect gifs. somewhere in between from what I remember. he ran over me like a truck of doom actually and was so focused on the game that he ran off to catch the ball:lol::lol:

• LOL 10

On 10/13/2022 at 5:05 PM, Sleepy Owl said:

2. So I married an Anti-fan

How can you have an accidental kiss while spinning a car around?

And the kiss doesn't even stop when they hit another car.

This the most ridiculous kiss, honestly.:loolz:

5. F4 Thailand

The guy's reaction after this kiss is priceless. He starts giggling and runs away. Muahaha :joy:

7. The Best Hit

ANOTHER accidental kiss involving a car crash. These people need to learn how to drive. A lot of accidental kisses could be prevented that way.

Despicable Me Lol GIF

17. Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

So they accidentally kiss while TRYING TO SAVE THEMSELVES WHILE ALMOST GETTING RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF DOOM!?!?!?!?!

@agenth @LeftCoastOppa a new idea for the next Soompi Survival Games perhaps?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LOL 10

Dramas are full of accidental stuff. We have Accidental Detectives, accidental trucks (famously known as Truck of Dooms), and also accidental falls (saved by either of the leads)

I don`t have any favorite accidental kiss.It was cute the first time I saw it. Now,  I found it ridiculous. Every rom com has to have it? Please STOP with this Kdrama cliche. I hope they find something else to show in romantic comedies. I voted non of the above and I won`t think of any other.

What I hate more than the accidental kiss is the forced kiss that they present as a romantic scene. STOP with this already too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, partyon said:

The abs she was touching drew her in for a kiss. She was powerless.

I watched the video. Nice effects but the story? .... sorry. Looks like a fairy tale for kids. Why she is attracted to him in the first place? For looks?  What she has in common with a devil? (I get it. The usual good girls attracted to bad boys). And It looks like a romance without future. The devil will become good for her? :w00t:  But he the son of THE Devil , right? The world without Devil it is too good to be true. :D

I did not know the Cdramas have accidental kiss trope also. :facepalm:

• LOL 7

Chingu you forgot this

:wut:

another accidental kiss starring Sooyoung 

it would be interesting to research how many accidental kisses one has performed in a drama and who is the top ? haha

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

Hi everyone and thanks for tagging me). I'm soo happy to see Qing Luo's couple kiss among others). I love Liu Xueyi (IMO such an underrated talant:wub:), so may be I'm a bit biased here, hehe))).  The drama itself is simple and sweet as well))). 

Business Proposal's couple dynamics is fully shown into that "ridiculously adorable kiss" situation :D

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, partyon said:

ANOTHER accidental kiss involving a car crash. These people need to learn how to drive. A lot of accidental kisses could be prevented that way.

Both this and the "So I married an Anti-fan" were pretty stupid, but also funny, but nothing beats the "Truck of Doom" one :loolz:

How do the writers/directors/show-runners come up with such ridiculous ideas for all this :joy:

15 hours ago, partyon said:

So they accidentally kiss while TRYING TO SAVE THEMSELVES WHILE ALMOST GETTING RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF DOOM!?!?!?!?!

@agenth @LeftCoastOppa a new idea for the next Soompi Survival Games perhaps?

Perhaps this could be used once the victim expresses love for a certain LITC drama 

Emoji Thinking GIF

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Love Between Fairy and Devil

0:44..    :D

The showrunners just have to bring in "Accidental Kiss" everywhere they want to :loolz:

14 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t have any favorite accidental kiss.It was cute the first time I saw it. Now,  I found it ridiculous. Every rom com has to have it? Please STOP with this Kdrama cliche. I hope they find something else to show in romantic comedies. I voted non of the above and I won`t think of any other.

Chingu even the first time I saw it, I was like WTH did just happen, and then IT CONTINUED TO HAPPEN :evilelmo:

11 hours ago, agenth said:

it would be interesting to research how many accidental kisses one has performed in a drama and who is the top ? haha

You wanna find the Master of Accidental Kisses Chingu? Despicable Me Lol GIF

7 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

Business Proposal's couple dynamics is fully shown into that "ridiculously adorable kiss" situation :D

5 hours ago, grrly said:

I know it's the most cliche scene but I just finished watching Business Proposal so my vote is a bit bias :lol:

That drama had a lot of "Accidental Stuff" happening, so of course they had to have the Accidental Kiss :eats:

• LOL 7

But, but, but.... how to participate in this event, because some of the dramas listed I haven't watched, and watching the clips will become spoilers for me, and it will not be "accidental" already... :sweat_smile: You know, the surprise factor will be gone... 

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But, but, but.... how to participate in this event, because some of the dramas listed I haven't watched, and watching the clips will become spoilers for me, and it will not be "accidental" already... :sweat_smile: You know, the surprise factor will be gone... 

Well chingu, I don't recommend you to watch The Big Hit. I watched it. And it went south midway. Real bad. 

:crybaby:

The drama should have been called The Useless Hit. :D So feel free to watch the video.

• LOL 7

On 10/17/2022 at 5:13 PM, partyon said:

Facts.:loolz:

The Tipsy/ Drunk one is hilarious! She's flying through the air - what?!

I think this is the trope that really doesn't happen much in real life (well, maybe not the amnesia one, either). Lips are so small compared to the rest of the body - for them to collide, accidentally, just right so that a kiss ensues...there's some good physics right there. In that case the couple has earned the right to a kiss. :D

Conversely, one time I did turn around too quickly and completely slam my face into a pole. So - THAT does happen in real life. :wacko:

• LOL 7