Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Kim So Eun, And More Express Excitement About Starring In KBS’s New Weekend Drama “Three Bold Siblings”

The cast of “Three Bold Siblings” excitedly spoke about the new drama at a recent press conference! At the online press conference for KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings,” cast members Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Lee Kyung Jin, Song Seung Hwan, Jang Mi Hee, Kim Seung Soo, Wang Bit Na, Lee Tae Sung, Kim […]

The post Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Kim So Eun, And More Express Excitement About Starring In KBS’s New Weekend Drama “Three Bold Siblings” appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

So far i just watch the first episode on Kocowa  the best part i like was close to the end when she blew up at dinner that was awesome and tearing down the ML poster at the bus stop i was laughing hard i think this is going to be a good one i just have one issue can they make the FL not to look so old and frumpy.200.gif